Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Akron Canton & Youngstown RR

 

For a complete history and other information, we recommend a visit to the AC&Y Historical Society.

 

1, Class C-1, was built by Lima in 1911, #1190.  It was sold to Sydney & Louisburg as 83 in 1930 and scrapped in September 1953.

37, Class L-1, was built by Lima in 1926, #7075.  It was retired in 1955.

304, Class P,  was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1905, #38831, as New York Chicago & St Louis 44. Class P.  It was renumbered as 304 in 1910 and sold as AC&Y 304, Class P, in May 1920.  It was sold as Dansville & Mount Morris 304 in July 1929 and sold to Myers Steel & Supply Co in June 1957.  It was sold to Steamtown in December 1963 and recently it is preserved as NKP 44.

322, Class M-1, was built by Baldwin in 1923 and retired in 1950.

323, Class M-1, was built by Baldwin in 1923 and was sold to the U. S. Navy in 1942.

324, Class M-1, was built by Baldwin in 1923 and was retired in 1952.

351, Class O, was built by Alco in 1903 as Cleveland Cincinnati Chicago & St Louis 6615. It was purchased in 1928 and retired in 1946.

356, Class O, was built by Alco in 1903 as CCC&StL 6600. It was purchased in 1929 and sold to U. S. Defense Plant Corp. in 1941 for service at Hanford, WA.

401, Class R, was built by Lima in September 1926, #7135.  It was retired in 1946.

402, Class R-1, was built by Lima in June 1928, #7312.  It was retired in 1955.

403, Class R-1, was built by Lima in June 1928, #7313.  It was retired in 1955.

405, Class R-2, was built by Lima in February 1941, #7819.  It was retired in 1955

107, S2, Class D, was built by Alco in August 1947, #75366, as New York Chicago & St Louis 38, Class AS-10B. It became Norfolk & Western 2038 in 1965 and later was sold to AC&Y as 107. In 1974 it was sold to South East Coal Co as 400.

108, S2, Class D, was built by Alco in August 1947, #75370, as NYC&StL 42, Class AS-10B. It became N&W 2042 in 1965 and later was sold to AC&Y as 108. It was wrecked in 1969 and scrapped.

204, H16-44, Class D-1, was built by Fairbanks Morse in April 1954, #16L783. It was retired in 1970 and traded in to Electro-Motive by N&W.

505, H20-44, Class D-2, was built by Fairbanks Morse & Co in March 1954, #20L832.  It was sold as Southwest Portland Cement Co 410 in March 1971 and donated to Center for Transportation and Commerce (Galveston Railroad Museum) in 1984.  It was restored as Union Pacific 410.

508, H20-44, Class D-2, was built by Fairbanks Morse in February 1953, #21L714, as Pittsburgh & West Virginia 67. It became N&W 67 in 1965 and was later sold to AC&Y as 508. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1970 by N&W.

2435, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1953, #18603, as New York Chicago & St Louis 435, Class ERS-15C. In 1965 it became N&W 2435. In the early 1980s it was leased to the AC&Y. It was renumbered 1435 in 1983 and retired April 9, 1984. It was traded in to General Electric in July 1984 and sent to Pielet Bros for scrap.

361.  It was used on branch line service.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/2/2015

Memorial of Saint Absolon of Caesarea

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Act as if everything depended on you; trust as if everything depended on God.

--St. Ignatius of Loyola