Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Pennsylvania Short Lines and Industrial Railroads

 

AF Railway Industries Inc.

2015, parlor car, was built by Pullman-Standard in 1955 as 2632, Class MP-72T, MU trailer.  It was rebuilt in 1975 as 2015, Class PP-72B, and sold as Indian Head Central Ry 2015 in 1999.  It was sold as AFRI 2015 in 2007.


Aliquippa & Southern RR

219.

700, RS11, was built by Alco in July 1957, #82370, as Monongahela Connecing RR 700. It was transferred to A&S as 700.

802, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1953, #19073, FN 4250-3.  It was transferred as Cuyahoga Valley RR 802 and sold as International Steel Group 802.

1200, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1953, #19074, FN 4249-1.

1204, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1955, #20636, FN 4310-1.

1205, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1955, #20637, FN 4310-2.

1212, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #23079, FN 4384-2.


Allegheny Ludlum Steel Corp.

1, 65 Ton, was built by General Electric.

4, 65 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1959, #33669.

17, 65 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1953, #31813.  It was scrapped in September 2011.

18, 65 Ton, was built by General Electric in November 1953, #32082.  It was scrapped in September 2011.

22, 85 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1977, #39123.  It was scrapped in September 2011.


Allegheny Railroad

101, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1968, #34706, FN 7145-73, as Penn Central 3242, Class EF-30. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 3242, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and later ALY 101 in 1985. It later became Allegheny & Eastern RR as 301 and later Buffalo & Pittsburgh 301.

102, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1968, #34715, FN 7145-82, as PC 3251, Class EF-30. It became Conrail 3251, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and later ALY 102 in 1985. It later became A&ERR as 302 and later B&P 302.

103, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #18911, FN 6523-A1, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 269L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on September 18, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2590, Class 2417, in December 1972. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to Black Mountain & Reading and then to ALY as 103. It later became ALERR as 303 and later Louisiana & Delta RR as 303 in July 1993.

104, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #13737, FN 3095-A11, as AT&SF 264L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on February 29, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2521, Class 2417, in May 1974. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to BM&R and then to ALY as 104. It later became ALERR in 304. It later became L&DRR as 304.

105, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1964, #29171, FN 7724-4, as Union Pacific 743.  It retired on June 25, 1985, and sold to Great Northern Transportation on September 5, 1985.  It was assigned as Iowa Southern Ry 743 and sold as ALY 105 on December 12, 1988.  It became ALERR 305 and assigned as B&P 305.

106, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1964, #29176, as UP 748.  It was retired on June 25, 1985, and sold to GNT on September 5, 1985.  It was assigned as ISRy 748 and sold as ARY 106 on December 12, 1988.  It became A&ERR 306 and sold as Ferrocarriles Chiapas Mayab 201B, a slug.

112, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1950, #9610, as AT&SF 309L, Class 300, an F7A. It was renumbered in November 1952 as 328L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2420, Class 2417, on February16, 1978. It was retired in December 1984 and sold to General Electric in January 1985. It was sold to BM&R in January 1985 and sold to ALY for parts in October 1985. It was reactivated as 112.


Allegheny Southern Ry.

17, S4, was built by Alco in May 1953, #80448, as New York Chicago & St Louis 79, Class ASM-10d.  It became Norfolk & Western 2079 in 1965 and retired on December 6, 1974.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal and resold to George Silcott in June 1975.  It was sold as Wyandotte Terminal RR 107 in 1976 and sold as RSA Leasing Co 17 in 1982.  It was leased as ASRW 17 in 1982 and sent to Ontario Midland in 1984 but not used.  It was sold to Rochester & Genesee Valley Railroad Museum in 1987 and restored as NKP 79 in 1993.


Allegheny Valley RR

1801, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1956, #21861, FN 5461-7, as Pennsylvania RR 7056, Class ES-17A.  It became  Penn Central 7056, Class ERS-17A, in 1968 and later became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7056, Class GP-9, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in 1978 as  Conrail 7576, Class GP-10.    It was sold as Southwest Pennsylvania RR 7576 and resold as AVR 1801.  It was sold as Ashland Ry 30.

1802, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1956, #21862, FN 5461-2, as PRR 7057, Class ES-7A.  It became PC 7057, Class ERS-17A, in 1968 and later became Conrail 7057, Class GP-9, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in 1978 as Conrail 7559, Class GP-9.  It was sold as AVR 7559 and renumbered 1802.  It was sold as ASRY 31.

2007, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22318, FN 5480-46, as IIllinois Central 9253.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in August 1979 as Illinois Central Gulf 8711 and sold as Iowa Northwestern RR 8711 in 2002 and sold as Camp Chase Industrial RR 2007 in 2005.  It was transferred as AVR 2007 in 2007.

3001, SD40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1970, #36365, FN 7261-5, as planned as Northern Pacific 3634, SD45.  It was built as Burlington Northern 6476, Class SD-45, and retired in June 1985.  It was leased as Chicago & North Western 6476 in December 1985 and retired on November 19, 1987.  It was sold to VMV in October 1989 and rebuilt as Kansas City Southern 617 to SD40-3 standards in August 1995.  It was renumbered 3150 and sold as AVR 3001 in June 2008.

3002, SD40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1971, #37721, FN 5784-7, as Seaboard Coast Line 2030, SD45. It later became Seaboard System 2030 in January 1983 and renumbered 8930 in 1984.  It became CSX Transportation 8930, Class SD-45, as April1 1986.  It was sold as VMV Enterprises 8930 and rebuilt as KCS 627, SD40-3, in August 1995.   It was sold as AVR 3002 in 2008.

3004, SD40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1969, #34603, as C&NW 970, SD45.  It was retired on November 19, 1987, and sold to VMV in October 1989.  It was rebuilt to SD40-3 standards as KCS 614 in 1995 and sold as AVR 3004 in 2011.

4004, GP40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1968, #33741, FN 7057-1, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 620.  It became BN 3020, Class GP-40, in 1970, and retired in April 1984.  It was sold as Helm Leasing Corp 3020 and sold as National Railway Equipment Co 3020.  It was rebuilt by VMV Enterprises in June 1994 as Kansas City Southern 4741 and renumbered 2825 in 2006.  It was sold as Locomotive Leasing Partners 9902 and sold as AVR 4004 in 2011.


American Bridge Co.

14, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in March 1942, #15149.  It was sold as New Hope & Ivyland 390 and resold as Tyburn RR390.

LS5970, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in August 1947, #29052, as Virginia Bridge Co no number.  It was purchased to ABCo as LS5970 and sold to Razorback Steel Co in 1981.


Anthracite Ry.

55, SW-1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1950, #11190, FN 6081-1, as Pennsylvania RR 9396, Class ES-6.  It was renumbered 8556 in 1966 and became Penn Central 8556, Class ES-6, in 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 8556, Class SW-1, in April 1976 and sold as Anthracite Ry 55.  It was sold as Octoraro RR 55 and sold to Big Dog Lines as BDLX 55.  It became Connersville & New Castle RR as CNUR 55 in December 2009.


Babcock & Wilcox Co.

This has a special page.


Barium Steel Co.

2 was built by H K Porter in December 1941, #7344, as Barium Steel Co 2.  It was acquired as U S Navy Norfolk Navy Yard 2 and sold as Simons Wrecking Co 2.  It was acquired by Steamtown Foundation in December 1965 and sold to Melvin Carl in April 1986.  It was sold to R B Strong in June 1986.  It was sold to JRM Hauling & Recycling and donated to City of Peabody, MA in June 2006.  The project was too much and sold to Friends of Valley RR in December 2008.  It was restored cosmetically in 2009. 


Bates White Lime Co.

10, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1959, #33373, as Lone Star Cement Co 10.  It was sold as BWLCo 10 and resold as Jersey Shore Steel Co no number in 1975.


Beaver Meadow RR

1 "Samuel P Ingham" was built by Garrett & Eastwick in 1833.


Bellefonte Central RR

18 was built by Alco-Richmond in 1909 as Chesapeake & Ohio 651.  It was renumbered 1022, Class G-9s, in 1926. and sold as Virginia Central 1022.  It was sold to a dealer and resold as BCRR 18 in 1938 and scrapped in 1947.

5624, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21471.  It was sold as South Central Tennessee RR 5624 in 1991 and renumbered 121 "Miss Minnie Pearl".


Bellefonte Historical RR

9167, RDC1, was built by Budd in March 1953, #5718, as New York New Haven & Hartford 40.  It became Penn Central 98 in 1969 and retired in 1972.  It was rebuilt as Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority 9167 and acquired as BHRR 9167 in 1982.


Berwick Forge & Fabricating Co.

5958, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1956, #32625, as United States Rubber Co no number.  It was sold to Pittsburgh Allegheny & McKees Rocks with no number and sold to BF&F 5958 in July 1978.


Blairsville & Indiana RR

407, S12, was built by Baldwin in May 1953, #75838, as Monongahela Ry 407, Class DES-1B.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal in September 1974 and resold as B&I 407 in September 1974.  It was sold as Gettysburg RR 407 and sold to Locomotive Marketing Inc in January 1985.  It was sold as Nucor Steel Corp 03 in January 1985.


Brandywine Valley Ry.

8203, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1948, #5807, as Pennsylvania RR 9170, Class ES-10.  It was renumbered 8670, Class ES-10, in 1966 and became Penn Central 8670, Class ES-10, in 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9259, Class NW-2, in April 1976 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in 1982.  It was sold as BVRy 8203 in April 1982 and sold as Canton RR 8203 in April 1994.

8730, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1955, #22119, as New York New Haven & Hartford 1209, Class DERS-4. It became Penn Central 7539, Class ERS-17s, in 1969, and then Consolidated Railroad Corp 7539, Class GP-9. It was transferred to Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority as 7539. It was later sold and rebuilt at Paducah in March 1980 and rebuilt as Illinois Central Gulf 8730. It later became BVRy as 8730.


E. G. Brooke Iron Co.

2 was built by Porter in March 1920, #6459.  It became Colorado Fuel & Iron Co 2 in January 1952 and sold as Wanamaker Kempton & Southern 2 in April 1963.


Brookville Locomotive Works

Jud Powell sent us this picture of the erecting floor at the Brookville Locomotive Works in Brookville, PA.


A. M. Byer Co.

D-4, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in November 1951, #31293.  It was sold as Sharon Steel Co 21 and sold as Space Center Complex no number.  It became Ohio Commerce Center.


Caloric Corp.

No number, BCL-TC 16 Ton, was built by Brookville Locomotive in January 1973, #5000.  It was sold as Combustion Engineering Co, no number, in 1983.


Cambria & Indiana RR

32, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #16553.  It was transferred as Philadelphia Bethlehem & New England 93.

34, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #16555.  It was transferred as South Buffalo Ry 34 in 1994.

36, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #16557.  It was transferred as SBRy 36 in 1994.

38, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21831, FN 4351-1, as Conemaugh & Black Lick RR 120.  It was transferred as C&I 38 and later transferred as Steelton & Highspire RR 73.

39, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21832, FN 4351-2, as S&H 74.  It was transferred as C&BL 121 and transferred as C&I 39.  It was transferred as SB 39 and sold to Azcon Scrap Co in 2009.

41, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1956, #22083, FN 4354-3, as Patapsco & Back River RR 129.  It was transferred as C&I 41 and later transferred as PB&NE 94.

44, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #22272, FN 4361-5, as P&BR 134.  It was transferred as C&I 44 and later transferred as S&H 79.

55 was built by International Steel Co.


Canesteal Contracting Co.

3299, 50 Ton, built by Plymouth in 1948, #5200, as United States Steel National Tube Div 3299.  It was sold to Canesteal with no number.


Chambersburg Cold Storage Co

8411, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive on August 14, 1940, #1109, as Baltimore & Ohio 211, Class DS-3.  It was reclassified Class DS-3E in 1943 and renumbered 8411, Class SE-1, in 1957.  It was sold as Winchester & Western RR 8411 in 1964 and resold as Mt Airy Cold Storage Co 8411 in 1985.  It was transferred as CCSCo 8411 in 1995.


Chestnut Ridge RR

11, GP7, was built by General Motors in March 1951, #A154, FN C109-1, as Chesapeake & Ohio 5720, Class MRSE-15.  It became New York Central 5818, Class DRS-4q, and reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It became Penn Central 5818, Class ERS-15, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 5818, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt in 1982 as Pittsburg & Shawmut 102 and renumbered 11.  It was sold as CHRR 11.

RE1055, S2, was built by Alco in January 1942, #69654, as Central Vermont 7919, Class MS-10a.  It was renumbered 8095, Class MS-10a, on April 1, 1957, and transferred as Grand Trunk Western  8095, Class MS-10a, in 1968 and retired in 1977.  It was sold as Railway Equipment Leasing Co 1055 and leased to CHRR.


Conemaugh & Black Lick RR

This was a Bethlehm Steel switching at Johnstown since 1923.

52, 65DE19A, was built by Whitcomb in June 1944, #60497, as United States Army 8491.  It was sold to S A Healy Construction and sold as South Buffalo Ry 45 in December 1947.  It was transferred as C&BL 52 in December 1950 and sold as Fore River RR 14 in May 1953.  It was sold to Marshall Equipment Co in November 1956 and sold as Canadian Car & Foundry TM4634 in December 1956.  It operated as 7 and later it was scrapped.

62, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11938, FN 4060-1.  It later became Bethlehem Steel Co in 1975.

64, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11940, FN 4060-2.  It later became Bethelehem Mines in 1975.

104, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1950, #10304, FN 6020-2.

105, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #10305, FN 6020-3.

108, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1950, #9753. It later became Bethlehem Mines and later Larry's Truck Equipment 1205.

120, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21831, FN 4351-1.  It was transferred as Cambria & Indiana RR 38 and later transferred as Steelton & Highspire RR 73.

121, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21832, FN 4351-2, as S&H 74.  It was transferred as C&BL 121 and transferred as C&I 39.  It was transferred as SB 39 and sold to Azcon Scrap Co in 2009.


Cornwall RR

This was one of the Bethlehem Steel switching roads.

12, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1940, #1088, as Philadelphia Bethelem & New England 12. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in June 1956 and sent to the Cornwall. In 1963 it went to Patapsco & Back River as 155. It was sold to Whisler Equipment Co in 1966 and resold to Iowa Electric Light & Power Co as 52 that same year.

101, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive on November 14, 1947, #5148. It later was transferred to PB&NE as 27.


Delaware-Lackawanna RR

This road is part of Genesee Valley Transportation Co.


Delaware Valley RR

This is a special page.


Duquesne Slag Co.

104, 65DE19A, was built by Whitcomb in February 1944, #60383, as U S Army 8146.  It was sold as DSCo 104 in January 1947.


East Broad Top RR & Coal Co.

We have a special page on this narrow gauge line.


Eastern Scrap Recycling Co.

2, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in December 1949, #30488, as Pyrites Co 2.  It was sold as ESR 2.


East Manufacturing Co.

No number, 20 Ton, was built by Plymouth.


Falls Creek RR

2470, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1953, #17951, FN 6501-A4, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 339L, Class 325, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2470, Class 2417, on February 17, 1977.  It was retired on June 12, 1984, and sold to General Electric and sold to BM&R in June 1984.  It was sold as FCRR 2470 in August 1984 and sold as Buffalo & Pittsburgh RR 2470 in September 1988.  It was transferred as Louisiana & Delta RR 1502 in 1988.

2471, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in June, 1956, #21127, FN 3191-A1, as AT&SF 281L, Class 281, an F9A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2471, Class 2417, on February 11, 1977, and retired on June 12, 1984.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading in June 1984 and sold as FCRR 2471 in August 1984.  It was sold as LDRR 1503 "Bayou Sale".


Gettysburg RR

105, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #22837, as Central Vermont 4548, Class GR-17j. It was transferred later to Grand Trunk Western as 4548, Class GR-17j. In 1989 it was sold to Huron & Eastern as 105 "City of Vassar". In 1993 it was sent to Idaho Northern & Pacific as 105. In 1994 it was returned to the H&E and then transferred to Octoraro RR as 105 and then to Delaware Valley RR as 105 and then to GRR as 105 and finally returned to H&E as 105.

03, S12, was built by Baldwin in May 1953, #75838, as Monongahela Ry 407, Class DES-1B.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal in September 1974 and resold as Blairsville & Indiana RR 407 in September 1974.  It was sold as Gettysburg RR 407 and sold to Locomotive Marketing Inc in January 1985.  It was sold as Nucor Steel Corp 03 in January 1985.

 

1559, RS3, was built by Alco in September 1955, #81359, as Long Island RR 1559, Class AGP-15msc.  It was sold as GRR 1559 and resold as Maryland Midland RR 301.  It was sold as Monticello & Sangamon Valley 301 and restored as Illinois Central RR 704.


Haines & Kibblehouse, Inc.

2005, SD38, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1969, #34863, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 250. It became Grand Trunk Western 6250, Class GF-620b, in January 1984 and retired on January 20, 1999.  It was sold to Progress Rail in 2000 and became Reading Blue Mountain & Northern 2005 in 2000.  It was sold as HKGX 2005 in 2006.


Damian Hantz Locomotive Service

106, S4, was built by Alco in May 1959, #81863, as Baltimore & Ohio 9081, Class DS-5a.  It was reclassified Class SA-3 in 1957 and reclassified Class S-4, in 1964.  It was sold on April 10, 1974, to Luntz Iron & Steel and resold to Precision National in August 1974.  It was sold as Jones & Laughlin  Steel 106 in October 1974.  When the plant closed, it was sold in July 1985 as DHLS 106.


Indian Creek Valley RR

9154, Class F-102, was built by Pittsburgh in 1896, #1593, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 83.  It was renumbered 9145, Class F-102, in 1907.  It was sold as ICV 1 in 1908 and became Baltimore & Ohio 181, Class B-59, in 1926.


Interchange Specialty Service Co.

1, DE65, was built by Porter in 1946, #8114, as Buffalo Niagara Electric Co 4.  It became Niagara Mohawk Power Co 4 and sold to Kasgrove Rail (Itel) in 2001.  It was sold as Interchange Specialty Service Co 1.


Ironton RR

751, DS4-4-1000, was built by Baldwin in July 1949, #74600.  The railroad was sold to Consolidated Railroad Corp in April 1976 but the locomotive was not renumbered.  It was retired in 1977.


Jersey Shore Steel Co.

No number, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1959, #33373, as Lone Star Cement Co 10.  It was sold as Bates White Lime Co 10 and resold as JSS no number in 1975.


Johnstown & Stony Creek RR

471, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1950, #10900, as Union RR 471, Class D-57.  It was sold as JS&C 471 in 1963 and sold as Berman Bros Iron & Metal 471.  It was renumbered 1 and sold to Independent Locomotive Service 1367.  It was sold as CHS Cooperatives 1367.


Jones & Laughlin Steel Corp.

This is a national company. 


Juniata Terminal RR

7750, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1969, #35323, FN 7191-20, as Penn Central 7694, Class EF-20.  It later became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7694, Class GP-38 in April 1976 and became Norfolk Southernas PRR 2889.  It was sold as JTCX 2889 and renumbered 7750.  It was sold as Fore River RR 7750.

9275, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1972, #72671-1, as Indianapolis Union RR 30.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9608, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as JTRR 9175.  It was leased as Longhorn RR 9275 and returned  as JT 9175.


Kasgro Rail Corp.

Itel Rail Corp.

Miner Railcar Mfg. Co.

This is a national company. 


Knox & Kane RR

1, DE50T, was built by Porter in 1946, #7798, as Union Switch & Signal Co 4.  It was sold as KKRR 1.

7099, diner, was built by American Car & Foundry in 1927, as Long Island RR 7099, Class P-54D, coach.  It was sold to Steamtown Foundation on December 21, 1974, and rebuilt in 1976 as a diner for Vermont BiCentennial Steam Expedition 7099 "The Cephas Kent Inn".  It was sold as KKRR 7099 in 1987 and scrapped on October 10, 2008.


Koppel Steel Corp.

049, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1947, #4757, FN E828-9, as Carolina & North Western 2257.  It was renumbered 1048 in December 1972 and transferred as Southern RR 1048 in 1974.  It was sold as Hartwell RR 1048 in 1983 and shortly sold as Babcock & Wilcox Co 049.  It became Koppel 049.

No number, 35 Ton, was built by General Electric in June 1960, #33920, as B&W no number.  It became Koppel no number.


Lackawanna Valley Ry

903, U33B, was built by General Electric in December 1968, #36948, as Penn Central 2025, Class GF-33.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 2925, Class U-33-B, in April 1976 and sold as Boston & Maine 192 in 1984.  It was sold as LVRR 903 in March 1988.

1801, RS18, was built by Montreal in December 1959, #83192, as Canadian National 3127, Class MR-18e.  It was sold as Roberval & Saguenay Ry 43 in 1990.  It was sold as Lackawanna Valley Ry 1801 in 1991 and sold as Depew Lancaster & Western RR 1801.


Lackawaxan & Stourbridge RR

465, RS3, was built by Alco in May 1952, #79871, as Reading RR 465, Class RS-1b.  It was rebuilt in 1963 and sold to G R Silcott Co in September 1976.  It was sold as L&S 465.


Lake Erie Franklin & Clarion RR

20 , RS1, was built by Alco in April 1949, #76797.  It was sold as Livonia Avon & Lakeview 20 "Cmdr Peter Barry" in May 1972.

22, RS1, was built by Alco in October 1951, #79347, as Minneapolis & St Louis 951.  It was renumbered 234 in March 1956 and sold as LEF&C 22 in November 1957.  It was resold as Proctor & Gamble Co in 1973.

23, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1971, #37294.  It was sold as Weirton Steel Co 300.

25, MP15, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1976, #756146-1, FN 756146-1.  It was sold as Alaska RR 1551 in 1992.  It was sold to Broadway Rail & Equipment Co in 2009 and sold to Progressive Rail Services.  It was sold to General American Transportation Co as GMTX 203 in 2011.

26, MP15, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1977, #776021-1, FN 776021-1. It was sold as ARR 1552 in 1992.  It was sold to Broadway Rail in 2009 and sold to Progressive Rail Services.  It was sold to GATX  as GMTX 204 in 2011.


Landisville RR

1907, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1957, #22725, FN 5505-6, as Northern Pacific 322.  It became Burlington Northern 1907, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in February 1985.  It was sold as Independent Locomotive Service 1907 in March 1985 and resold as ConAgra 1907 in September 1985.  It was sold to BDL Co as BDLX 1907 in 2007 and sold as LVR 1907 in 2011.  It was sold as Claremont & Concord RR 1907 in March 2013.

8651, SW900m, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1938, #783, as Lehigh Valley NW1, Class BB-5.  It was reclassified Class DS-5 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive on May 28, 1955.  It was reclassified Class ESM-9, and became  Consolidated Railroad Corp 8651, Class SW-900, in April 1976.  It was sold as Delaware Coast Line RR 8651 and resold as Landisville 8651 in December 1988.


Lewisburg Milton & Watsonburg Passenger Ry.

20 was built by Brill-Mack in November 1921, #21368, 60005.  On November 30, 1928, it became Pennsylvania RR 4738. On January 14, 1931, it was sold to the Artemus-Jellico Ry as 1. In 1941 it became Buffalo Creek & Gauley "A". It was sold to Milton in 1967 and came to the Strasburg RR as 20 in 1977.


Leetonia Ry

1 was built by Lima in December 1906, #1799, as Enterprise Lumber Co 4.  It was sold as Cherry River Boom & Lumber Co 16 and sold to F C Cooke Co in 1952.  It was leased as Beech Mountain RR 16 in 1953 and returned as Cooke-Natwick Co in 1954.  It was sold was Ely Thomas Lumber Co 2 in 1956 and sold to Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in April 1966.  It has been shown as Leetonia Ry 1.


Ligonier Valley RR

594 was built by Alco-Richmond in 1905, #39311, as Southern Ry 594, Class Ks.  It was sold as Ligonier 594 in 1950 and retired in 1952.


Luzerne & Susquehanna RR

1201, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #17581, as Wabash RR 373, Class D-12.  It became Norfolk & Western 3373 in 1965 and retired in February 1988.  It was sold to Independent Locomotive Service in September 1988 and sold as Central RR of Indianapolis 1201 in April 1989.  It was sold as BDLX 1201 and resold as L&S 1201 in 2007.


Mack Trucks Inc.

5, 35 Ton, was built by Southwest Missouri RR Co in 1927 as SMRC 5.  It was retired in 1939 and sold to Mack.  It was rebuilt as Mack 5, a gas electric locomotive and sold as Wanamaker Kempton & Southern 35 in 1978.  It was retired in 1995 and partly scrapped.  The remains were purchased by J C McHugh and parts used for another Mack locomotive.


Maryland & Pennsylvania RR

This has a page of its own.


McKeesport Connecting RR

27 was built by Baldwin in 1923, #56033.  It was sold as St Johnsbury & Lamoille County RR 27 in 1949 and sold as Rock of Ages Corp 27.  It was scrapped in 1956.

1006, S2, was built by Alco in July 1948, #75912.  It was sold as Railway Equipment Leasing Co 1063.

1007, S2, was built by Alco in July 1948, #75913.  It was sold as LTV Steel Corp 1007 and sold as CSC Ltd 1007.


Mesta Machine Works

4 was built by H K Porter in March 1917, #5966.  It was sold as Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal 15 and sold as South Appalachia Ry 15 in 1965.  It was sold as Toledo Lake Erie & Western 15 in 1975 and rebuilt at Strasburg RR as Thomas the Tank Engine 1 in 1998.

5 was built by H K Porter in August 1920, #6260.  It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co in January 1932 and sold as BEDT 14 on February 18, 1935.  It was sold to Railtours in 1964 as Maryland & Pennsylvania 14 and resold as Black River & Western  14 in 1965.  In 1993 it was sold to Ulster & Delaware RR Historical Society and is being restored as BEDT 14.


Middletown & Hummelstown RR

2 was built by General Electric in August 1948, #29312, as Kansas City Public Service Co 2.  It was sold as Hutchinson & Northern Ry 3 in March 1959 and sold as Iowa Terminal RR 66 in 1972.  It was resold as M&HRR 3 in an unknown date.


Midland Pennsylvania RR

1 "T E Herrick" was built by Baldwin in August 1914, #41653.  It was sold as Toledo-Detroit 16 in December 1915 and became Detroit Toledo & Ironton 16 in May 1916.  It was donated to Edison Institute in 1930 and transfered to Illinois Railway Museum in September 1983.

7 was built by Baldwin in 1916, #43007.  It became Cumberland & Manchester RR 7 and became Louisville & Nashville 7, Class D-0, in 1927.  It was scrapped in August 1947.


Moffatt Coal Co.

295 was built by Alco-Schenectady in May 1915, #52061, as Illinois Central 295.  It was sold as MCCo 295 in August 1952.


Monongahela Connecting RR

1 was a scale test car.

110, 100 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1941, #13033. It was later sold to United States Steel Co as 2606. It is now Lake Shore Railway Association 110.

154, S2, was built by Alco in October 1946. #74801. They sold it to Industrial Railway Equipment Co who sold it to Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co as 1005.

157, S2, was built by Alco in January 1949, #76585.

158, S2, was built by Alco in January 1949, #76586.  It was sold as Fort Howard Paper Co 63-158 and resold as Vintage Locomotive Co 158.

425, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1976, #756061-2.  It became  Cuyahoga Valley Ry 425 and became Cleveland Works Ry 215.

432, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1946, #3431, as Union Pacific 1045. It was sold to PNC in July 1976 and rebuilt to MCRR as 432 in June 1977.

700, RS11, was built by Alco in July 1957, #82370. It was transferred to Aliquippa & Southern RR as 700.

701, C415, was built by Alco in July 1968, #6005-01.  It was acquired by Pennsylvania Railroad Museum.

1001, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive. It was later Archer-Daniels-Midland as 1002.


Montour Railroad

70, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950 #13019. It was transferred to Youngstown & Southern, a subsidiary, as 70. It later was sold to D A Wilson Co and then to Mon Valley Transportation with no number.

71, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #13020. It was transferred to Y&S until the most of the line was closed down. The remaining operation continued as the Pittsburgh Lisbon & Western and 71 became 887. It was painted with the additional name of Little Beaver Creek Valley RR for a tourist operation. Later the locomotive became Ohio Central RR 71.


Mon Valley Transportation

70, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #13019, as Montour RR 70. It was transferred to Youngstown & Southern, a subsidiary, as 70. It later was sold to D A Wilson Co and then to MVT with no number.


Mountain Laurel RR

12, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive  in January 1956, #20773, as Illinois Central 9135.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8110 in December 1974 and sold as MLRR 12 in February 1992.  It was sold as Louisiana & Delta RR 12 in January 1997 and renumbered 1850 "Evangeline".

13, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #19903, as IC 9061.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in February 1975 as ICG  8119 and sold to VMV.  It was sold as MLRR 13 in 1991 and sold as LDRR 1851.  It was renumbered 1709 in February 2010.

15, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22211, as Baltimore & Ohio 6467, Class FSE-2.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and wrecked in May 1972.  It was sold to Luntz Iron & Steel Co on June 18, 1973, and resold to Illinois Central.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8332 in December 1973 and sold thru VMV Enterprises as MLRR 15 in March 1992.  It was sold thru Buffalo & Pittsburgh as Finger Lakes Ry 1801 in May 1996.  It was sold to Seaview Transportation Co in December 2006 and repainted as 1851 in 2007.

16, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1955, #20178, as IC 9099.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8446 in March 1974 and sold as MLRR 16 on January 16, 1992.  It was sold as LDRR 1853.


National Tube Co.

3977, 50 Ton, was built by Plymouth in 1948, #5200.  It was merged as United States Steel Corp with no number.


New Hope & Ivyland RR

We have a special page on this line.


Nittany & Bald Eagle RR

This is a North Shore company. 


North Shore RR

This is a North Shore company. 


Octoraro Railroad

We have a special page on this line.


Oil Creek & Titusville RR

75, S2, was built by Alco in March 1947, #74973, as South Buffalo RR 75.  It was sold as New York & Lake Erie 75 and leased as OC&T 75.


Panther Valley RR

2896, U33B, was built by General Electric in November 1968, #36874, as Penn Central 2896, Class GF-33.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 2896, Class U-33-B, in April 1976 and sold as PVRR 2896.  It was sold as Reading Blue Mountain & Northern 3301 in May 1988 and became Blue Mountain & Northern 3301.  It was traded in to General Electric.


Pennsylvania Northeastern RR

5342, SD40-2W, was built by General Motors in May 1980, #A3893, FN C426-19, as Canadian National 5342, Class GF-30t.  It was sold as New Hope & Ivyland 5342 in September 2011 and assigned as PNRR 5342 in October 2011.

8202, C39-8, was built by General Electric in July 1986, #45331, as Consolidated Railroad Corp 6004, Class C39-8.  It became Norfolk Southern PRR 8202 and renumbered NS 8202, Class C39-8.  It was sold to National Salvage & Service Corp as NSSX 8202 and sold as PNRR 8202.  It was sold to NH&I but never lettered.  It was sold to Montreal Maine & Atlantic as MMA 8202 in July 2012.

8207, C39-8, was built by General Electric in July 1986, #45339, as Conrail 6012, Class C39-8.  It became NS PRR 8207 on July 24, 1999, and renumbered NS 8207, Class C39-8.  It was sold as NSSC 8207 in 2010 and sold as PNRR 8207.  It was sold as NH&I 8207 and sold as MMA 8207 in July 2012.

8208, C39-8, was built by General Electric in July 1986, #45341, as Conrail 6014, Class C39-8.  It became NS PRR 8208 and renumbered NS 8208, Class C39-8.  It was sold as NSSX 8208 and sold as PNRR 8208.  It was sold as NH&I 8208 and sold as MMA 8208 in July 2012.


Pennsylvania Power Co.

3021, S2, was built by Alco in November 1948, #76200, as Delaware & Hudson 3021, Class DES-69.  It was sold to Manufacturers Equipment Co in February 1956 and resold as Alan Wood Steel Co 3021,  It was sold as Upper Merion & Plymouth RR 3021 and sold as PPCo 3021 in 1972.


Philadelphia Bethlehem & New England RR

This was one of the Bethlehem Steel switching roads.

11, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in 1942.  It was transferred as Upper Merion & Plymouth RR 11.

12, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1940, #1088. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in June 1956 and sent to the Cornwall RR as 12. In 1963 it went to Patapsco & Back River as 155. It was sold to Whisler Equipment Co in 1966 and resold to Iowa Electric Light & Power Co as 52 that same year.

27, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive on November 14, 1947, #5148, as Cornwall RR as 101. It later was transferred to PB&NE as 27.

93, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #16553, as Cambria & Indiana RR 32.  It was transferred as PB&NE 93.

94, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1956, #22083, as Patapsco & Back River RR 129.  It was transferred as C&I 41 and later transferred as PB&NE 94.


Philadelphia Electric Co.

7706, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1969, #35335, FN 7191-32, as Penn Central 7706, Class EF-20.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7706, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and sold as PECo 7706.  It was sold as West Chester RR 7706.


Pittsburgh Allegheny & McKees Rocks Ry.

3, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in August 1941, #13057, as General Electric Corp 1.  It was sold as PA&McK 3 and sold as  Groveton Paper Co 1.  It was sold as Livonia Avon & Lakeville 97 in September 1964 and resold as Rochester Gas & Electric Co no number in April 1965.

2nd 3, 44 Ton, was built by Plymouth in October 1942, #4426, for Pennsylvania Ordinance Works.  It went to U S Army and then to United States Steel Corp.  It was sold to Cole-Layer-Trumble Co in 1954 and sold as PA&McK 3.  It was sold as Georgia-Pacific Corp 20 in 1962.

19, 84.5 Ton, was built by General Electric in December 1951, #31270, as Detroit Steel Co 102.  It was sold as PA&McK 19 in August 1981.

70, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1951, #31169, as Sioux City Terminal RR 1.  It was sold as PA&McK 70 in 1971.

No number, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1956, #32625, as United States Rubber Co no number.  It was sold to PA&McK with no number and sold to Berwick Forge & Fabricating Co 5958 in July 1978.


Pittsburgh Chartiers & Youghiogheny RR

10, Class G-100, was built by Pittsburgh in November 1897, #1751, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 121, Class H-1.  It was renumbered as 9300, Class G-100, in 1907 and sold as PC&Y 10, Class G-100.


Pittsburgh Industrial RR

This is a Rail America road.


Quakertown & Eastern

4 was built by Baldwin in September 1926, #59472, as Ferrocarril Mexicano 200. It was never delivered to them and then was sold to the Buffalo Creek & Gauley later in 1926. After the BC&G quit running it was sold to the Q&E for excursion service as 4.


Reading & Northern RR

Reading Blue Mountain & Northern RR

Blue Mountain & Reading RR

We have a special page on this road which started as a short line and grew.


RMDI Inc.

3618, B36-7, was built by General Electric in December 1983, #44290, as Consolidated Railroad Corp 5039, Class B36-7.  It became Norfolk Southern PRR 3618, Class B36-7, and retired in January 2002.  It was sold as RMDI Inc 3618.


Safe Harbor Water Power Co.

65 was built by Porter in January 1930, #7161.  It was donated to Wanamaker Kempton & Southern 65 in 1970.


Sharpsville Container Co.

681, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1968, #34329, as Penn Central 3152, Class EF-30. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 3152, Class GP-40, as April 1976, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas in 3152 in 1983. It was renamed as 246 and then as Union Pacific as 681 in February 1, 1991. It was retired in April 14, 2000, and became Sharpsville Container Co 681.


Simons Wrecking Co.

2 was built by H K Porter in December 1941, #7344, as Barium Steel Co 2.  It was acquired as U S Navy Norfolk Navy Yard 2 and sold as Simons Wrecking Co 2.  It was acquired by Steamtown Foundation in December 1965 and sold to Melvin Carl in April 1986.  It was sold to R B Strong in June 1986.  It was sold to JRM Hauling & Recycling and donated to City of Peabody, MA in June 2006.  The project was too much and sold to Friends of Valley RR in December 2008.  It was restored cosmetically in 2009. 


South Penn Museum

622 was built by Alco-Brooks in January 1920, #61579, as Kelley’s Creek & Northwestern 6.  It was sold to Buffalo Creek & Gauley as 13 in 1954 and then to SPM as 622 in 1964.  It was then sold to Lake Shore RR Historical Foundation as 1977 in December 1976 and then to Logansport Iron Horse Festival in July 1983.  It was sold to Ohio Central as 13 in November 1992.


Southwest Pennsylvania RR

1706, GP16, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #14954, FN 5125-3, as Atlantic Coast Line 236. a GP7.  It became Seasboard Coast Line 767 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as Clinchfield RR 4606.  It became Seaboard System 4606 in January 1983 and renumber 1706 in 1984.  It became CSX Transportation 1706, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to Iron Horse Auction in January 1993 and sold as SWP 1706.  It was sold to Indiana Box Car Co as IBCX 1706 and leased as Chesapeake & Indiana RR 1706.

2627, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1972, #4608-37, FN 4608-37, as Southern Pacific 2627, Class ES415-4.  It was sold as SWP 2627 in 2006 and sold as Alexander RR 9 in 2008.

7056, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1956, #21861, as Pennsylvania RR 7056, Class ES-17A.  It became  Penn Central 7056, Class ERS-17A, in 1968 and later became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7056, Class GP-9.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in 1978 as  Conrail 7576, Class GP-10.    It was sold as SWP 7576 and resold as Allegheny Valley RR 1801.  It was sold as Ashland Ry 30.


Steamtown National Historic Site

880, SD24, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1959, #25207, FN 5598-11, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 510. It became Burlington Northern 6250, Class SD-24, in 1970 and was retired in July 1982. It was sold through General Electric to MMID as 6250. It was later sold to Steamtown National Historic Site and painted as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 880.  It then was sold to Fox River Valley RR as 2402. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd 2402.  It was donated to National Railroad Museum.


Steelton & Highspire RR

28, 600 HP, was built in February 1935 by General Electric, #11653, and Electro-Motive, #516, as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 425.  It was sold as Patapsco & Back River 108 in 1946 and transferred as S&H 28 in December 1957.  It was scrapped in December 1964.

36, 80DE7B, was built by Whitcomb in March 1947, #60738.  It was renumbered 6 and transferred as Bethlehem Steel Corp 6.  It was transferred as South Buffalo Ry 114.

65, S2, was built by Alco.

73, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21831, as Conemaugh & Black Lick RR 120.  It was transferred as Cambria & Indiana RR 38 and later transferred as S&H 73.

74, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21832, FN 4351-2, as Steelton & Highspire RR 74.  It was transferred as Conemaugh & Black Lick 121 and transferred as Cambria & Indiana RR 39.  It was transferred as SB 39 and sold to Azcon Scrap Co in 2009.


Strasburg RR

We have a special page on this tourist line.


Frank E Thompson

Albert & Frank E Thompson

142 was built by Lima on January 9, 1886, #142.  It became Albert & Frank E Thompson 142 and moved on as Thompson Lumber Co 142.  It became Blackwater Lumber Co 142 and became Babcock Lumber & Boom Co 142.  It was scrapped on May 9, 1921.


Tidewater Grain Co.

3403, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #19464, FN 5324-4, as Texas & New Orleans 403, Class DF-600.  It was renumbered Southern Pacific 3403, Class EF418-1, in 1966 and sold to Precision National Corp as PNC 3403 in December 1970.  It was rebuilt in May 1971.  It was sold as TWGX 3403 and sold as Winchester & Western 403.


Tioga Central RR

14, S2, was built by Alco in February 1947, #73924, as Buffalo Creek RR 46.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9662, Class S-2, in 1976 and sold as Ontario Central RR 14 in 1976.  It was sold as TCRR 14 in 1984.

47, RS1, was built by Alco in September 1945, #74315, as Washington Terminal Co 47. It became Amtrak 47 in 1984 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in 1986. It was then sold to TCRR as 47 in June 1986.

62, RS1, was built by Alco in April 1950, #77474, as WTCo 62.  It became Amtrak 62 in 1984 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in 1986.  It was sold as TIOC 62 in June 1986,


Tyburn RR

390, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in March 1942, #15149, as American Bridge Co 14.  It was sold as New Hope & Ivyland 390 and resold as TYBR 390.

401, U30B, was built by General Electric in November 1967, #36431, as New York Central 2880, Class GF-30.  It became Penn Central 2880, Class GF-30. in 1968 and became Consolidated Railroad Corp 2880, Class U-30-B, in April 1976.  It was sold as NH&I 401 in 1984.  It was sold as TYBR 401 in 1990.

1293, DS4-4-1000, was built by Baldwin in April 1947, #72840, as Copper Range RR 101.  It was sold as NH&I 101 in February 1970 and sold as TYBR 101 in 1989.  It was renumbered 1293 and resold as SMS Rail Lines 101 in 1994.

1494, DS4-4-1000, was built by Baldwin in April 1949, #74110, as Pennsylvania RR 9069, Class BS-10.  It was renumbered 8019 in 1966 and became Penn Central 8019, Class BS-10, in 1968.  It was renumbered 8281 in March 1972 and sold as NH&I 302 in 1975.  It was sold as TYBR 302 in 1989 and renumbered 1494.  It was resold as SMS 1494 in 1994 and renumbered 302 in 1997.  It was restored as Pennsylvania RR 9069 in 2007.


Union Railroad

We have a page on this switching road.


Union Switch & Signal Co.

4, DE50T, was built by Porter in 1946, #7798.  It was sold as Knox & Kane RR 1.


Unity Ry.

352 was built by Pittsburgh in June 1911, #49971, as Bessemer & Lake Erie 352, Class C-2C. It became Unity 352 in 1944 and was scrapped in 1952.

53, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in April, 1953, #18100. It became Cedar Rapids & Iowa City 90 in 1965.  


Upper Merion & Plymouth Ry.  

We have a page on this switching road.


Wanamaker Kempton & Southern RR

2 was built by Porter in March 1920, #6459, as E G Brooke Iron Co 2.  It became Colorado Fuel & Iron Co 2 in January 1952 and sold as WK&S 2 in April 1963.

65 was built by Porter in January 1930, #7161, as Safe Harbor Water Power Co 65.  It was donated to WK&S 65 in 1970.

250 was built by Baldwin in May 1926, #59239, as Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern RR 250.  It was retired in October 1961 and sold as WK&S 250 in September 1963.  It was resold as Wolfeboro RR 250 in 1970 and when the line quit in 1985, it went to Hobo RR in 1987 but never used.  It then to Edaville RR where it is stored.

20, 20 Ton, was built by Whitcomb in 1939, #13144, for City of Cincinnati.  It was sold as WK&S 20 in 1964.

35, 35 Ton, was built by Southwest Missouri RR Co in 1927 as SMRC 5.  It was retired in 1939 and sold to Mack Trucks Inc.  It was rebuilt as Mack 5, a gas electric locomotive and sold as WK&S 35 in 1978.  It was retired in 1995 and partly scrapped.  The remains were purchased by J C McHugh and parts used for another Mack locomotive.


West Chester RR

6499, GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1956, #22243, FN 5477-53, as Baltimore & Ohio 6499, Class FSE-2.  It became Class GP-9, in 1964 and was assigned CSX Transportation 0499.  It was retired on January 9, 1987, and sold as Youngstown & Austintown RR 6499 on January 11, 1987. It was transferred as Ohio Central RR 6499 in April 1988 and renumbered 66 in September 1998.  It was sold as WCLR 6499 in 1996.

7706, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1969, #35335, FN 7191-32, as Penn Central 7706, Class EF-20.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7706, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and sold as Philadelphia Electric Co 7706.  It was sold as WCRL 7706.


Westmoreland Scenic RR

1500, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1952, #16390, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 2746, Class 2650.  It was rebuilt in December 1980 at Cleburne as 2216, Class 2050.  It was sold as WSRR 1500 in 2003 and sold as Indiana Box Car Co 1500 in 2004.  It was sold as Indiana Northeastern 1500 in 2005 and renumbered 2216 in September 2011.


White Deer & Reading RR

5, 50 Ton, was built by General Electric.


  Alan Wood Steel Co.

3021, S2, was built by Alco in November 1948, #76200, as Delaware & Hudson 3021, Class DES-69.  It was sold to Manufacturers Equipment Co in February 1956 and resold as AWSCo 3021,  It was sold as Upper Merion & Plymouth RR 3021 and sold as Pennsylvania Power Co 3021 in 1972.


 York Southern Ry.

1 was built by Baldwin in May 1916, #43334, as Mississippi Eastern Ry 303.  It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Equipment Co in May 1934 and resold as Lancaster & Chester Ry 32 in May 1934.  It was sold as Hampton & Branchville RR 32 in 1946 and sold to Leveran & Sons Scrap in 1958.  It was sold to Byron Andrews as YS 1 in 1963 and sold to Richard Jensen in 1970.  It was sold to William Latham in July 1986 and is displayed as H&B 38 at Monticello, IL.

 

 Roster information: Mike Gillings, Bill Miller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/16/2014

Memorial of Saint Bolonia

Choose Life.


Home Page

 

Don's Depot

 

We have been called to heal wounds, to unite what has fallen apart, and to bring home those who have lost their way.

--St Francis of Assisi