Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

 

Under Construction

Missouri-Kansas-Texas

Electro-Motive GP40 Diesels

 

170 was built in June 1966, #32122, FN 7918-1.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment on October 9, 1991, and rebuilt as Nebraska Central RR 4200, GP38MAC, in 1993.  It was sold to Farmrail Corp as FMRC 4200 in December 2011.

171 was built in June 1966, #32123, FN 7918-2. It was sold to Morrison-Knudsem on May 15, 1990, and was rebuilt on February 9, 1991, as Southern Pacific 7297, GP40M-2. It was assigned as Union Pacific 5432 in September 1997 but renumbered 1532 on March 6, 2004.

172 was built in June 1966, #32124, FN 7918-3,  It was wrecked on May 6, 1991, and retired on June 5, 1991.  It was sold to National Ry Equipment Co on October 9, 1991, and rebuilt as Ferrocarril del Pacifico SA 2354 in September 1997 as SD39-2M.

174 was built in August 1966, #32126, FN 5713-1.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co on October 9, 1991 and rebuilt as NCRR 4201, GP38MAC in August 1993. It was sold as FMRC 4201 in December 2011.

175 was built in August 1966, #32127, FN 5713-2.  It was wrecked an retired on February 28, 1989.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen on May 22, 1990, and rebuilt on February 9, 1991, as SP 7298, as GP40-2.  It was planned as UP 5433 on September 1997 and became 1533 on April 16, 2004.

176 was built in August 1966, #32128, FN 5713-3.  It was wrecked and retired on May 4, 1989.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen on May 22, 1990 and rebuilt on December 9, 1990, as St Louis South-Western 7282, a GP40-2.  It was planned as UP 5417 and became 1517 on July 22, 2005.

177 was built in August 1966, #32129, FN 5713-4.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment on October 9, 1991, and rebuilt as NCRR 4202, GP38MAC, in August 1993.  It was sold as FMRC 4202 in December 2011.

178 was built in August 1966, #32130, FN 5713-5.  It was retired on October 23, 1991, and sold to Helm Leasing Corp.

179 was built in August 1966, #32131, FN 5713-6.  It was wrecked in April 1991 and retired on June 5, 1991.  It was sold to National Ry Equipment Co on October 9, 1991, and rebuilt as Ferrocarril del Pacifico SA 2350 in July 1997 as SD39-2M.

180 was built in August 1966, #32132, FN 5713-7,  It was retired on October 9, 1991, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.

181 was built in August 1966, #32133, FN 5713-8.  It was retired on October 9, 1991, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.

182 was built in September 1967, #33474, FN 7056-1.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to General Motors Corp as EML 182 on December 31, 1989.

183 was built in September 1967, #33475, FN 7056-2.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to GMC as EML 183 on December 31, 1989.  It was rebuilt as Indiana RR 301, a slug.

184 was built in September 1967, #33476, FN 7056-3.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to GMC as EML 184 on December 31, 1989.

185 was built in September 1967, #33477, FN 7056-4.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to GMC as EML 185 on December 31, 1989.

186 was built in September 1967, #33478, FN 7056-5.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to GMC as EML 186 on December 31, 1989.

187 was built in September 1967, #33479, FN 7056-6.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to GMC as EML 187 on December 31. 1989.  It was leased as Natchez Ry 3200 in January 2013 and returned to General American Transportation as GMTX 3200.

188 was built in October 1967, #33480, FN 7056-7.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to GM as EML 188 on December 31, 1989,

191 was built in October 1967, #33483, FN 7056-10.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to GMC as EML 191 on December 31, 1989.

192 was built in October 1967, #33484, FN 7056-11.  It was retired on August 28, 1989, and returned to GMC as EML 192 on December 31, 1989,

194 was built in August 1968, #34077, FN 7102-1.  It was assigned Union Pacific 500 but retired on April 28, 1992.  It was sold for scrap to Hyman Michaels on March 17, 1993.

195 was built in August 1968, #34078, FN 7102-2.  It became UP 501 on August 19, 1990, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to RailTex as Missouri & Northern Arkansas as 501 in October 1992 and renumbered 4044.

196 was built in August 1968, #34079, FN 7102-3.  It became UP 502 on July 18, 1990, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to RailTex as MNA 502 in October 1992 and renumbered 4007.

197 was built in August 1968, #34080, FN 7102-4.  It became UP 503 on June 2, 1990, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to RailTex as MNA 503 in October 1992 and renumbered 4006.

198 was built in August 1968, #34081, FN 7102-5. It became UP 504 on July 27, 1990, and retired on October 9, 1992. It was sold to RailTex as MNA 504 in October 1992.   It collided with Branson Scenic RR 83 and rebuilt as 4003 in 1998.

199 was built in August 1968, #34082, FN 7102-6.  It became UP 505 on June 9, 1989, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to RailTex as MNA 505 in October 1952 and was transferred as Indiana & Ohio RR 4008. 

 

200 was built in August 1968, #34083, FN 7102-7. It was assigned UP 506 but was retired on October 9, 1992, and sold to National Ry Equipment Co. They sold it to Virginia Southern as 200 and transferred as Georgia Southwestern 4005.  It was transferred as Alabama & Gulf Coast 4005 in 2004 and sold to Bro-Tex International Metals in October 2011.

201 was built in August 1968, #34084, FN 7102-8. It became UP 507 on November 10, 1989, and retired on October 9, 1992. It was sold as MNA as 507 in June 1993.  It was renumbered 4004.

202 was built in August 1968, #34085, FN 7102-9. It became UP 508 on June 9, 1989, and retired on October 9, 1992,  It was sold to Railtex in October 1992, as Missouri & North Arkansas 508 and was transferred to Dallas Garland & NorthEastern as 508 in March 1996. It was renumbered 4025 in March 1999.

203 was built in August 1968, #34086, FN 7102-10.  It became UP 509 on November 13, 1989, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to Railtex as MNA 509 and renumbered 4009 in 1999.

204 was built in August 1968, #34087, FN 7102-11.  It became UP 510 on August 4, 1989, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to Railtex  as M&NA 510 and wrecked on January 3, 1993.  It was sold for scrap to Erman Corp.

205 was built in August 1968, #34088, FN 7102-12.  It became UP 511, Class GP40, on January 18, 1990, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to Railtex as M&NA 511 in December 1992 and later renumbered 4010.

206 was built in August 1968, #34089, FN 7102-13. It became UP 512, Class GP40, on October 10, 1990, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to Railtex as M&NA 512 in December 1992. It later became VSO as 512 and later Godrich-Exeter RR 4046.

207 was built in August 1968, #34090, FN 7102-14.  It was assigned UP 513, Class GP40, but retired on April 19, 1990.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen in November 1990, and rebuilt as SP 7100, on February 15, 1991, a GP40M-2.  It was assigned Union Pacific 5370, Class GP40M-2, and assigned 1470 but retired.

208 was built in August 1968, #34091, FN 7102-15.  It was planned as UP 514, Class GP40, but retired on May 15, 1990.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen on May 22, 1990, and rebuilt as Southern Pacific 7299 on February 15, 1991, a GP40M-2.  It was assigned Union Pacific 5434, Class GP40M-2, in September 1997 and renumbered 1534 on June 30, 2005.

209 was built in August 1968, #34092, FN 7102-16.  It became UP 515, Class GP40, on June 6, 1989, and retired on October 9, 1992.  It was sold to Railtex as M&NA 515 in December 1992.  It became IORY 4011.

210 was built in October 1968, #34271, FN 7102-17.  It was planned as UP 516, Class GP40, but retired on January 7, 1992.  It was sold to Phoenix Ry Corp for scrap in February 1992 but rescinded.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on March 27, 1992.

211 was built in November 1969, #35454, FN 7192-1.  It became UP 581, Class GP40, on December 15, 1989, and sold to Helm Leasing on December 31, 1997.  It was rebuilt by Boise on February 11, 1998, as UP 2525, Class GP38-3.  It was renumbered 1026 on April 23, 2002, and retired on December 13, 2007.  It was returned as HLCX 1026.

212 was built in November 1969, #35455, FN 7192-2. It became UP 582, Class GP40, on January 16, 1991, and sold to Helm Leasing on May 29, 1998. It was rebuilt by Boise on November 13, 1998, as UP 2556, Class GP38-2. It was assigned as 1056 and returned as HLCX 1056 in May 2010.

214 was built in November 1969, #35457, FN 7192-4.  It became UP 584, Ckass GP40 on March 19, 1990, and retired on December 28, 1998.  It was sold to Helm Leasing on May 29, 1998, and rebuilt by Boise Locomotive on December 28, 1998, as UP 2558, GP38-2.  It was renumbered 1058 on December 16, 2004.

215 was built in November 1969, #35458, FN 7192-5.  It became UP 585, Class GP40, on May 23, 1989, and sold to Helm Leasing on May 29, 1998.  It was rebuilt by Boise on November 4, 1998, as UP 2559, Class GP38-3.  It was asssigned as 1059 and returned as HLCX 1059 on July 27, 2009.

216 was built in November 1969, #35459, FN 7192-6.  It was assigned UP 586, Class GP40, but retired on February 6, 1990.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in May 1990 and sold to Morrison-Knudsen Corp on March 6, 1991.  It was rebuilt as Southern Pacific 7116, Class GP40M-2, on March 24, 1991, and assigned as UP 5386, Class GP40M-2.  It became UP 1486 on December 22, 2003.

217 was built in November 1969, #35460, FN 7192-7. It was assigned UP 587, Class GP40, but retired on February 28, 1989,  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in October 9, 1991, and rebuilt it in August 1993 as Nebraska Central RR 4203, GP38MAC.  It was sold as Farmrail 4203 in December 2011.

218 was built in November 1969, #35461, FN 7192-8.  It became UP 588, Class GP40, on January 25, 1990, and was renumbered 805 on February 19, 1998,  It was sold to Helm Leasing on May 29, 1998, and rebuilt by Boise on December 28, 1998, as UP 2580, Class GP38-2.  It was assigned as 1060.

219 was built in November 1969, #35462, FN 7192-9.  It became UP 589 on December 28, 1989, and sold to Helm Leasing on May 29, 1998.  It was rebuilt by Boise on October 21, 1998, as UP 2561, Class GP38-2.  It was assigned as 1061.

220 was built in November 1969, #35463, FN 7192-10.  It became UP 590, Class GP40, on August 31, 1990, and renumbered 807 on February 4, 1997.  It was sold to Helm Leasing on May 29, 1998, and rebuilt as UP 2563, Class GP38-2, on November 19, 1998.  It was renumbered 1063 on September 9, 2001, and returned to Helm.  It became HLCX 1063 in 2010.

221 was built in November 1969, #35464, FN 7192-11.  It was assigned UP 591, Class GP40, but retired on February 22, 1989.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen in June 1990 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as St Louis South-Western 7291 on December 9, 1990, GP40M-2.  It was assigned as UP 5398, Class GP40M-2, in September 1997 and became 1498 on September 5, 2007.

223 was built in November 1969, #35466, FN 7192-13.  It became UP 592, Class GP40, on January 10, 1991, and sold to Helm Leasing Co on May 29, 1998.  It was rebuilt by Boise on October 20, 1998, as UP 2864, Class GP38-3.  It was returned to Helm as HLCX 1064.

224 was built in November 1969, #35467, FN 7192-14.  It became UP 593, Class GP40, on August 20, 1990,  and sold to Helm on May 29, 1998.  It was rebuilt by Boise on October 30, 1998, as UP 2565, Class GP38-3.  It was renumbered 1065 on June 16, 2000.

225 was built in November 1969, #35469, FN 7162-15.  It became UP 594, Class GP40, on September 22, 1989, and sold to Helm on May 29, 1998.  It was rebuilt by Boise on October 20, 1998 as UP 2567, Class GP38-3.  It was returned to Helm as HLCX 1067.

226 was built in November 1969, #35469, FN 7192-16.  It became UP 595 on March 29, 1989, and was renumbered 3000 on February 9, 1991.

227 was built in November 1969, #35470, FN 7192-17.  It became UP 596 on March 29, 1989, and was renumbered 3001 on February 1, 1991.  It was sold to Foster Townsend Rail Logistics as FTRL 3001.

230 was built in November 1969, #35473, FN 7192-20,  It was scheduled as UP 599 but was retired on February 6, 1990.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment in May 1990 and resold to Morrison Knudsen on March 6, 1991.  It was rebuilt as Southern Pacific 7117, GP40-2, on May 24, 1991, and was scheduled as Union Pacific 5387 and rescheduled numbering as 1487.

231 was built in August 1968, #34282, FN 7127-1, as  Penn Central 3105, Class EF-30. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 3105, Class GP-40, in April 1976, as MKT in 3105 as 1983. It was renamed as 231 in 1983 and then as UP 666, Class GP-40, in July 12, 1989.  It was renumbered 684 on April 3, 1993.  It was renumbered 9966 on July 24, 2000, and retired on May 25, 2001.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and rebuilt on June 20, 2006, as Burlington Northern Santa Fe 2006, Class GP38-2.

235 was built in August 1968, #34286, FN 7127-7, as PC 3109, Class EF-30. It became Conrail 3109, Class GP-40, in April 1976, as MKT in 3109 as 1983. It was renamed as 235 in 1983 and then as UP 670, Class GP-40, in 1989.  It was retired on April 18, 2000, and was renumbered 9953 on April 27, 2000, before it was removed.

237 was built in August 1968, #34288, FN 7127-7, as PC 3111, Class EF-30. It became Conrail 3111, Class GP-40, in April 1976, as MKT in 3111 as 1983. It was renamed as 237 in 1983 and then as UP, Class GP-40, as 672 in September 15, 1989. It was renumbered as 9955 on September 20, 2002, and renumbered 1337 on July 31, 2008.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment in July 2010 and rebuilt to GP40-3 as Ann Arbor RR 1337 in November 2011.  It was sold to Webb Asset Management Co as WAMX 4049.

241 was built in August 1968, #34297, FN 7127-16, as PC 3120, Class EF-30.  It became Conrail 3120, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and sold as MKT 3120 in 1983.  It was renumbered 241 in 1984 and became UP 676, Class GP40, on May 1, 1990.  It was retired on May 25, 2001, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.  It was rebuilt in 2006 as BNSF 2009, Class GP38-2.

242 was built in August 1968, #34299, FN 7127-19, as PC 3122, Class EF-30.  It became Conrail 3122, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and sold as MKT 3122 in 1938.  It was renumbered 242 in 1984 and became UP 677, Class GP-40, on September 18, 1989.  It was assigned as 9959 in December 1999 but renumbered WP 677 on May 8, 2001.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment on March 14, 2002.  It was sold as Southwestern RR 677.

243 was built in September 1968, #34310, FN 7127-29, as PC 3133, Class EF-30.  It became Conrail 3133, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and sold as MKT 3133 in 1983.  It was renumbered 243 in 1984 and became UP 678, Class GP-40, on October 19, 1989.  It was renumbered 9960 on March 9, 2000, and retired on May 25, 2001.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment Co as NREX 9960 and rebuilt at GEC-Alstom as Great Canadian Railtour RMRX 8015, GP40-2R.

244 was built in September 1968, #34316, FN 7127-35, as PC 3139, Class EF-30.  It became Conrail 3139, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and sold as MKT 3139 in 1983.  It was renumbered 244 in 1984 and became UP  679, Class GP-40, on July 13, 1989.  It was renumbered 9961 on March 13, 2000, and retired on May 25, 2001.  It was sold as NREX 9961 and rebuilt in 2006 as BNSF 2007, Class GP38-2.

246 was built in September 1968, #34329, FN 7127-48, as PC 3152, Class EF-30. It became CR 3152, Class GP-40, as April 1976, as MKT in 3152 in 1983. It was renamed as 246 and then as UP as 681, Class GP-40, in February 1, 1991. It was retired in April 14, 2000, and became Sharpsville Container Co 681.

 Roster information:  Joe Ferguson, Randy Keller

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/17/2017

Memorial of Saint Evermod of Ratzeburg

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Great love can change small things into great ones, and it is only love which lends value to our actions.

--St. Faustina Kowalska