Iowa Short Lines and Industrial Railroads

Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Iowa Short Lines and Industrial Railroads

 

AG Partners

Albert City Elevator Co.

4542, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #23547, FN 7542-6, as Chicago & North Western 1730.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 18, 1979, as 4542 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co in 1992.  It was sold as ACE 4542 and renamed as AGP 4542.


AG Processing

There is a full page covering this food company.


Appanoose County Community RR

This road was formed to take over former Wabash trackage to provide service to Centerville from Albia.

973, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #19070, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 973. It retained the same number when purchased by APNC.


Atlantic Northern Ry.

This road was formed in 1913 and operated from Atlantic to Kimballton. It was abandoned in 1936.

2 was a 4-4-0 built by Rhodes Island in March 1886, #1630, as Chicago Burlington & Northern 3. It was renumbered 918 in 1898 and became Chicago Burlington & Quincy 64, Class A-1, in 1904. It was rebuilt at Galesburg in 1916 as 379, Class A-2. It was sold to AN as 2 in June 1929 and to Manchester & Oneida as 6 in 1936.


Avon Grain Co.

Farmers Grain Dealers Association

2, DM40, was built by Davenport Locomotive in 1954, #11724, as FGDA.  It became AGCo 2.

1220, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1962, #27149, as Chicago & North Western 320.  It was renumbered 1220 in July 1971 and retired on December 27, 1987.  It was sold to Wilson Railway Co in April 1990 and sold as AGCo 1220.  It became Hartland Co-Op 1220 and sold as Agri Industries 1220 in 1993.

1269, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1953, #18102, as Chicago & North Western 1269. It was sold to Wilson-Cramer Locomotive Co. on June 1, 1978, was later sold to FGDA in Avon, IA, as 1269. The company later became Avon Grain Co.


Bartlett & Company

There is a full page covering this multi-site grain company.


Boone & Scenic Valley RR

JS8419 was built at Datong in October 1988.  It was shipped to Iowa in 1989.

1848, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in January 1944, #18042, as United States Army 8534.  It was sold as University of Iowa 1858 and leased as B&SV 1848.

2254, 60 Ton, was built by General Electric in June 1943, #17903, as United States Air Force 7858.  It was sold as B&SV 2254 and repainted as "Fort Dodges Des Moines & Southern" 2254.

6540, FP9A, was built by General Motors in July 1958, #A1400, as Canadian National 6540, Class DPA-17e.  It became Via Rail Canada 6450, Class DPA-17e, on March 31, 1971, and sold to Rail Enterprise Inc on February 19, 1994.  It was sold as Northeast Kansas Railroad Museum in 1994 and sold as B&SV 6540 in 2002.

Caboose.


Boone Valley Co-op Processing

4, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1957, #24007, as General Motors 6535, a demonstrator.  In September 1958, it was rebuilt and became Waterloo RR 4.   Later it was sold as Boone Valley Co-op Processing 4 and absorbed as AG Processing 4.


Burlington Junction RR

21, C415, was built by Alco in December 1966, #3458-10, as Southern Pacific 2409, Class AS415-1. It was sold to Nekoosa Paper Co as 21 in 1979. It later went to the Mid-Continent Railway Museum. It was sold as BJRR 21.

1607, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1951, #13894, as Atlantic Coast Line 214.  It went to Seaboard Coast Line 834 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1982 as SCL 4797.  It went to Seaboard System RR 4797 and later renumbered 1843.  It went to CSX Transportation 1843, Class GP-16, and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1843 and renumbered 1843 in March 1994.  It was sold as BJRR 1607 in September 2003.

1609, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13917, as ACL 172.  It went to SCL 760 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in May 1982 as SCL 4794,  It went to SBD 4794 and later renumbered 1840.  It went to CSX 1840, Class GP-16, and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as L&IRR 1840 and later renumbered 1609.  It was sold as BJRR 1609 in September 2003.

8352, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1952, #16689, as Reading Co 602, Class RS-3. It was sold to Precision National Corp in January 1975 and then to Illinois Central Gulf as 02. It was rebuilt at Paducah in February 1978 as ICG 8301.  It was sold to Paducah & Louisville as 8352 and sold as BJRR 8352 in 2005.


Burlington Muscatine & North Western Ry.

Un-numbered switcher was rebuilt by DM&NW in December 1932.


Cargill Co.

This is a national food company.


Cedar Rapids & Iowa City

There is a full page covering this former interurban line.


Cedar River RR

Cedar Valley RR

The Cedar River Railroad was established in 1991 with the acquisition of the Cedar Valley Railroad. Cedar Valley was formed in 1984 with the purchase of track from the Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad. The CEDR is a subsidiary of the Canadian National Railroad as a result of a merger with the Illinois Central Railroad.

The CEDR operates 103 miles from Waterloo to Glenville, Minnesota. About 83 miles are located in Iowa, including a branchline to Stacyville, which was a former Illinoic Central line. The railroad interchanges traffic with the CC at Waterloo as well as with the I & M Rail Link in Charles City and Lyle, Minnesota, and with the Dakota, Minnesota and Eastern and the Union Pacific in Glenville, Minnesota.

407, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #8548, as Chicago & North Western 4072A. It was rebuilt for suburban service in September 1960 and renumbered 407 in December 1971. It was sold to Regional Transit Authority (Metra) on December 31, 1977, and leased back to the C&NW. It was retired on May 9, 1983, and was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal in January 1985. It was resold to the CVAR in May 1985 as 407 and later sold to Coe Rail as 407. It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in 2000 and sold to Norfolk Southern as SOU 407 in December 2012.

416, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in October, 1949, #8558, as C&NW 4077A. It was renumbered 416 in January 1972 and was sold to RTA on December 31, 1977, and leased back to C&NW. It was retired on May 4, 1983, and was sold to Naporano in January 1985. It was resold to CVAR in May 1985 and later sold to Coe Rail as 416. It was scrapped in October 2010.

9086, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1955, #20165, FN 5378-19, as Illinois Central 9086.  It was sold as CVAR 9086 in September 1984 and sold as Rail-Link 486.   It was sold as Carolina Coastal Ry 486 in 2003.

9363, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1958, #23863, as IC 9363.  It was sold as CVAR 9363 in September 1984 and later sold as Independent Locomotive Service 1380.


Charles City Western

There is a full page covering this interurban line which also operated diesels.


Continental Grain Co.

There is a full page covering this multi-site grain company.


Council Bluffs & Ottumwa Ry.

992, NW5, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3485, as Great Northern 192, Class RS-2.  It became Burlington Northern 992, Class NW-5, in 1970 and retired in July 1982.  It was sold to Colorado & Eastern RR as 992 in August 1982,  It was sold to Iowa Southern Ry as 992 and then to CB&E as 992.  In 1991 it became  Council Bluffs Ry  991 and sold and restored as GN 192, Class RS-2, in 1995.

994, NW-5, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3487, as GN 194, Class RS-2. It became BN 994, Class NW-5, in 1970 and retired in July 1982. It was sold to C&E as 994 in August 1982. It was sold to ISRy as 994 and then to CB&E as 994. In 1991 it became CBRy as 991.


Council Bluffs Ry.

There is an OmniTrax line.


Davenport Rock Island & North Western

There is a full page covering this switching road.


Des Moines Union Ry.

This terminal railroad was opened in 1886 and was owned by the Wabash RR and the Milwaukee Road. It also served the Chicago Great Western and the Burlington railroads.

9.

11 was built by Baldwin in June 1920, #53354.

1, S1, was built by Alco in May 1940, #69190.


T&K Evans Grain Co.

9610, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1953, #19310, as Baltimore & Ohio 600, Class DS-17EC.  It was renumbered 9610, Class SE-6C, in 1956 and reclassified Class SW-9 in 1965.  It was retired in 1985 and sold to National Railway Equipment Co on December 26, 1985.  It was sold as Evans 9610 in December 1986.


Farmers Cooperative Co

912, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1957, #23548, FN 7542-7, as Chicago & North Western 1731.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein as 4533 on July 10, 1978, and retired on January 17, 1991.  It was sold as VMV Enterprises 4533 in February 1991 and sold as Wisconsin & Southern 433.  It was rebuilt as 912 in 2001 and later sold as FARX 912.


Hartland Co-Op

1220, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1962, #27149, as Chicago & North Western 320.  It was renumbered 1220 in July 1971 and retired on December 27, 1987.  It was sold to Wilson Railway Co in April 1990 and sold as Avon Grain Co 1220.  It became HC 1220 and sold as Agri Industries 1220 in 1993.


IEI Container Services Corp.

435, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive.


Iowa Electric Light & Power Co.

This company is included in the Cedar Rapids & Iowa City page.


Iowa Northern RR

There is a full page on this fallen flag.


Iowa Northwestern RR

632, C420, was built by Alco in January 1966, #3431-04, as Lehigh & Hudson River Ry 26,  It was sold as British Columbia Ry 632 in July 1972 and resold to Ed Bowers.  It was leased as IANW 632 in 2002 and sold to Arkansas & Missouri 632 in 2006.  It was renumbered 57 in 2008..


Iowa Railroad

There is a full page on this fallen flag.


Iowa Southern Ry.

743, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1964, #29171, as Union Pacific 743.  It retired on June 25, 1985, and sold to Great Northern Transportation on September 5, 1985.  It was assigned as ISRy 743 and sold as Allegheny RR 105 on December 12, 1988.  It became Allegheny & Eastern RR 305 and assigned as Buffalo & Pittsburgh 305.

748, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1964, #29176, as UP 748.  It was retired on June 25, 1985, and sold to GNT on September 5, 1985.  It was assigned as ISRy 748 and sold as ARY 106 on December 12, 1988.  It became A&ERR 306 and sold as Ferrocarriles Chiapas Mayab 201B, a slug.

992, NW5, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3485, as Great Northern 192, Class RS-2.  It became Burlington Northern 992, Class NW-5, in 1970 and retired in July 1982.  It was sold to Colorado & Eastern RR as 992 in August 1982,  It was sold to ISRy as 992 and then to Council Bluffs & Eastern as 992.  In 1991 it became  Council Bluffs Ry  991 and sold and restored as GN 192, Class RS-2, in 1995.

994, NW-5, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1946, #3487, as GN 194, Class RS-2. It became BN 994, Class NW-5, in 1970 and retired in July 1982. It was sold to C&E as 994 in August 1982. It was sold to ISRy as 994 and then to CB&E as 994. In 1991 it became CBRy as 991.


Iowa Transfer Ry.

The Iowa Transfer owns a transfer yard in Des Moines which was built in 1907. It was owned by the Rock Island, the Burlington, Chicago Great Western, Des Moines Union, and Des Moines Western. The DMW was owned by the Ft Dodge Des Moines & Southern. Service was provided by the owning roads until 1920 when the trackage was electrified and a locomotive was leased from the WCF&N In 1922 it was purchased. In 1932 switching was turned over to the connecting railroads until 1936, when electric service was restored. By 1950 the overhead was in need of replacement, and the an Alco S1 was purchased. In 1970 switching was returned to the connecting lines and the diesel was sold.

1 was built by McGuire-Cummings in 1914 as Waterloo Cedar Falls & Northern 180. It was leased in 1920 and became IT 1 in December 1922. It was rebuilt in October 1923 at Waterloo with a larger cab. In 1936 it received a pantograph, reportedly from the Milwaukee Road. In August 1950 it became Fort Dodge Des Moines & Southern 208 and it was scrapped in 1956.


Keokuk Junction Ry.

252, HE15, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14301, as Chicago & North Western 1534, a GP7. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on May 18, 1980, as 4200, as HE15. It was renumbered 4252 on May 14, 1951. It was sold to KJRy as 252 on February 8, 1991.  It was scrapped.

253, HE15, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1952, #16865, as C&NW 1596. It was rebuilt at Oelwein August 19, 1980, as 4201. It was renumbered 4253 on May 14, 1981, and sold to KJRy as 253 on February 8, 1991.  It was transferred as Minnesota Central RR 253 in 1996 and scrapped in 1999.

405, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1949, #6651, as Peoria & Pekin Union Ry 405, Class D-4.  It was sold to KJRy as 405 in 1986 and was transferred as Pioneer Railcorp 108.

406, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #8576, as Chicago & North Western 4086-A. It was rebuilt for suburban service in 1959 and renumbered 406 in December 1971. It was sold to Regional Transportation Authority (Metra)  on December 31, 1977, and was leased back to C&NW. It was retired by RTA on May 2, 1983, and sold to St. Louis & Chain of Rocks RR as 406 in May 1985.  It later sold as KJRy 406 and then Gettysburg RR 402.

471, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17730, as Illinois Central 8971.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 7971 in November 1968 and sold as Iowa Interstate RR 7971 in October 1984.  It was renumber 71 in 1986 and renumbered 471 in 1987.  It was sold as KJRy 471 in September 1994.

488, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1953, #17949, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 337L, Class 325, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2488, Class 2417, in December 1974 and retired on June 26, 1987.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment in July 1987 and sold as KJRy 488.

RE1061, S2, was built by Alco in June 1947, #75239, as Chicago Great Western 10, Class D-3.  It became Chicago & North Western 1015 on July 1, 1968, and renumbered 1085 in December 1971.  It was renumbered 1094 in May 1973 and retired on May 21, 1975.  It was sold as Nekoosa Paper Co 17 and sold to Railway Equipment Co as 1061 in 1981.  It was leased to KJRy as RE1061,

1750, FP9A, was built by General Motors in October 1954, #A632, as Canadian National 6502, Class GPA-17a.  It became Via Rail Canada 6502, Class GPA-17a, in March 1978 and sold as Algoma Central RR 1750 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer Railcorp as 1750 in 2003 and assigned as Peoria & Western Ry 1750 in 2007.  It was reassigned as KJRy 1750 in September 2011.

1752, FP7A, was built by General Motors in January 1955, #A641, as CNR 6511, Class GPA-17a.  It became Via 6511, Class GPA-17a, in 1978, and later ACRR 1752 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer as 1752 in 2003 and assigned as PWRY 1752 in 2007.  It was transferred as KJRy 1752 in September 2011.

 


Kewash RR

Keota-Washington Transportation Co.

103, S3, was built by Alco in May 1952, #79774, as Brooks-Scanlon Inc 102.  It became Oregon & Northwestern RR 102 in January 1957 and sold as City of Prineville Ry 103 on September 25, 1968.  It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen in April 1972 and sold to D A Wilson Co in 1983.  It was sold as KWRR 103 in October 1983 and resold as Sisseton Southern RR 103 in 1988.  It became Dakota Southern RR 103 in 1989.

104, VO1000, was built by Baldwin inApril 1945, #71740, as United States Army V1800.  It became United States Navy 65-00256 and sold as Pacific Lumber Co 104.  It was sold to Keota-Washington Transportation Co in 1981 and was apparently never relettered.

105, VO1000, was built by Baldwin in February 1945, #71985, as USN 5, Naval Supply Annex Stockton.  It was sold as PLCo 105 in 1964 and sold as KWT 105 in November 1981.  It was apparently never relettered.

151, GP7, was built by General Motors in January 1951, #A171, as Algoma Central Ry 151.  It was sold to Kewash 151 in 1982 and sold as Agri Industries 151.  It became Continental Grain Co 151 and then Cargill Inc 151.  It was sold as Attebury Grain Co 151.


Langren Grain Co.

1, 20 Ton, was built by Vulcan in February 1942, #4354, as Corps of Engineers 2093.  It became United States Army 7714 and sold as Connor Land & Lumber Co 1.  It was sold as Otter Tail Power Co 1 and then LGCo 1.  It became Cargill Seed Sales 1 in 1985.


Lehigh Portland Cement Co.

We have a special page on this company.


Manchester & Oneida Ry.

This railroad opened in 1901 and was abandoned in 1951.

1 was a 4-4-0 purchased from the Chicago Milwaukee & St Paul.

2 was a 4-4-0 built by Baldwin in December 1876, #4037, for the Northern Pacific. It was acquired by the CM&StP in 1879 and was numbered 226 "James Campbell". In 1899 it was renumbered 1433, Class H-2, and sold to the M&O as 2 in June 1904.

3 was a 4-4-0 purchased from the CM&StP.

4 was a 2-4-4T built in 1890 as Illinois Central 219. It was later renumbered 1419 and sold to the M&O as 4.

5 was a 4-4-0 built by Rhode Island in 1882, #1276, as CM&StP 617, Class H-7. It was renumbered 504 in April 1899 and 704 in December 1912. On July 30, 1932 it was sold to the M&O as 5. It was scrapped in 1951.

6 was a 4-4-0 built by Rhodes Island in March 1886, #1630, as Chicago Burlington & Northern 3. It was renumbered 918 in 1898 and became Chicago Burlington & Quincy 64, Class A-1, in 1904. It was rebuilt at Galesburg in 1916 as 379, Class A-2. It was sold to Atlantic Northern as 2 in June 1929 and to M&O as 6 in 1936. It was scrapped in 1951.

7 was built by Baldwin in June 1900, #17896, as Chicago & Alton 341, Class F-3A.  It was rebuilt as Class F-3B and was renumbered 2417, Class K-18.  It was sold as Chicago Springfield & St Louis 31 in January 1933.  It was sold as Springfield & Southwestern RR 31 in 1941 and resold as M&O 7 in 1946.  It was too heavy for the line and seldom used and was scrapped in 1951.


Marquette Cement Co.

Monarch Cement Co.

No number, 65 Ton, was built by General Electric in May 1942, #15269, as United States Army 7018.  It was sold as Marquette Cement Co no number and became Monarch Cement Co no number.  It was sold as American Steel Foundries Co. 9-G-11..


Martin-Marietta Materials Co.

We have a special page on this national company.


Mason City Brick & Tile Co.

We have a page on this electric industrial operation.


Midwest Central RR

Midwest Old Settlers Short Line RR

6 was built by Baldwin in October 1891, #12288, as Surry Sussex & Southampton Ry 6.  It was rebuilt in 1918 and rebuilt as Argent Lumber Co 6 in 1930.  It was rebuilt in 1953 and rebuilt as MCRR 6 in 1960.

2056 was built by the Davenport Locomotive Works of Davenport, Iowa in 1925. (Formerly known as W.W. Whitehead & Company and later known as the Davenport Besler Corporation.)   2056 was built for P.T. Clifford and Sons of Valpariso, Indiana for track work and grading near Pierron, Illinois. After being sold to the Penn Coal Co in1930, the tanker was converted to standard gauge by Davenport Besler Corporation. The records are not clear for the period of 1930-1937. It is known that from May 1937 until September 1948 it worked in a gravel pit somewhere in Illinois, after which it was then sold to H.B. Graham in Gladstone, Illinois.  .The next ten years it sat idle until January 10, 1958 when the 20-ton tanker engine was purchased for $400 by MCRR and moved to McMillian Park in Mt Pleasant, Iowa. It became a static display on the east side of the Hillsboro depot at the start of the Midwest Central Railroad. It is no longer located on the grounds.


Newton & Northwestern RR

This line was organized in 1902 and built a line from Newton to Rockwell City.  It was taken over by Fort Dodge Des Moines & Southern in 1909.

1.

12.

Passenger train.


Otter Valley RR

1, S3, was built by Alco in September 1950, #78391, as Boston & Maine 1175, Class DS-3b.  It was sold as Virginia Power & Light Co 1175 on January 22, 1965, and resold to Stone ^ Webster Co in 1965.  It was sold as Continental Forest Products Co 1175 and resold as OVRR 1.  It was sold as Seaview Transportation Co 3 in 1981 and leased as Cape Cod & Hyannis 3.  It was returned as Seaview 3 "Hamilton".


Pillsbury Co.

This is a national company.


Sioux City Terminal Ry.

15 was built at West Milwaukee in May 1908, as Chicago Milwaukee & St Paul 1222, Class I-5a. It was renumbered 1424 in July 1938 and was sold on September 13. 1950, as SCTRy 15. It was retired on October 18, 1956.

1, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1951, #31169.  It was sold as Pittsburgh Allegheny & McKees Rocks Ry 70 in 1971.

2, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1951, #31170. It was sold as Omaha Lincoln & Beatrice RR 102 in January 1971.

3, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in March 1955, #32510.  It was sold as Peninsula Terminal Co 3 in January 1966.


A. E. Staley Co.

We have a page on this national company.


Eldon C Stutsman Trucking Co.

1, 25 Ton HLC2, was built by Plymouth in June 1928, #2922, for Guy F Atkinson Co.  It was sold to U S Bureau of Reclamation and sold as General Contruction Co 3.  It was sold as Union RR of Oregon 1 in 1940.  It was retired in 1989 and sold to Stutsman in 1992.


Tama & Toledo Ry.

This former trolley line is covered on the Iowa Trolley page.


Transco Co.

This is a national company.


University of Iowa

1848, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in January 1944, #18042, as United States Army 8534.  It was sold as UofI 1848 and leased as Boone & Scenic Valley RR 1848.


Valesh Line.

Oelwein made the news Thursday as television cameras recorded a special ride on the centennial railroad which will be a part of the celebration in June The first load of passengers is shown in this picture as the engine and two cars move around the oval track Dale Gallup photo Iowa press present for occasion Centennial train debut by Ken Schmith Register News Editor With a shrill blast from its steam whistle and a sound that told all people in Oelwein that it was ready to roll the Oelwein Centennial railroad made its first official journey around the railroad track that covers a half to threefourths of a mile in the area behind the residence of Dr Keith Valesh across from City Park The journey was made slightly behind the announced schedule but everything went very nicely for a maiden voyage The two cars behind the puffing steamer were loaded with newsmen from area newspapers radio and television stations interspersed with some area residents who came by to recall earlier days when they were part of the for real railroad Although there is still some work to be done on the laying of the track completion of a spur etc those on the train for the first time thoroughly enjoyed the ride as Dr Valesh dressed in the traditional garb of a steam locomotive engineer piloted the small tram around the oval The event was part of a press day program sponsored by the REGISTER and radio station KOEL to publicize the Oelwein centennial in the area media The industrial type steam locomotive built in Germany in 1935 burns coal to get 120 pounds per square inch of steam pressure The unit is rated at about 40 horsepower according to Dr and the two cars are able to haul an estimated 30 persons each Dr Valesh has been the owner of the engine for three years and the centennial  Oelwein Daily Register, May 25, 1973

8 was built by Henschel & Son in 1935, #22631, as Grün & Bilfinger 8.  It was sold to James Valesh in 1963.


Wilson Railway Supply Co.

1, GP9, was built in May 1954, #19476, as Texas & New Orleans 244, Class DF-601.  It was renumbered Southern Pacific 3415, Class EF418-2, in 1966 and rebuilt on July 18, 1972, as 3359, Class EF418E-2.  It was sold to Wilson on March 28, 1988, as shop switcher 1 and renumbered 60.  It was sold as Intermountain Transportation Services 174 in 1989 and sold to Railtex as Austin & Northwestern 174.  It was transferred as Dallas Garland & Northwestern 174 in May 1996 and transferred as Virginia Southern 174. 244, Class DF-601.

 

Roster information: Erik Rasmussen

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/30/2014

Memorial of Saint Adelelmus

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

But since all your satisfactions and penances are too small and deficient to atone for so many sins, unite them to those of your Savior Jesus lifted upon the Cross. Receive his Divine Blood as it flows from His wounds, and offer It up to appease Divine justice. Unite your reparation to that of the most Blessed Virgin at the foot of the Cross and from the love of Jesus for His Mother, you will obtain everything.

-- St Peter Julian Eymard