Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Missouri-Kansas-Texas

Diesel Switchers

 

1, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1957, #24466, FN 4416-1, and was sold to National Ry Equipment Co in 1986.   It was rebuilt at Mount Vernon as United States Navy 65-000072, 1GS7B, in 2010.

2, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1957, #24467, FN 4416-2.  It was retired in 1986.

3, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1957, #24468, FN 4416-3.  It was retired in 1986.  

4, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1957, #24469, FN 4416-4.  It was retired in 1986.

6, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1957, #24471, FN 4416-6.  It was retired in 1986.

7, NW2u, was built byElectro-Motive in January 1947, #4583, FN E813-1, as 1026.  It was renumbered 7 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in October 1959.

8, NW2u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1947, #4584, FN E813-2, as 1027. It was renumbered 8 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in June 1961.  It was sold to Rail-Link Inc as Commonwealth Ry 108 in September 1989 and transferred as Carolina & Northwestern RR 108 in May 1990.  It was transferred as Rail-Link 108 in 1995.  It was sent to Texas Gulf Sulphur, Aurora, NC, after 1998.  It was scrapped. 

9, NW2u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1947, #4585, FN E813-3, as 1028. It was renumbered 9 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in December 1960. It was sold to Watco  Inc as 9.  It was then sold to Inman Service Co as 9 and later to Watco as 1202.

10, NW2u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1947, #4586, FN E813-4 as 1029.  It was renumbered 10 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in March 1960.  It was acquired by Wichita Falls RR Museum and exhibits as MKT 1029.

11, NW2u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1947, #4587, FN E813-5, as 1030.  It was renumbered 11 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in March 1960.

12, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #11733, FN 6112-1, as 1226.  It was renumbered 12 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive on March 28, 1963.  It was sold to Watco as 10.

14, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #11735, FN 6112-3, as 1228.  It was renumbered 14 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive.  It was later sold to Austin & Northwestern as 14 and sold to Inter-Rail Transport as IRTX 1002 in 1998.

15, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #11736, FN 6112-4, as 1229.  It was renumbered 15 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in May 1961.  It was later sold to A&NW as 15.

17, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #11738, FN 6112-6, as 1231.  It was renumbered 17 in 1958 and retired in 1986.  It was sold to Knife River Corp but it was never repainted or lettered.

18, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #11739, FN 6112-7, as 1232.  It was renumbered 18 in 1958 and was sold to Continental Grain Co as 18.

21, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1952, #11742, FN 6112-10, as 1235. It was renumbered 21 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in April 1961. It was sold to Mid Aneruca Car Co as 21 in 1987 and then sold to Archer-Daniels-Midland as 21.

22, DS44-1000u, was built by Baldwin in July 1946, #72795, as 1000.  It was renumbered 22 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in February 1959. It was retired on July 12, 1986, and sold to Rail Link in December 1987.

23, DS44-100, was built by Baldwin in July 1946, #72796, as 1001.  It was renumbered 23 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in February 1959.  It was retired on May 12, 1983, and was scrapped in March 23, 1987.

24, DS44-1000, was built by Baldwin in August 1946, #72797, as 1002. It was renumbered 24 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in April 1959. It was retired July 12, 1986.

25, DS44-1000, was built by Baldwin in August 1946, #72798, as 1003.  It was renumbered 25 in 1959 rebuilt by Electro-Motive in February 1959.  It was sold as Georgetown RR 1009 in 1971.

26, DS44-1000, was built by Baldwin in August 1946, #72799, as 1004.  It was renumbered 26 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in February 1959.  It was retired on July 21, 1986, and sold to Rail Link, Inc.

27, DS44-1000, was built by Baldwin in August 1946, #72800, as 1005.  It was renumbered 27 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in February 1959.  It was retired on July 12, 1986, and sold to Rail Link, Inc in December 1987.

28, DS44-1000, was built by Baldwin in Juanuary 1947, #72834, as 1006.  It was renumbered 28 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in March 1959.

29, DS44-1000, was built by Baldwin in January 1947, #72835, as 1007.  It was renumbered 29 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in April 1960.

31, DS44-1000, was built by Baldwin in January 1947, #72837, as 1009.  It was renumbered 31 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in March 1959.

32, DS44-1000, was built by Baldwin in April 1947, #72838, as 1010.  It was renumbered 32 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro=Motive in February 1960.

33, S12, was built by Baldwin in September 1951, #75504, as 1201.  It was renumbered 33 in 1958 and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1968.

34, S12u, was built by Baldwin in September 1951, #75506, as 1202.  It was renumbered 34 in 1959 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive on December 13, 1959.  It was sold to Watco as 19 in May 1989 and later renumbered 1203.  It was scrapped in 2005.

39, S12, was built by Baldwin in December 1951, #75510, as 1207.  It was renumbered 39 in 1958.

40, S12, was built by Baldwin in December 1951, #75511, as 1208. It was renumbered 40 in 1958 and sold to Georgetown RR as 1008 in August 1971.

41, S12, was built by Baldwin in December 1951, #75512, as 1209. It was renumbered 41 in 1958 and sold to GRR 1006 on March 12, 1970.  It was scrapped in July 1987.

43 was built as an S12 by Baldwin in June 1952, #75183, as 1211.  It was renumbered 43 in 1960 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive on October 30, 1962, #27800, FN 7633-1, as SW1200 but apparently only the trucks were used.

44 was built as an S12 by Baldwin in June 1952, #75184, as 1212. It was renumbered 44 in 1960 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive on November 28, 1962, #27801, FN 7633-2, as SW1200 but apparently only the trucks were used. In 1984 it was sold to Belton RR as 44. The line was taken over as Georgetown RR 44 and sold as Cargill/Plantation Foods 44, but it was apparently not repainted or lettered.  It was sold to Watco and sold as Chaparral Steel Co 2285 in 2002.   It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co as NREX 2285 in December 2013.

45, S12, was built by Baldwin in June 1952, #75191, as 1213. It was renumbered 45 in 1958 and sold to GRR 1005 on August 12, 1969.  It was retired in 1983.

47, S12, was built by Baldwin in June 1952, #75193, as 1215. It was renumbered 47 in 1958 and sold to the GRR 1007 in August, 1971. It was scrapped in July 1987.

50, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1967, #33488, FN 7072-1.  It became Union Pacific 1322 on July 18, 1989, and was returned to Electro-Motive on December 8, 1989.  It is reported as having sold to Prairie Coal Co in Saskatchewan, but it is not in other listings.

51, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1967, #33489, FN 7072-2.  It became UP 1323 on December 8, 1989, and was returned to Electro-Motive in December 8, 1989.  It then went to General Motors Central Foundry as 1323 and then sold to CW Rail as 104.

52, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1968, #34093, FN 7112-1. It became UP 1324 on July 25, 1989, and was renumbered Y1036 on November 11, 2001.

53, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1968, #34094, FN 7112-2.  It became UP 1325 on November 25, 1993, and was renumbered Y1037 on April 19, 2001.

54, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1968, #34095, FN 7112-3.  It became UP 1326 on February 13, 1990, and was renumbered Y1326 on July 17, 2001.  It was renumbered Y1036 on September 13, 2001.

55, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1968, #34096.  It became UP 1327 on February 15, 1990, and was renumbered Y1039 on June 13, 2000.

56, MP15AC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1980, #806026-1.  It became UP 1393 on March 18, 1991, and was renumbered Y1393 on January 19, 2001.

57, MP15AC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1980, #806026-2.  It became UP 1394 on March 8, 1991, and was renumbered Y1394 on June 17, 2001.

58, MP15AC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1980, #806026-3.  It became UP 1395 on December 4, 1989, and was renumbered Y1395 on August 13, 2001.

59, MP15AC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1980, #806026-4.  It became UP 1396 on December 7, 1989, and was renumbered Y1396 on June 29, 2001.  It was sold to WATCo as WAMX 1588.

1653, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1950, #30435.  It was sold to Pan American Engineering Co in April 1959 and then to Phillips Petroleum Corp 8 in 1963.

 

Thanks for roster information: Randy Keller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/17/2017

Memorial of Saint John Buonagiunta Monetti

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Great love can change small things into great ones, and it is only love which lends value to our actions.

--St. Faustina Kowalska