Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Chicago Surface Lines

Chicago Transit Authority

St. Louis 1901 "Robertson" Rebuild Cars 2501-2625

2501 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 23, 1937.

2502 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 10, 1937.

2503 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 11, 1937.

2504 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 12, 1937.

2505 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 5, 1937.

2506 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 24, 1937.

2507 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 26, 1937.

2508 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on January 15, 1942.

2509 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 16, 1937.

2510 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 24, 1937.

2511 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 2, 1937.

2512 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 26, 1937.

2513 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 25, 1937.

2514 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901. It was retired on August 1, 1947.

2515 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on April 4, 1912.

2516 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 19, 1937.

2517 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 22, 1937.

2518 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on August 1, 1947,

2519 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 19, 1937.

2520 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was burned at the Archer carbarn on April 16, 1916..

2521 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 1, 1937.

2522 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as Calumet & South Chicago 706 on November 2, 1908, and renumbered 2806 in 1913.  It became CSL 2806 in 1914.  It was scrapped in 1948.

2523 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 17, 1937.

2524 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 16, 1937.

2525 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 8, 1937.

2526 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was burned at the Archer carbarn on April 16, 1916.

2527 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 9, 1937.

2528 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&SC 710 on November 2, 1908, and renumbered 2810 in 1913.  It became CSL 2810 in 1914.

2529 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 4, 1937.

2530 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on January 8, 1946.

2531 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 26, 1937.

2532 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 4, 1937.

2533 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 12, 1937.

2534 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901. It was retired on March 12, 1937.

2535 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 22, 1937,

2536 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 707 on November 2, 1908, and renumbered 2807 in 1913.  It became CSL 2807 in 1914.

2537 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 19, 1937.

2538 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 22, 1937.

2539 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 25, 1937.

2540 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 23, 1937.

2541 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 709 on November 2, 1908, and renumbered 2809 in 1913.  It became CSL 2809 in 1914.

2542 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 714 on November 2, 1908, and renumbered 2814 in 1913.  It became CSL 2814 in 1914.

2543 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as Hammond Whiting & East Chicago Ry 512 on April 25, 1910, and renumbered 62 in 1916.  It was scrapped in 1935.

2544 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as HW&EC 506 on December 15, 1909, and renumbered 56 in 1916.  It was scrapped in 1935.

2545 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as HW&EC 507 on December 15, 1909, and renumbered 57 in 1916.  It was scrapped in 1936.

2546 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired in 1912.

2547 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as HW&EC 514 on April 25, 1910, and renumbered 64 in 1916.  It was scrapped in 1936.

2548 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as HW&EC 513 on April 25, 1910, and renumbered 63 in 1916.  It was scrapped in 1936.

2549 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 712 on November 2, 1908, and renumbered 2812 in 1913.  It became CSL 2812 in 1914.

2550 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 18, 1937.

2551 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 19, 1937.

2552 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 2, 1937.

2553 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 12, 1937.

2554 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 702 on November 2, 1908, and renumbered 2802 in 1913.  It became CSL 2802 in 1914.

2555 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 17, 1937.

2556 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 17, 1937.

2557 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 26, 1937.

2558 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 3, 1937.

2559 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 15, 1937.

2560 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 17, 1937.

2561 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired in 1917.

2562 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 22, 1937.

2563 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on February 16, 1937.

2564 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on March 12, 1937.

2565 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was retired on April 10, 1910.

2571 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

2572 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 701 in 1908 and renumbered 2801 in 1913.  It became CSL 2802 in 1914.  It was scrapped in 1942.

2575 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

2878 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 715 in 1908 and renumbered 2815 in 1913.  It became CSL 2815 in 1914.

2882 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 713 in 1908 and renumbered 2813 in 1913.  It became CSL 2813 in 1914.

2585 was built by St Louis Car Co in1901.  It was removed prior to 1917.

2586 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 711 in 1908 and renumbered 2811 in 1913.  It became CSL 2811 in 1914.

2589 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

2590 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 704 in 1908 and renumbered 2804 in 1913.  It became CSL 2804 in 1914.

2591 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 705 in 1908 and renumbered 2805 in 1913.  It became CSL 2805 in 1914.

2593 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 708 in 1908 and renumbered 2808 in 1913.  It became CSL 2808 in 1914.

2595 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

2597 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was burned at the Archer carbarn in 1916.

2598 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

2600 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was sold as C&CS 703 in 1908 and renumbered 2803 in 1913.  It became CSL 2803 in 1914.

2603 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

2605 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was stored at Devon Barn in 1948 and scrapped there in 1954.

2619 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

2521 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.  It was burned at the Archer carbarn in 1916.

2624 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1901.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/16/2018

Memorial of Saint James of Tarentaise

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

It is part of the discipline of God to make His loved ones perfect through trial and suffering.  Only by carrying the Cross can one reach the Resurrection.

Archbishop Fulton Sheen