Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Tramvia de Mataro a Argentona
1 was built by Lladró Cuñatin in 1928.
2 was built by Lladró Cuñatin in 1928.
3 was built by Lladró Cuñatin in 1928.
4 was built by Juan Torrent Gispert of Mataro in 1929.
5 was built by Corde y Escoriaza in 1904 as Las Tranvias de Barcelona 52. It became 349 in 1912 and became TMA 5 in 1950.
6 was built by Compania General de Tranvias in 1903 as 55. It became Las Tranvias de Barcelona 355 in 1912. It was rebuilt in 1937 and became TMA as 6 in in 1950.
7 was by Thomson-Houston in 1919 and came from Tranvias de Gijon.
8 and 10 were also second-hand cars.
Tramvia Blau i Funicular del Tibidabo
This is a funicular and heritage trolley line which celebrated its centenary on October 29, 2001.
2 was built in 1901.
5 was built in 1904.
8 was built in 1904. It was later rebuilt in 2005 with hydraulic brakes.
10 was built in 1904.
129 was built in 1906 as Tranvias de Barcelona 129. It was restored in 1986 using the truck from TB 9. It was painted in the Barcelona colors.
Tranvias de Barcelona
The first tramway in Barcelona was the Barcelona-Gràcia (Josepets), a horse tramway opened by the Barcelona Tramways on June 28, 1872. Within a few years, lines were built throughout Barceland and many of the surrounding villages. As the tramways helped to integrate the metropolis, these villages became quarters of today's Barcelona. Lines were built by a number of companies, but by the 1900s the two main companies merged to Barcelona Tramways and Compañía General de Tranvías. Electrification took place in the 1900s with the introduction of route numbers following from 1910 onwards. In 1925 the two companies merged as Tranvias de Barcelina. The Spanish Civil War, 1936-9, caused major damage to the tramways. Services recovered in the 1950s and 1960s, and double-decker trams were used to operate some services. In 1962, a fleet of 101 PCCs were purchased from Capital Transit, Washington, DC, and were modified. However closures then started to happen. With the exception of the Tramvia Blau, the last tramway lines operated on March 18, 1971.
2 was built by Brill in 1888.
129 was built by Macosa in 1905. It was restored in 1986 using the truck from Tramvia Blau 9. It was painted in the Barcelona colors.
134 was built by Macosa in 1903. It was rebuilt.
171 was built by Macosa in 1909.
195 was built by Macosa in 1914.
234 was built by Macosa in 1915. It was apparently rebuilt.
507 was built by Macosa in 1926.
547 was built by Macosa in 1926.
608 was rebuilt from series 1-125 in 1950s.
614 was rebuilt from series 1-125 in 1950s.
855 was built by Macosa in 1922. It has been rebuilt and may be restored.
875 was built by Macosa in 1924.
879 was built by Macosa in 1924.
889 was built by Macosa in 1924.
980 was built by Talleres de la Compania in 1924 as 930. It was rebuilt as 980
1261 was built by Maquitrans in 1947.
1262 was built by Maquitrans in 1947.
1275 was built by Maquitrans in 1947.
1304 was built by Macquitrans in 1949.
1601 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1940 or 1946 and came from Capital Transit in 1962.
1602 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1940 as CTC 1258. It was sold as TB 1602 in 1962.
1628 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1940 or 1946 and became from Capital Transit in 1962.
1643 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1940 or 1946 and became from Capital Transit in 1962.
1671 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1940 or 1946 and became from Capital Transit in 1962.
1676 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1940 or 1946 and became from Capital Transit in 1962.
Sociedad Anónima del Tranvía-Ferrocarril de Granada a Sierra Nevada
2 was built by Lladro Conat & Co in 1924. It was retired in 1974.
3 was built by Lladro Conat & Co in 1924. It was retired in 1974 and plinthed.
15 was built by Lladro Conat & Co in 1925. It was retired in 1974.
Tranvías Eléctricos de Granada
The line was closed in 1974.
4 was built by Carde y Escoriaza in 1914.
20 was built by TEG in 1940.
22 was built by TEG in 1940.
26 was built by TEG in 1940.
30 was built by TEG in 1940.
31 was built by TEG in 1940.
Compania de Tranvias de La Coruna
201 was rebuilt by CCFP in 1939/40, as Compania Carris de Ferro do Porto 172. It was renumbered 212 in 1946 and sold as Compania de Tranvias de La Coruna 201 in 2005.
Tranvia de Linares
Inaugurated in 1 of August of 1904, with two lines: Linares-mine of San Roque and Linares-Mine of the Tortilla. The concessionaire was D. Antonio Conejero and the construction and operating company Compagnie d`Electricité et de Tractión en Espagne.
In 1914 it begins to work new line to railroad station of Linares-Baeza. In 1934 they happen to depend on the State. Altogether those were 21 km of network that were operated. The cars were made by the Industria Eléctrica of Barcelona and they counted on truck Brill 21-E.The lines were closed in 15 of January of 1966.
This 2004 turns the centenary from the Tramway " Linares to the Mines".
This is the tramway going up Corredera Street in August 1904.
The car station was taken at the inauguration of the service.
There was an underground station.
M-10 has been preserved.
Empresa Municipal de Transportes
These were the city lines of Madrid.
Metro Ligero de Madrid
166, Citadis 302, was built by Alstom in 2008. It was not delivered but sold to Adelaide and remodeled at Preston as Adelaide Metro 202.
Compañía Sevillana de Electricidad
Tranvías de Sevilla
171 was built by Lladró Cuñatin in 1929.
172 was built by Lladró Cuñatin in 1929.
177 was built by Lladró Cuñatin in 1929. It has apparently been acquired by a historical group.
Ferrocarril de Soller
1 was built by Carde y Escoriaza in 1913.
2 was built by Carde y Escoriaza in 1913.
9 was built by Carde y Escorciaza in 1890 for Palma de Mallorca. It was sold to FS in 1954.
Compañía de Tranvías y Ferrocarriles de Valencia
Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana
This system operated from 1876 until 1970.
125 was built by Carde y Escoriaza in 1912.
202 was built by Carde y Escoriaza in 1926.
207 was built by Lladró Cuñatin in 1926.
238 was built by Talleres Devus in 1930.
409 was built by Construcciones Moviles in 1943.
435 was built byin 1945.
Tranvías Eléctricos de Alicante
It was taken over by the City Council on June 27, 1969, and closed on November 4, 1969.
39 was rebuilt.
61 was rebuilt.
63 was rebuilt.
Tramvias de Zaragoza
Service began with horses on September 19, 1885. Electric service began on October 10, 1902, and the last car ran on January 22, 1976.
50 thru 65 were built in 1927 and retired in 1972. 60 was rebuilt as a children's library and scrapped in 1981. 63 was rebuilt as a trailer.
71 thru 83 were built in 1930 and retired in 1974. 83 has been preserved.
204 thru 206 were built in 1946 and retired and scrapped in 1976.
221 was originally car 203, built in 1948. In 1952 it was sold to Compania del Tranvia de Cadiz a San Fernando y Carraca SA as 207. It was returned to Zaragoza in 1963 and renumbered 221. It has been preserved or a future Museum of Transportation.
Mucho gracias a Josep M. Galindo y Andres Padilla Ceron por informacion y fotos.
WebWork by rinity
Memorial of Saint Marianus of Lambesa
If you learn everything except Christ, you learn nothing. If you learn nothing except Christ, you learn everything.
-- St Therese of Lisieux