Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Pioneer Railcorp

40, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #8573, FN E1188A, as Chicago & North Western 4084-C.  It was rebuilt for suburban service in 1959 and renumbered 415 in January 1972.  It was renumbered 400 in 1982 and retired on January 8, 1985.  It was sold to Kasten Railcar Services and sold as Pioneer Rail 40 in 2003.  It was scrapped in February 2012.

101, T6, was built by Alco in March 1958, #83860, as Pennsylvania RR 8427, Class AS-10a. It was renumbered 9847 in 1966 and became Penn Central 9847, Class AS-10a, in 1968. It later became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9847, Class T-6, in April 1976 and was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal as 1000 in June 1976. It was leased to Raritan River Steel Co as L-3 and later sold to Black River & Western as 56. It was then sold to West Jersey RR as 56 in 1994 and then to Vandalia RR as 56 in April 1995. It then was transferred to Pioneer as 101 and sold as Georges Creek RR 101 in March 2008.

102, RS3m, was built by Alco in March 1953, #80243, as Central RR of New Jersey 1549, Class FPSD-46.  It became Conrail 5379, Class RS-3, and rebuilt as 9931, Class RS-3M, in 1979.  It was sold as West Jersey Short Line Inc 93 in 1985 and renumbered 7802.  It became West Jersey RR 7802 and sold  as Wabash & Grand River Ry 7802.  It was sold as Fort Smith RR 7802 on November 8, 1991.  It was transferred as PREX 102 and later became Pioneer Industrial RR 102.

103, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1949, #7196, FN E1043-12, as Indiana Harbor Belt 8785, Class DES-13g.  It was reclassified as Class ES-10m in 1966 and retired in November 1985.  It was sold as Minnesota Valley RR 8785 in 1989 and renumbered 428.  It was sold as PREX 103.

108, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1949, #6651, FN E1016-2, as Peoria & Pekin Union Ry 405, Class D-4.  It was sold to Keokuk Junction Ry as 405 in 1986 and was transferred as PREX 108.

203, RS3, was built by Alco in October 1951, #79247, as Spokane Portland & Seattle 69.  It became Burlington Northern 4054, Class A-RS-3, in 1970 and retired in January 1979.  It was sold as Minnesota Transfer Ry 203 and sold as PREX 203.  It was scrapped in February 2012.

907, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25286, FN 7575-12, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 291, Class 17.5E-RS.  It was sold as Minnesota Valley RR 291 in August 1984, and sold as Dakota Missouri Valley & Western 291.  It was sold to Pioneer Rail as Minnesota Central RR 907 and transferred as PREX 907.  It was transferred as Michigan Southern RR 907.

 

1000, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11048, FN 5019-17, as Great Northern 622, Class GP-7.  It became Burlington Northern 1522, Class GP-7, in 1970 and sold as Potlatch Forests Inc 1522 in January 1972.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 8465 in September 1976 and sold to Canac on May 20, 2000.  It was sold as PREX 1000 and assigned as Elkhart & Western RR 1000.

1600, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #17494, FN 6494-3, as Clinchfield RR 914. It was rebuilt at Uceta in September 1980 as 4609. It later became Seaboard System 4609 and then was renumbered 1709. It later became CSX Transportation 1709, Class GP-16, and was retired on April 30, 1992. It was sold to Pioneer as Alabama RR 1600 in August 1992, and later became part of the lease fleet.

1601, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1951, #14977, FN 5141-10, as Atlantic Coast Line 233. It became Seaboard Coast Line 853 in July 1967 and was rebuilt at Uceta in December 1980 as 4740. It later became Seaboard System 4740 and was renumbered 1786. It later became CSX 1786, Class GP-16, and was retired on January 13, 1993. It was sold to Pioneer as Alabama RR 1601 in 1993, and later became part of the lease fleet.

1605, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #22016, FN 5471-2, as Chicago & Eastern Illinois 236. It was renumbered 343 in 1967 and transferred to Louisville & Nashville as 543, Class GP-9, in 1969 and later renumbered 2412. It was rebuilt at Uceta as Seaboard Coast Line 4805 in August 1982 and later became Seaboard System 4805. It was later renumbered 1851 and later became CSX Transportation 1851, Class GP-16. It was sold to Pioneer as 1605 in 1993 and later was transferred Alabama & Florida RR as 1605. It later was transferred as Fort Smith RR 1605 and later as Mississippi Central RR 1605.

1606, GP9m, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1955, #21073, FN 5424-5, as Seaboard Air Line 1904, a GP9.  In July 1967 it became Seaboard Coast Line 1004 and rebuilt at Uceta in October 1980 as 4624.  It became Seaboard System 4624 in January 1983 and CSX Transportation 1724, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired in February 1993 and sold as Mississippi Central 1606 in 1993.  It became Pioneer Railcorp 1606.

1610, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1950, #11920, FN 5040-7, as ACL 129. It became SCL 717 in July 1967 and was rebuilt at Uceta as 4720 in May 1980. It became Seaboard System 4720 and was renumbered 1766. It became CSX 1766, Class GP-16, and was retired January 13, 1993. It was sold to Pioneer as Decatur Terminal RR 1766 and later became Decatur Junction RR 1610. It then became Rochelle RR 1610 and later became part of the leasing fleet.

1702, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1957, #23559, FN 7542-18, as Chicago & North Western 1742.  It was was rebuilt as Oelwein as 4503 in November 1972 and retired on December 12, 1988.  It was sold as Fox River Valley RR 1702 and became Wisconsin Central Ltd 1702.  It was sold as PREX 1702.

1750, FP9A, was built by General Motors in October 1954, #A632, FN C183-3, as Canadian National 6502, Class GPA-17a.  It became Via Rail Canada 6502, Class GPA-17a, in March 1978 and sold as Algoma Central RR 1750 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer as 1750 in 2003 and assigned as Peoria & Western Ry 1750 in 2007.  It was reassigned as Keokuk Junction Ry 1750 in September 2011.

1751, FP9A, was built by General Motors in December 1954, #A636, FN C183-7, as CNR 6506, Class GPA-17a. It became Via Rail Canada 6505, Class GPA-17a, in March 31, 1978, and later ACRR 1751 in February 10, 1995. It was sold to Pioneer as 1751 in September 2003.

1752, FP7A, was built by General Motors in January 1955, #A641, FN C183-12, as CNR 6511, Class GPA-17a.  It became Via 6511, Class GPA-17a, in 1978, and later ACRR 1752 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer as 1752 in 2003 and assigned as PWRY 1752 in 2007.  It was transferred as KJRy 1752 in September 2011.

1754, FP9A, was built by General Motors in March 1957, #A1197, FN C230-A3, as CNR 6525, Class GPA-17d.  It became Via 6525, Class GPA-17d, in March31, 1978, and later ACRR 1754 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer as 1754 in September 2003.

1755, FP9A, was built by General Motors in May 1957, #A1203, FN C230-A9, as CNR 6531, Class GPA-17d. It became Via 6531, Class GPA-17d, in March 31, 1978, and later ACRR 1755 in February 20, 1995. It was sold to Pioneer as 1755 in September 2003.

1761, F9B, was built by General Motors in December 1954, #A623, FN C182-7, as CNR 6606, Class GPB-17a. It became Via 6606, Class GPB-17a, in March 31, 1978, and later ACRR 1761 in February 20, 1995. It was sold to Pioneer as 1761 on September 2003.

2000, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1960, #25573, FN 7584-1, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 1100, Class 1100, and became 3100, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in November 1980 to 3000, Class 3000. It was assigned Burlington Northern Santa Fe 2000, Class GP20, and was later sold as PREX 2000.

2001, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1960, #25574, FN 7584-2, as AT&SF 1101, Class 1100, and became 3101, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in March 1978 to 3001, Class 3000. It was assigned BNSF 2001, Class GP20, and later was retired and sold as PREX 2001.

2002, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1960, #25575, FN 7584-3. as AT&SF 1102, Class 1100.  It became 3102, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in July 1978 to 3002, Class 3000, and became BNSF 2002 in August 1999.  It was sold as PREX 2002 in January 2000.

 

2010, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1960, #25590, FN 7584-18, as AT&SF 1117, Class 1100, and became 3117, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in October 1977 to 3017, Class 3000, and later became BNSF 2010, Class GP20, as October 1, 1998. It was sold to Pioneer as 2010.

2017, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1961, #26832, FN 7609-2, as AT&SF 1126, Class 1100, and became 3126, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in March 1981 to 3026, Class 3000, and later became BNSF 2017, Class GP20, on September 23, 1998. It was retired on November 24, 1999, as Pioneer 2017.

2018, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1961, #26834, FN 7609-4, as AT&SF 1128, Class 1100. In 1970 it was renumbered 3128, Class 3100. It was rebuilt at San Bernardino in September 1978 as 3028, Class 3000. On October 27, 1998, it became BNSF 3018, Class GP20. It was retired on November 24, 1999, and sold to Pioneer for its leasing fleet.

2024, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1961, #26841, FN 7609-10, as AT&SF 1135, Class 1100.  It became 3135, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in May 1979 to 3035, Class 3000, and later became BNSF 2024, Class GP-20, in September 13, 1998. It was retired on November 24, 1999, and sold to Pioneer as 2024.

2026, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1961, #26844, FN 7609-14, as AT&SF 1138, Class 1100.  It became 3138, Class 3100, in 1970.  It was rebuilt in November 1977 to 3038, Class 3000, and later became BNSF 2026 on October 5, 1998.  It was retired and sold to Pioneer as 2026.

2029, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1961, #26850, FN 7609-19, as AT&SF 1144, Class 1100.  It became 3144, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in February 1979 to 3044 , Class 3000, and later became BNSF 2029, Class GP20, on April 20, 1998. It was retired and sold as Pioneer as 2029.

2032, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1961, #26853, FN 7609-22, as AT&SF 1147, Class 1100, and became 3147, Class 3100, in 1970. It was built in April 1979 to 3047, Class 3000, and became BNSF 2032, Class GP20, in October 15, 1998. It was retired on November 24, 1999, and sold to Pioneer Railcorp 2032.

2036, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1961, #26858, FN 7609-28, as AT&SF 1152, Class 1100,and became 3152, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in August 1981 to 3052, Class 3000, and became BNSF 2036, Class GP20, in September 12, 1998. It was retired on January 31, 2000, and sold as Pioneer 2036.  It was leased as Blacklands RR 2036.

2041, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1961, #26864, as AT&SF 1158, Class 1100, In 1970 it was renumbered 3158, Class 3100. It was rebuilt at San Bernardino in August 1978 as 3058, Class 3000. On September 9, 1998, it became BNSF 2041, Class GP20. It was retired on November 24, 1999, and sold to Pioneer for its leasing fleet.

2047, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1961, #26872, as AT&SF 1166, Class 1100. In 1970 it was renumbered 3166, Class 3100. It was rebuilt at San Bernardino in April 1977 as 3066, Class 3000, On June 29, 1998, it became BNSF 2047, Class GP20. It was retired on November 24, 1999, and sold to Pioneer for its lease fleet.

2057, GP20, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1961, #26592, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 919. In 1970 it became Burlington Northern 2057, Class GP-20, and retired on January 31, 2000.  It was sold as Pioneer 2057.and was sold as Pioneer 2057.

8281, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1952, #16509, as Southern Ry 2189.  It was renumbered 8281 in 1971 and sold as Natchez Trace Ry as 8281.  It was sold as Pioneer  8281 in 1999 and sold as Waldens Ridge RR 8281.  It was sold to Indiana Box Car Co 8281.


Alabama Railroad

On October 25, 1991, the Alabama Railroad Co., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pioneer Railcorp, purchased 60 miles of railroad facilities and real estate from CSX Transportation (CSX). The line runs from Flomaton to Corduroy, Alabama, and interchanges with CSX in Flomaton.

1600, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #17494, as Clinchfield RR 914. It was rebuilt at Uceta in September 1980 as 4609. It later became Seaboard System 4609 and then was renumbered 1709. It later became CSX Transportation 1709, Class GP-16, and was retired on April 30, 1992. It was sold to Pioneer as Alabama RR 1600 in August 1992, and later became part of the lease fleet.

1614, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #11501, FN 6096-7, as Seaboard Air Line 1710, a GP7. It became SCL 890 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in April 1981 as 4756.  It became SBD 4756 in January 1983 and renumbered 1802 in 1984.  It became CSX 1802, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Alabama & Florida RR 1802 in 1993 and became Alabama RR 1614 in 2003.  It became First Coast Ry 1602 in 2009.

5730, GP7, was built by General Motors in May 1951, #A164, as C&O 5730, Class MRSE-15. It was reclassified Class GP-7 in 1964, and later sold to Alabama RR.

5732, GP7, was built by General Motors in May 1951, #A166, as C&O 5730, Class MRSE-15. It was reclassified Class GP-7 in 1964, and later sold to Alabama RR.


Alabama & Florida RR

1605, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #22016, FN 5471-2, as Chicago & Eastern Illinois 236. It was renumbered 343 in 1967 and transferred to Louisville & Nashville as 543, Class GP-9, in 1969 and later renumbered 2412. It was rebuilt at Uceta as Seaboard Coast Line 4805 in August 1982 and later became Seaboard System 4805. It was later renumbered 1851 and later became CSX Transportation 1851, Class GP-16. It was sold to Pioneer Corp as 1605 in 1993 and later was transferred A&F as 1605. It later was transferred as Fort Smith RR 1605 and later as Mississippi Central RR 1605.

1802, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #11501, FN 6096-7, as Seaboard Air Line 1710, a GP7. It became SCL 890 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in April 1981 as 4756.  It became SBD 4756 in January 1983 and renumbered 1802 in 1984.  It became CSX 1802, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as A&F 1802 in 1993 and became Alabama RR 1614 in 2003.  It became First Coast Ry 1602 in 2009.

2391, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1953, #17779, FN 5247-5, as Louisville & Nashville 511, Class GP-7.  It was renumbered 2391 and became became SBD 2391 in January 1983.  It was sold as A&F 2391 and transferred as Wiregrass Central RR 2391 in 1993.  It was transferred as Nash County RR 2391 in 1994 and Atlantic & Gulf RR 2391 in 1994.  It was transferred as Georgia & Florida Railnet 2391 in 1997 and transferred as Lexington & Ohio RR 2391 in 1998.  It was transferred as Knoxville & Holston River RR 2391.

6011, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1956, #21489, FN 5448-3, as Chesapeake & Ohio 6011, Class MRSE-17. It was reclassified in 1964 as Class GP-9 and later sold to A&F as 6011. Under Pioneer Rail it was renumbered 902 and later sold to EconoRail as 6011.

6094, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #22095, FN 5473-6, as C&O 6094, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as A&F 6094 in August 1986.


Decatur Junction RR

1607, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1955, #21522, FN 7526-11, as Seaboard Air Line RR 1920. It became Seaboard Coast Line 1019 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as 4620. It then became Seaboard System as 4620 in January 1983 and then renumbered 1720 in 1984. It then became CSX Transportation 1720, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and then retired on February 19, 1993. It then was sold to Mississippi Central as 1605 and then to DJRR as 1607.

1608, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14969, FN 5141-2, as Atlantic Coast Line 225.  It became SCL 846 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1980 as 4724.  It became SBD 4724 in January 1983 and renumbered 1770 in 1984.  It became CSX 1770, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to Pioneer as DJRR 1608.

7804, RS3, was built by Alco in August 1952, #80184, as Delaware & Hudson 4094, Class DERS-60. It was reclassified as Class RS-15 in 1959 and later sold to Lamoille Valley Ry as 7804. It was later sold to West Jersey RR as 7804 and then to later DJRR 7804 in May 1995.


Elkhart & Western RR

Construction on the E&W began in 1890 and was completed in 1893. It was built by Dr. Herbert Bucklin, who made his fortune selling salve. Thus the line became known as the "Arnica Salve Line". It was built between Elkhart and Mishawaka to provide competition for the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern which had a monopoly on service in Elkhart. In 1898 it was purchased by the LS&MS which became part of the New York Central in 1912. In 1996 the Michigan Southern purchased the remaining 8.9 miles of the line from Conrail and operated it as the E&W Division of MSO. It was later separated from the MSO under Pioneer management.

I don't have roster information on 78, an S2 built by Alco.

1000, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11048, FN 5019-17, as Great Northern 622, Class GP-7.  It became Burlington Northern 1522, Class GP-7, in 1970 and sold as Potlatch Forests Inc 1522 in January 1972.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf  8465 in September 1976 and sold to Canac on May 20, 2000.  It was sold as Pioneer Rail Equipment Co as 1000 and assigned as E&W 1000.


Fort Smith RR

102, RS3m, was built by Alco in March 1953, #80243, as Central RR of New Jersey 1549, Class FPSD-46.  It became Conrail 5379, Class RS-3, and rebuilt as 9931, Class RS-3M, in 1979.  It was sold as West Jersey Short Line Inc 93 in 1985 and renumbered 7802.  It became West Jersey RR 7802 and sold  as Wabash & Grand River Ry 7802.  It was sold as Fort Smith RR 7802 on November 8, 1991.  It was transferred as Pioneer Railcorp 102 and later became Pioneer Industrial RR 102.


Garden City Western Ry.

101, 50DE58b, was built by Whitcomb in October 1947, #60746.  It was sold as Ventura County Ry 3 in May 1962 and resold as Quick-Car Co 3.

1st 201, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1952, #17564.  It was sold as Nevada Industrial Switching 201 and sold as Railway Equipment Leasing Co 518 in May 2006.

2nd 201, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #16349, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 5722, Class DRS-4k.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and renumbered 1515 in December 1971.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah in May 1974 as Illinois Central Gulf 7709.  It was sold as GCW 201 and sold as Blacklands RR 201.

202, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1949, #8154, as Chicago Short Line RR 201.  It was sold as GCW 202 and later sold as NIS 202.


Gettysburg RR

28, U30B, was built by General Electric in November 1967, #36433, as New York Central 2882, Class GF-30.  It became Penn Central 2882, Class GF-30, in 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 2882, Class U30B, in April 1976 and sold to Luedtke Locomotive Leasing in 1983 and leased as Panther Valley RR 2882.  It was sold as GETY 28 in 1985 and sold as South Central Florida Express 9016.  It was sold as Georgia Central RR 2nd 1001.

39, GP9, Class DS-27, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #23270, FN 5537-1, as Western Maryland 39, Class DS-27.  It was rebuilt and renumbered 6414, Class GP-9, in 1976.  It was sold as Knox & Kane RR 6414 and renumbered 14.  It was relettered as GETY 39 and burned in the Kane enginehouse on March 16, 2008.  It was sold as Georges Creek Ry 39 and is in the process of restoration.

70, RS36, was built by Alco in June 1962, #84101, as New York Chicago & St Louis 870, Class ARS-18E.  It became Norfolk & Western 2870 in 1965 and sold as GETY 70 in 1976.  It was sold as Knox & Kane RR 70 in 1998 and retired in 2008.

76 was built by Baldwin in December 1920, #54265, as Jonesboro Lake City & Eastern 40.  It was leased as St Louis-San Francisco 76 in Januray 1925 and sold as Mississippian Ry 76 in February 1947.  It was sold as Penn View Mountain Ry 76 in September 1967 and transferred as GETY 76 in Juuly 1976.  It was sold to Ohio Central RR in 1999 and resold to Steam Railroad Institute in June 2005.

81A, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #10348, FN 3036-A2, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 48-C, Class 15E-F. It was renumbered 47-A in January 1972 and renumbered 81-A.  It was sold as Dakota Rail 81A and sold as GETY 81A.  It was sold as Ohio Central RR 1001 and sold as Aberdeen Carolina & Western 4500 in 2007.

104, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1953, #17910, as Bessemer & Lake Erie 726-A, Class W-4A3.  It was transferred as United States Steel Corp 726-A and later sold as Texas Southern 104.  It was leased as Fort Worth & Western 104 for a short time. It was planned to run a dinner train to Granbury, but this did not happen, and the locomotive was returned to Texas Southern.  It was sold as GETY 401.

106, GP7, was built by General Motors in December 1951, #A271, FN C119-10, as Algoma Central 164.  It was sold as Michigan Northern as 1606 in March 1984 and sold as Wheeling & Lake Erie 1606.  It was sold as Southwest Pennsylvania RR 1606 and sold as Ohio Central RR 1606.  It was resold as GETY 106 and sold to Carolina Coastal Ry and lettered as Pennsylvania RR 106.

402, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #8576, as Chicago & North Western n 4086-A. It was rebuilt for suburban service in 1959 and renumbered 406 in December 1971. It was sold to RTA on December 31, 1977, and was leased back to C&NW. It was retired by Regional Transportation Authority (Metra) on May 2, 1983, and sold to St. Louis & Chain of Rocks RR as 406 in May 1985.  It later sold as Keokuk Junction Ry 406 and then GETY 402.

No number, 20 Ton, was built by Brookville.


Michigan Southern RR

The MSO was formed as a short line in 1986 and took over former NYC trackage between Quincy and White Pigeon, a distance of 48.3 miles. It was acquired by Pioneer from an independent operator.

I don't have roster information on 78, an S2 built by Alco.

466, RS2u, was built by Alco in November 1946, #73645, as Detroit & Mackinac 466. It was rebuilt by Alco in April 1956 and sold to Tuscola & Saginaw Bay as 466 in March 1982. It was resold to MSO in 1991.

907, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25286, FN 7575-12, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 291, Class 17.5E-RS.  It was sold as Minnesota Valley RR 291 in August 1984, and sold as Dakota Missouri Valley & Western 291.  It was sold to Pioneer Rail as Minnesota Central RR 907 and transferred as PREX 907.  It was transferred as MSO 907.


Minnesota Central RR

253, HE15, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1952, #16865, as Chicago & North Western 1596. It was rebuilt at Oelwein August 19, 1980, as 4201, as HE15. It was renumbered 4253 on May 14, 1981, and sold to Keokuk Junction RR as 253 on February 8, 1991.  It was transferred as MCRR 253 in 1996 and scrapped in 1999.

907, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25286, FN 7575-12, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 291, Class 17.5E-RS.  It was sold as Minnesota Valley RR 291 in August 1984, and sold as Dakota Missouri Valley & Western 291.  It was sold to Pioneer Rail as MCRR 907 and transferred as PREX 907.  It was transferred as Michigan Southern RR 907.


Mississippi Central RR

1100, RS11, was built by Alco in August 1959, #83490, as Southern Pacific 5870, Class DF-615.  It was renumbered 2935, Class AS418-6, in 1966 and sold as California Western RR 63 in 1979.  It was sold as MC 1100 and sold as Kankakee Beaverville & Southern 324 in 1997.  It was sold as Delaware-Lackawanna RR 324.

1605, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #22016, FN 5471-2, as Chicago & Eastern Illinois 236. It was renumbered 343 in 1967 and transferred to Louisville & Nashville as 543, Class GP-9, in 1969 and later renumbered 2412. It was rebuilt at Uceta as Seaboard Coast Line 4805 in August 1982 and later became Seaboard System 4805 in January 1983. It later became CSX Transportation 1851, Class GP-16, in April 1986. It was sold to Pioneer Corp as 1605 in 1993 and later was transferred Alabama & Florida RR as 1605. It later was transferred as Fort Smith RR 1605 and later as MC 1605.

1606, GP9m, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1955, #21073, FN 5424-5, as Seaboard Air Line 1904, a GP9.  In July 1967 it became Seaboard Coast Line 1004 and rebuilt at Uceta in October 1980 as 4624.  It became SBD 4624 in January 1983 and CSX 1724, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired in February 1993 and sold as Mississippi Central 1606 in 1993.  It became Pioneer Railcorp 1606.

1607, GP9m, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1955, #21522, as SAL RR 1920. It became SCL 1019 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as 4620. It then became SBD as 4620 and then renumbered 1720. It then became CSX 1720, Class GP-16, and then retired on February 19, 1993. It then was sold to MC as 1605 and then to Decatur Junction Ry as 1607.


Peoria & Western Ry.

1750, FP9A, was built by General Motors in October 1954, #A632, as Canadian National 6502, Class GPA-17a.  It became Via Rail Canada 6502, Class GPA-17a, in March 1978 and sold as Algoma Central RR 1750 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer Railcorp as 1750 in 2003 and assigned as PWRY 1750 in 2007.  It was reassigned as Keokuk Junction Ry 1750 in September 2011.

1752, FP7A, was built by General Motors in January 1955, #A641, as CNR 6511, Class GPA-17a.  It became Via 6511, Class GPA-17a, in 1978, and later ACRR 1752 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer as 1752 in 2003 and assigned as PWRY 1752 in 2007.  It was transferred as KJRy 1752 in September 2011.


Pioneer Industrial Ry.

102, RS3m, was built by Alco in March 1953, #80243, as Central RR of New Jersey 1549, Class FPSD-46.  It became Conrail 5379, Class RS-3, and rebuilt as 9931, Class RS-3M, in 1979.  It was sold as West Jersey Short Line Inc 93 in 1985 and renumbered 7802.  It became West Jersey RR 7802 and sold  as Wabash & Grand River Ry 7802.  It was sold as Fort Smith RR 7802 on November 8, 1991.  It was transferred as Pioneer Railcorp 102 and later became PIRy 102.


West Michigan RR

103, RS3, was built by Alco in August 1952, #80161, as Delaware & Hudson  4071, Class DERS-60.  It was reclassified as Class RS-15 in 1959 and leased as Providence & Worecester 161 in January 1973.  It was returned as D&H 4071 and then sold as Lamoille Valley Ry 7803.  It was then sold as West Jersey RR 7803 and then West Michigan RR 7803 in 1995.  It was then renumbered 103 in 1995.

 

Thanks for roster information: Randy Keller.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/15/2017

28th Sunday in Ordinary Time

Memorial of Saint Magdalena of Nagasaki, martyred in Japan in 1634

<><

Choose Life

 


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Work hard every day at increasing your purity of heart, which consists in appraising things and weighing them in the balance of God's will.

--St. Francis de Sales