Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

 

Under Construction

The Milwaukee Electric Ry. & Light Co.

 The Milwaukee Electric Ry. & Transport Co.

Milwaukee & Suburban Transport Corp.

 

City Cars 900-999

900 thru 924 were built by St. Car in 1924 and were identical to the 800s except for the larger center front window. They were converted to one-man operation in 1926.

901 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

903 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

904 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

906 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

907 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

909 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956..

910 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924,  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

911 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

912 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

913 waa built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

914 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

916 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

917 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

918 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

919 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

920 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

922 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

923 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

924 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.  It was rebuilt as one-man in 1926.

925 thru 964 were built by St. Louis Car in 1926 and came equipped with St. Louis trucks. 925 thru 929 received Brill trucks from the Wason Kenosha cars in 1928, and 930 thru 934 received Osgood-Bradley trucks at the same time. In 1940 these 10 cars received TM M35AB trucks like the earlier 900s and the 800s.

925 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  It got Brill trucks in 1928 and TM M34AB trucks in 1940.

926 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  It got Brill trucks in 1928 and TM M34AB trucks in 1940.

928 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  It got Brill trucks in 1928 and TM M34AB trucks in 1940.

929 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  It got Brill trucks in 1928 and TM M34AB trucks in 1940.

929 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  It got Osgood Bradley trucks in 1928 and TM M34AB trucks in 1940.

933 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  It got Osgood Bradley trucks in 1928 and TM M34AB trucks in 1940.

934 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  It got Osgood Bradley trucks in 1928 and TM M34AB trucks in 1940.

935 was built by St Louis Car Co in1926.

940 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

941 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

943 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

944 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

945 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

946 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

948 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

949 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  It was scrapped in January 1956.

951 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

952 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

953 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

954 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

955 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

956 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

960 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.  

961 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

963 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

964 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.

965 thru 974 were built by St. Louis Car in 1927 and were to the same plan as the earlier cars except that they came equipped with leather walk-over seats instead of the earlier rattan.

965 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1927, #1466.

966 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1927, #1466.  It was purchased by Illinois Railway Museum in 1958 and it was supply part.

968 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1927, #1466.

970 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1927, #1466.

972 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1927, #1466.  It was purchased by IRM in 1958 and was operated frequently.

973 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1927, #1466.

974 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1927, #1466.

975 thru 984 were built by St. Louis Car in 1928 and were to the same plan as the earlier. The only noticeable change is a visor over the center window.

975 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.  It was the last car to operate on March 2, 1958.

976 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.  It was scrapped in January 1956.

977 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.

978 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.  It was sold to Al Buestschle and sent to North Lake for awhile.  It then moved to the northwest side of Milwaukee. It then went to East Troy for awhile and then was shipped to San Francisco for the Market Street Ry. It was not used since the body bolsters had deteriorated too badly from years of winter salt. It was then shipped back to Wisconsin to Appleton, and then sent to East Troy in 2002.

979 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.

980 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.  It was scrapped in January1956.

981 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.

982 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.

984 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1928, #1485.  It was scrapped in January 1956.

While other cities were ordering modern Master Units and Rail Sedans, Milwaukee continued to use a ten year old design for the last city cars received from St. Louis Car in 1929. The only changes were some improvements in control and motors. Most of these cars lasted until the end of service on March 2, 1958.

985 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

986 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

987 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

988 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

989 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

990 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

991 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

993 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

995 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

998 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

999 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1929.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/24/2015

Memorial of Blessed Christina Ebner

Feast of Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

O Holy Family --- the Family so closely united to the mystery we contemplate on the day of the Lord's Birth --- guide with your example the families of the whole earth.

  Pope St. John Paul II