Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

New Hampshire Short Lines and Industrial Railroads

 

Beebe River RR

Woodstock Lumber Co.

Parker-Young Co.

East Branch & Lincoln RR

Clarks Trading Post

White Mountain Central RR

6, Class B-50, was built by Climax Locomotive in June 1921, #1603.  It was originally as Woodstock Lumber Co 6.  It became Parker-Young Co. 6 and lettered as Beebe River RR 6 and renamed as East Branch & Lincoln RR 6.  It was purchased as Clarks Trading Post 6 in 1952 and renamed as White Mountain Central RR 6.


Berlin Mills Ry.

7 was built by Vulcan Iron Works in January 1911, #1679.  It was sold as Groveton Papers Co 7 in November 1944 and leased as Blackmount & Haverhill RR 7 in 1961.  It returned to Groveton Papers Co in 1963 and donated to Steamtown in December 1969.

741, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1948, 5383, as Pennsylvania RR 9150, Class ES-6.  It was renumbered 8530 in 1966 and became Penn Central 8530, Class ES-6, in 1968.  It was sold as National Railway Passenger Corp 254.  It was renumbered 741 and sold as BMR 741.  It became St Lawrence & Atlantic Ry 41


Blackmount & Haverhill RR

7 was built by Vulcan Iron Works in January 1911, #1679, as Berlin Mills Ry 7.  It was sold as Groveton Papers Co 7 in November 1944 and leased as B&H 7 in 1961.  It returned to Groveton Papers Co in 1963 and donated to Steamtown in December 1969.


Claremont & Concord RR

Claremont-Concord RR

1, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1942, #15121, as San Francisco & Napa Valley RR 40.  It became Sacramento Northern 141, Class S-26, in May 1946 and was rebuilt by General Electric in October 1956 as Springfield Terminal Ry 1.  It was sold as CCRR 1 and scrapped in 1997.

9, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in July 1949, #30185, as Sanford & Eastern RR 9.  It was transferred as CCRR  9 in August 1961.  It was rebuilt by Johnson Railway Service as Gold Kist Inc 94 in 1994.

17, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in July 1951, #31114, as Sanford & Eastern 18.  It became CCRR 17 in May 1961 and sold as Donohue Brothers no number in 1974.  It was sold as Andrew Merrilees Ltd D-1 in 1986 and sold as Canadian Steel Foundries no number in 1988.

32, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1948, #29986, as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 51.  It became Erie Lackawanna 51, Class SD-3, in 1960 and sold as Hoosac Tunnel & Wilmington 32.  It was transferred as CCRR 32.  It was retired.

104, S4, was built by Alco in September 1950, #78032, as Delaware & Hudson 3036, Class DES-69. It was changed to Class S-10 in 1959, and sold to Green Mountain RR as 303, Class DS-4A, on March 11, 1966. It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in March 1984 and then to New England Southern 303 in 1984. It then was transferred to Quincy Bay Terminal RR as 19 in 1992.  It was transferred as CCRR 104.

105, S4, was built by Montreal in March 1954, #76447, as Canadian National 8032, Class MS-10e.  It was renumbered 50560 and sold as CCRR 105.

119, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in June 1948, #29974, as Boston & Maine 119, Class DS-1a.  It was sold as CCRR 119.

1907, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1957, #22725, FN 5505-6, as Northern Pacific 322.  It became Burlington Northern 1907, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in February 1985.  It was sold as Independent Locomotive Service 1907 in March 1985 and resold as ConAgra 1907 in September 1985.  It was sold to BDL Co as BDLX 1907 in 2007 and sold as Landisville RR 1907 in 2011.  It was sold as CCRR 1907 in March 2013.


Conway Scenic RR

15, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in May 1945, #27975, as Maine Central 15, Class DS-10a.  It was sold as CSR 15 in January 1975.

108 was built by Baldwin in January 1920, #52820, as Angelina County Lumber Co. It soon became Angelina & Neches River 108. In 1956 it was sold to the Reader RR as 108 and in 1976 it came to Conway. In 2000 it was sold to the Blacklands RR and moved back to Texas for restoration.

252, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1966, #32661, as Maine Central 252, Class DRS-4.  It was transferred as Boston & Maine 252 and sold as CSR 252 in 2009.

The Conway Station.


Goodwin RR

1, RS3, was built by Alco in November 1953, #80567, as Maine Central 557, Class DRS-1d.  It was rebuilt in June 1958 and the steam generator was removed.  It was sold as Wolfboro RR 101 in December 1975 and sold as GWRR 1 after it was abandoned in December 1977.  In 1981, this second line closed and it was sold to Railroad Museum of New England and restored as MeC 557.


Groveton Papers Co.

7 was built by Vulcan Iron Works in January 1911, #1679, as Berlin Mills Ry 7.  It was sold as GPCo 7 in November 1944 and leased as Blackmount & Haverhill RR 7 in 1961.  It returned to GPCo in 1963 and donated to Steamtown in December 1969.

1, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in August 1941, #13057, as General Electric Corp 1.  It was sold as Pittsburgh Allegheny & McKees Rocks 3 and sold as GPCo 1.  It was sold as Livonia Avon & Lakeville 97 in September 1964 and resold as Rochester Gas & Electric Co no number in April 1965.


Mount Washington Cog Ry.

2 "Amonoosuc" was built by Manchester Locomotive Co in 1875 as 4 "Atlas".  It was renumbered 2 in 1895 and renamed "Amonoosuc" in 1934.

3 "Base Station" was built by Manchester Locomotive Co in 1883 as Green Mountain Ry 2.  It was sold as MWRy 5 in 1895 and renumbered 3 "Base Station" in 1934.

6 "Great Gulf" was built by Manchester Locomotive Co 1878 as 6 "Tip Top".  It was rebuilt in 1880 and renamed "Great Gulf" in 1934.

9 "Waumbek" was built by Alco-Manchester in May 1908, #45091.  It was named "Waumbek" in 1934.

The base station was shared with Maine Central.


New England Southern RR

302, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1950, #11690, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 438.  It went to Chrome Locomotive and then to NEGS as 302 in November 1985.  It was sold as Winnipesaukee & Pemigewasset Valley RR 302.

303, S4, was built by Alco in September 1950, #78032, as Delaware & Hudson 3036, Class DES-69. It was changed to Class S-10 in 1959, and sold to Green Mountain RR as 303, Class DS-4A, on March 11, 1966. It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in March 1984 and then to NEGS 303 in 1984. It then was transferred to Quincy Bay Terminal RR as 19 in 1992.  It was transferred as Claremont & Concord 104.

 

503, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1960, #25458, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 1341. It went to Chrome Locomotive and then to NEGS as 503 in November 1985.

566, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1955, #20900, as New York Central 5911, Class DRS-9b.  It was renumbered 7311, Class ERS-17, in 1966 and became Penn Central 7311, Class ERS-17, in 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7311, Class GP-9, and rebuilt at Paducah in 1978 as 7566, Class GP-10.  It was sold as NEGS 566 and resold as Belvidere & Delaware 566 in 2007.  It was renumbered 1856 in 2011.

1008, S1, was built by Alco in November 1949, #77112, as Portland Terminal RR 1008, Class DS-3b. It was sold to Winnipesaukee RR as 1008 and then to NEGS as 1008 and back to W&PV as 1008.

2370, GP39-2, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1984, #837058-6, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 371.  It became Union Pacific 2370, Class P39-2, on September 29, 1989, and renumbered WP2370 as retired on May 22, 2001.  It was sold as NEGS 2370 and transferred as Ann Arbor RR 2370 in 2012.  It was sold to Webb Asset Management as WAMX 3927 in June 2015.


New Hampshire & Vermont RR

405, RS11, was built by Alco in June, 1961, #83695, as Norfolk & Western 405. It was sold to XTRA Inc as 405 and leased as North Texas Central 405.It went into the XTRA lease fleet in April, 1984.  It was leased as Lone Star Track Inc 405.  It was sent as Florida West Coast 405 in 1980s and transferred as NHVT 405 in 1990s.  It was sold and rebuilt as Lake State Ry 1195 "City of East Tawas" in 1995.  It was retired.

3800, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1966, #32667, FN 7946-8, as Maine Central 258, Class DRS-4.  It was wrecked on October 28, 1981, and rebuilt in 1982.  It was returned to Helm Leasing as HLCX 258.  It was rebuilt by VMV as NHVT as 3800.  It was returned as HLCX 3619 and then sold to Ottawa Valley Rail Link as 2000.


New Hampshire North Coast Co.

1500, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34429, as St Louis South-Western 2512, Class ES415C-2.  It was retired in 1986 and sold to Wilson Ry Corp in October 1987.  It was sold as NHNC 1500 in August 1988.


 United Engineers

39-10, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1943, #17805, as United States Navy.  It was sold as Bullard Machine Co 2534 and sold as UE 39-10.  It was sold as Railway Engineering & Supply Co 2 and renumbered 250.


Winnipesaukee & Pemigewasset Valley RR

Hobo Railroad

302, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1950, #11690, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 438.  It went to Chrome Locomotive and then to New England Southern as 302 in November 1985.  It was sold as W&PV 302.

1008, S1, was built by Alco in November 1949, #77112, as Portland Terminal RR 1008, Class DS-3b. It was sold to Winnipesaukee RR as 1008 and then to NEGS as 1008 and back to W&PV as 1008.

1186, S3, was built by Alco in June 1952, #80052, as Boston & Maine 1186, Class DS-3b.


Wolfeboro Railroad

250 was built by Baldwin in May 1926, #59239, as Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern RR 250.  It was retired in October 1961 and sold as Wanamaker Kempton & Southern 250 in September 1963.  It was resold as WRR 250 in 1970 and when the line quit in 1985, it went to Hobo RR in 1987 but never used.  It then to Edaville RR where it is stored.

101, RS3, was built by Alco in November 1953, #80567, as Maine Central 557, Class DRS-1d.  It was rebuilt in June 1958 and the steam generator was removed.  It was sold as WRR 101 in December 1975 and sold as Goodwin RR 1 after it was abandoned in December 1977.  In 1981, this second line closed and it was sold to Railroad Museum of New England and restored as MeC 557.

 

 

Roster info: Eric Fotaug

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/6/2017

Memorial of Saint Justus of Vienne

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

If you learn everything except Christ, you learn nothing.  If you learn nothing except Christ, you learn everything.

-- St Therese of Lisieux