Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

New York Short Lines and Industrial Railroads

 

Adirondack & St. Lawrence RR.

"St Lawrence" was built by American Locomotive Co.


Adirondack Ry.

25, RSC2, was built by Alco in September 1949, #77413, as Seaboard Air Line RR 1531.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 1105 in July 1967 and retired in January 1974.  It was sold as Florida Power & Light Co 1105 and sold as Adirondack Ry 25 in 1979.  It was acquired by Adirondack Railway Preservation Society and is on display at Utica.

28, RS3, was built by Alco in August 1953, #80531, as Delaware & Hudson 4129, Class DERS-60.  It was reclassified as Class RS-15 in 1959 and sold as United Railway Supply Co 4129 in April 1972.  It was sold as Roberval & Saguenay 28 in July 1973 and later sold as Adirondack Ry 28 in 1979.  It was then sold as Buffalo Southern RR 28.

29, RS3, was built by Alco in September 1952, #80317, as D&H 4117, Class DERS-60. It was reclassified as Class RS-15 in 1959 and sold to URSCo as 4117 in April 1972. It was then sold to R&S as 29 in October 1973 and then as Adirondack Ry as 29. It was then sold to New York Susquehanna & Western as 104 in April 1982. It was sold to Cuyahoga Valley Scenic RR for scrap.


Adirondack Scenic RR

We have a full page on this company.


Albany Port District RR

Albany Port RR

1, S2, was built by Alco in November 1945, #74347, as Delaware & Hudson 3011, Class DES-69.  It was reclassified Class S-10 in 1959 and sold as APRR 5 in  June 1963.  It was renumbered 1.

4, S2, was built by Alco.

13, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #16736, FN 4170-13, as Pennsylvania RR 8531, Class ES-12.  It was renumbered 9131 in 1966 and became Penn Central 9131, Class ES-12, kn 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9131, Class SW-9, in April 1976, and sold as APRR 13 in 1986.


Allied Chemical Co.

We have a full page on this company.


Allwaste Container Services

Philips Service Corp.

S&J Cleaning Services

This is a national company.


American Dock Co.

1 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse on January 19, 1914, #41119, as Lewisburg & Ronceverte Electric Co 20.  It was sold as ADCo 1 in 1927.


Arcade & Attica RR

6 was built by Baldwin in 1907 as Alabama & Vicksburg 449.  It went to Illinois Central as 63 in 1926 and sold to A&A as 6 in 1928.  It was retired in 1948.

14 was built by Baldwin in February 1917, #45083, as Escanaba & Lake Superior 14, Class 10-32D.  It was sold to A&A as 14 in 1963.

18 was built by Alco-Cooke in November 1920, #62624, as Charcoal Iron Co 18.  It was sold as Newberry Lumber & Chemical Co 18 and resold as Boyne City RR 18.  It was sold as A&A 18 in 1962.

110, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in June 1941, #12947.  It has been retired and used for parts.

111, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1947, #28346.

306 is a former Delaware Lackawanna & Western combine.


Astoria Light Heat & Power Co.

5 was built by H K Porter in January 1923, #6780.  It was sold to Fleischmann Transportation and to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co.  It was sold as Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal 16 on January 13, 1939, and sold to George Foster in 1963 but never moved.  It was thought to be purchased by several groups but it ended up at Railroad Museum of Long Island in 1999.


Bath & Hammondsport Ry.

It became part of the Livonia Avon & Lakeville lines.


Batten Kill RR

This railroad operates from Delaware & Hudson trackage between Eagle Ridge and Salem plus a branch of former Greenwich & Johnsonville trackage from Greenwich Junction to Thomson.

605, RS3, was built by Alco in November 1950, #78369, as Lehigh & Hudson River 10. In 1972 it was sold to St Johnsbury & Lamoille County as 205. In 1976 it was sold to Vermont Ry as 605, and in 1984 it was sold to BK as 605.

4116 "Sherman J DeRagon", RS3, was built by Alco in September 1952, #80316, as Delaware & Hudson 4116, Class DERS-60.  It was reclassified as Class RS-15 in 1959 and transferred as Greenwich & Johnsonville RR 4116, Class RS-15, in September 1973.  It was sold as BK 4116 in October 1982.

601, RS3, was built by Alco in July 1951, #78926, as L&HR 12.  It was sold as VTR 601 in November 1969 and sold for parts to BK  in 1984.


Bethlehem Steel Corp.

There is a national fallen flag.


Bigelow-Sanford Carpet Co.

1, 12 Ton, was built by Mack Trucks in 1935, #171008, as Crucible Steel Co no number.  It was sold as BSCCo no number and sold as Black River & Western 1.


Blue Circle Cement Inc.

Atlantic Cement Co.

No number, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1961, #33932.  It was Atlantic Cement Co and became Blue Circle in 1985.  It was taken over by Lafarge Corp in 2005.


Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal

There is a full page on this fallen flag.


Buffalo & Pittsburgh RR

There is a regional line owned by Genesee & Wyoming.


Buffalo Creek RR

26 was built by Alco-Brooks  in 1923, #64904.  It was sold as Grand Trunk Western 8420, Class P-5-j, in 1947 and scrapped in November 1955.

40, SW, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1937, #679, FN E231-1.  It was sold as Detroit Steel Co 111 and resold to Preston W Duffy on February 24, 1969.  It was scrapped by M D Friedman Co.

42, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1940, #1026, FN E303-1.  It was sold as Chicago South Shore & South Bend 601 and sold as Columbus & Greenville 514.  It was sold as Babcock & Wilcox Co 514.

46, S2, was built by Alco in February 1947, #73924.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9662, Class S-2, in 1976 and sold as Ontario Central RR 14 in 1976.  It was sold as Tioga Central RR 14 in 1984.

47, S2, was built by Alco in November 1948, #76190.  It became Conrail 9663, Class S-2, in 1976 and later retired.

49, S2, was built by Alco in September 1945, #74334 as Delaware & Hudson 3006, Class DES-69.  It was sold as BCK 49 in January 1956.

50, S2, was built by Alco in September 1945, #74330, as D&H 3005, Class DES-69.  It was sold as BCK 50 in August 1956.

52, S4, was built by Alco in January 1952, #79530, as Erie RR 527, Class MSA-10,  It became Erie Lackawanna 527, Class MSA-10, in 1960 and became BCK 52,  It was assigned as Conrail 9667 but was retired instead.


Buffalo Niagara Electric Co.

4, DE65, was built by Porter in 1946, #8114.  It became Niagara Mohawk Power Co 4 and sold to Kasgrove Rail (Itel) in 2001.  It was sold as Interchange Specialty Service Co 1.


Buffalo Slag Co.

27, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric September 1955, #32386.  It was sold as Fort Orange Paper Co no number.


Buffalo Southern RR

We have a full page on this line.


Bush Terminal RR

We have a full page on this line.


Cargill Co.

This is a national food company.


Catskill & Tannersville Ry.

 "A wonderfully fine, obscure, short-lived and picturesque competitor of the Ulster & Delaware's obscure Kaaterskill branch in the Catskills" according to Steve Delibert.

2nd 1 was built by Baldwin in February 1908, #32715.  It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive and sold as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 2nd 3, Class NM2, in March 1926.  It became Bellevue & Cascade 3 in July  1933 and scrapped in 1934.

2nd 2 was built by Baldwin in April 1901, #18884.  It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive and sold as CMStP&P 2nd 2 in June 1928.  It became was sold for scrap in August 1933.


Catskill Mountain RR

Penn Central offered service on these rails, but in October 1976, after decades of declining revenues, the last train rode on the old Ulster & Delaware tracks. The county of Ulster purchased the railroad in 1979 with the intention of attracting a tourist railroad. In 1983, the Catskill Mountain Railroad was chartered to operate a tourist passenger operation as well as freight service. The Scenic Train is the second stage of the implementation of CMRR's long-range plan for reopening the entire rail line to operation.
1, 35 Ton, was built by Davenport in 1943, #2458, as United States Air Force 7563.  It was sold to Matthews Co and later given to the Illinois Railway Museum.  It was restored as USAF 7563 and sold as CMRR 1.

2361, RS1, was built by Alco in March 1950, #77854, as Wisconsin Central RR 2361. It became Soo Line RR 2361 in 1961 and was sold to George R Silcott in June 1975. They sold it as Alter Recycling Co "Chitty" in 1976.  It was sold as Catskill Mountain RR 2361 in 1983 but had an engine failure in 1987.


Central New York Chapter, National Railway Historical Society

807, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1952, #16787, FN 2054-A19, as Pennsylvania RR 5761A, Class EP-22. It was renumbered 4261 in 1966 and became Penn Central 4261, Class EP-22, in 1968. It went to Conrail as 4261, Class E8A, in April 1976, and then to Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority as 4261. It was sold to Green Mountain RR in 1987 and later to CNYC where it has been painted as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 807.


Central New York RR

101, RS3, was built by Alco in August 1952, #80178, as Delaware & Hudson. 4088, Class DERS-60,  It was reclassified as Class RS-15 in 1959 and retired in March 1972..  It was sold to Rome Locomotive Works and sold as New York Susquehanna & Western 101.  It was sold as Central New York 101 and sold to Cuyahoga Valley Scenic RR for scrap.


Commodity Resources Corp.

21, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1941, #1476. FN E436-1, as Philadelphia Bethlehem & New England 219.  It was renumbered 21 in April 1948 and transferred as South Buffalo RR 21 in 1998.  It was apparently not used and sold as CRC 21 in 2003.  It was burned in November 2014.


Cooperstown & Charlotte Valley Ry

2 was built by Schenectady in November, 1942, #70420, as United States Army 4038. It was renumbered 618 in 1954 and sold to Virginia Blue Ridge as 8 of August 15, 1958. It later became Delaware-Otsego RR 2 and later C&CV 2.

100, RS2, was built by Alco in November 1949, #77572, as Delaware & Hudson 4022, Class DERS-60.  It was reclassified Class RS-15 in 1959 and sold as C&CV 100 in August 1971.  It was later transferred as Fonda Johnstown & Gloversville 100.

2028, FL9, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1957, #21964, FN 3193-A17, as New York New Haven & Hartford 2018, Class EDER-5A.  It became Penn Central 5018, Class EF-18E, in 1969 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 5018, Class FL-9, in April 1976.  It became Metro-North Commuter RR and sold as C&CV 2028 on January 16, 2003.

4 "Otsego Valley" was a business car.


Crucible Steel Co.

No number, 12 Ton, was built by Mack Trucks in 1935, #171008.  It was sold as Bigelow-Sanford Carpet Co no number and sold as Black River & Western 1.


Dansville & Mount Morris RR

304 was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1905, #38831, as New York Chicago & St Louis 44. Class P.  It was renumbered as 304 in 1910 and sold as Akron Canton & Youngstown Ry 304, Class P, in May 1920.  It was sold as D&MM 304 in July 1929 and sold to Myers Steel & Supply Co in June 1957.  It was sold to Steamtown in December 1963 and recently it is preserved as NKP 44.

565 was built by Alco-Schenectady in September 1908, #45528, as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 565.  It was sold in 1936 as D&MM 565.  It was retired in 1961 and sold as Black River & Western 565.  It was then sold through several individuals from 1968 through 1985 and ended at the Steamtown Foundation.

1, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1956, #32664.  It was sold as Bay Colony Ry 411 in October 1986 and stored in 1995,   It was sold as Adrian & Blissfield RR 3 in February 1998 and assigned as Charlotte Southern RR 3.

2, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1949, #30250, as Bath & Hammondsport D-1.  It was sold as D&MM 2 in April 1971 and became Genesee & Wyoming 410 in 1985.  It was sold as BCRy 410 in August 1986.  It was sold as Southern RR of New Jersey 410 on April 8, 1998, and scrapped in June 2012.


Delaware & Northern Ry.

In 1905 the Delaware & Eastern was organized and service between East Branch and Arkville (37.5 miles) was opened the following year with a branch to Andes. The company went broke in 1911 and was reorganized as the Delaware & Northern RR. The railroad again went bankrupt in 1921 at which time the Andes branch was abandoned. In 1929 the railroad again was reorganized as the D&N Ry. Connection was made with the New York Ontario & Western at East Branch and with the New York Central at Arkville. Final service ended in October 1942.

3 was built by Baldwin in July 1902. #20737, as Southern Indiana RR 17.  It was purchased from the Chicago & Eastern Illinois in 1911 and rebuilt by Baldwin as D&N 3.

10 was built by Lima in February 1910, #1108, as Emporia Manufacturing Co 10.  It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Equipment in 1929 and sold as D&N 10 on January 3, 1930.


Delaware-Otsego RR 

8 was built by Schenectady in November, 1942, #70420, as United States Army 4038. It was renumbered 618 in 1954 and sold to Virginia Blue Ridge as 8 of August 15, 1958. It later became D-O 2 and later Cooperstown & Charlotte Valley RR 2.


Depew Lackawanna & Western

It is a Genesee Valley Transportation line.


Despatch Shops, Inc.

2, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in November 1942, #15159, as New York Central 508, Class DES-1b.  It was renumbered X507 and transferred as DSI 2 in 1954.  It was sold as Mobile & Gulf RR 98 in July 1970.

1st 5 was built by Vulcan Iron Works on April 24, 1923, #3343.  It was sold as Rochester Iron & Metal Co 5 in November 1956 and resold to John Vergilio in November 1964.  It was planned as Mortimer & Red Creek RR Museum and appeared as DSI 5.

2nd 5, S1, was built by Alco in March 1950, #77077, as NYC 872, Class DES-8d.  It was transferred as DSI 5 and sold as Bath & Hammondsport 5 in 1970.


Finch-Pruyn & Co.

3 was built by Heisler in 1914, #1290.  It was sold as Consolidated Water Power & Paper Co 19-200.


Finger Lake Ry.

1701, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1959. #25018, FN 5590-3, as St Louis South-Western 838, Class Z17.5.  It was renumbered 3649, Class EF418C-2, in 1966 and rebuilt as 3871, Class EF418S-2, on June 24, 1975.  It was sold as Farmrail Corp 3871 "Cheyenne" in 1985 and sold as FLRy 1701 in February 1995.

1702, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1959, #25281, FN 7575-7, as Chicago Milwaukee St. Paul & Pacific 286, Class 17.5E-RS. It was sold to Wilson in August 1984 and then as Farmrail 286 "Choctaw" in 1985.  It was sold as FLRy 1702 in 1995.

1704, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1959, #25311, FN 7575-37, as CMStP&P 316, Class 17.5E-RS. It was sold to Wilson in 1985 and then as Farmrail 316 "Pawnee" in 1987. Later it became FLRy. 1704.

1751, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1956, #22036, FN 5467-20, as Chesapeake & Ohio 6128, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and transferred as Baltimore & Ohio 6677, Class GP-9, on July 24, 1968.  It was assigned CSX Transportation 0677, Class GP-9, but retired on March 18, 1988.  It was sold to Steel Processing Corp in June 1988 and sold to National Railway Equipment asBuffalo & Pittsburgh RR  207 in December 1988.  It was sold as FLRy 207 in August 1998 and renumbered 1751 in August 1999.

1801, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22211, FN 5477-21, as B&O 6467, Class FSE-2.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and wrecked in May 1972.  It was sold to Luntz Iron & Steel Co on June 18, 1973, and resold to Illinois Central.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8332 in December 1973 and sold thru VMV Enterprises as Mountain Laurel RR 15 in March 1992.  It was sold thru Buffalo & Pittsburgh as FLRy 1801 in May 1996.  It was sold to Seaview Transportation Co in December 2006 and repainted as 1851 in 2007.

2201, U23B, was built by General Electric in April 1974, #39527, as Louisville & Nashville 2772, Class U23B.  It became Seaboard System 3300 and CSX Transportation 3300, Class U33B.  It was sold as Providence & Worcester 2211 and sold as FGLK 2211 in 2006.  It was renumbered 2201 in 2006.

2309, B23-7, was built by General Electric in June 1979, #2422, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 6376, Class 6364.   It was renumbered 7210, Class 7200 in 1988 and renumbered 6376, Class 6364, in September 1989.  It became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 4233, Class B23-7, on January 9, 2000, and sold as Ohio Central RR 4233 in 2008.  It was sold as FGLK 2309 in 2010.


Fonda Johnstown & Gloversville

We have a special page on this steam and trolley line.


Fort Orange Paper Co.

No number, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric September 1955, #32386, as Buffalo Slag Co 27.  It was sold as FOPCo no number.


General Crushed Stone Co.

No number, 65 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1943. #18090, as Whitin Machine Co 3.  It was sold to GCS in 1968.


Genesee & Wyoming RR

We have a page on the line which became a collection of railroads.


Genesee Leroy Stone Co.

26, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric as Bethlehem Steel Co.  It was sold as GLSCo no number and renumbered 26.

27. 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in May 1942, #15275, as no number.  It was renumbered as 327 and renumbered 27.


Genesee Valley Transportation Co.

This company operates a number of short lines railroads in New York and Pennsylvania.


Greenwich & Johnsonville RR

4116, Class RS-2,  RS3, was built by Alco in September 1952, #80316, as Delaware & Hudson 4116, Class DERS-60.  It was reclassified as Class RS-15 in 1959 and transferred as G&J 4116, Class RS-15, in September 1973.  It was sold as Batten Kill RR 4116 "Sherman J DeRagon" in October 1982.


Hanna Furnace Corp.

16, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1953, #18299, FN 6510-1.


Jay Street Connecting RR

300, 300 HP, was built by Alco in May 1931, #68488, as American Locomotive Co 300.  It was sold as JSCRR 300 and sold to Patapsco Scrap Co in 1959.  It was scrapped in 1964.


Lake Champlain & Moriah RR

20, RS18u, was built by Montreal in July 1958, #82475, as Canadian Pacific 8794, Class DRS-18b. It was retired in March 1980 and rebuilt in October 1980 as 1800, Class DRS-18.  It was retired on April 7, 1997, and acquired by Railroad & Mining Museum in October 1997.  It was lettered as LC&MRR 20.


Livonia Avon & Lakeville RR

It has a full page.


Lowville & Beaver River RR

It is a Genesee Valley Transportation line.


Massena Terminal RR

8, S1, was built by Alco in December 1940, #69385.  It was sold as Rockdale Sandow & Southern RR 19 and sold as El Dorado & Wesson 19.  It was resold to Texana Tank Car & Mfg Co as 101.


Middletown & Unionville RR

Middletown & New Jersey RR

11 was built by Alco-Cooke in December 1920, #62635, for stock.  It was sold as Narragansett Pier RR 11 in March 1923.  It was sold as Bath & Hammondsport 11 in April 1938 and retired in 1951.  It was sold to Rail City Inc in 1955 and closed in 1972.  It was sold back as Narragansett Pier RR 11 in 1977 but never used and resold as M&NJ 11 in 1982. 

1, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1946, #28487.  It was sold as Vermont Ry 1 in 1964 and returned as M&NJ 1 in 1965.


Mohawk Adirondack & Northern RR

This line is a part of Genesee Valley Transportation Co.


Nassau Recycle Corp.

101, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in December 1946, #27932, by East Washington RR 101.  It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive and sold as NRCo 1021.  It was sold to Republic Locomotive and sold as Cogentrix of Hopewell 1.


New York Air Brake Co.

No Number, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1942, #15814 It was sold as Bay Colony RR 151 in September 1985 and resold as Railway Engineering & Supply Co in February 1995.


New York & Lake Erie Ry.

62, S2, was built by Alco in January 1949, #76572, as Long Island RR 452, Class AS-10c.  It was sold as Mercerburg RR 2 in 1978 and sold as Falls Creek RR 2 in December 1980.  It was renumbered 62 in 1981 and sold to NY&LE for parts.

75, S2, was built by Alco in March 1947, #74973, as South Buffalo RR 75.  It was sold as NY&LE 75 and leased as Oil Creek & Titusville RR 75.

1013, C425, was built by Alco in January 1965, #3400-07, as Norfolk & Western 1013.  It was sold as NY&LE 1013.

5067, C425, was built by Alco in March 1965, #3403-10, as Pennsylvania RR 2431, Class AF-25.  It became Penn Central 2431, Class AF-25, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 2431, Class C-425, in April 1976.  It was renumbered 5067 in 1979 and sold for parts to NY&LE.

6764, FPA4, was built by Montreal in December 1958, #82273, as Canadian National 6764, Class MPA-18a.  It became Via Rail Canada 6764, Class MPA-18a, and sold as NY&LE 6764.


New York & Ogdensburg RR.

St. Lawrence & Raquette RR.

St. Lawrence RR.

Ogdensburg & Norwood Ry.

This group of short lines were owned by Ogdensburg Bridge and Port Authority.  Ogdensburg & Norwood Ry was opened in 1965 and reorganized as St Lawrence RR 1 in 1977.  It was reorganized as St Lawrence & Raquette RR in 1990 and became New York & Ogdensburg RR  in 1998.

3048, S4, Class DES-69, was built by Alco in October 1950, #78407, as Delaware & Hudson 3048, Class DES-69.  It reclassified Class S-10 in 1959 and resold as ONRY 1 in June 1966.  It became SLAW 1 in 1977 and SLRR 1 in 1990.  It became NYOG 1 in 1998.


New York & Pennsylvania Co.

3 was built by Lima on September 17, 1925, #3287, for stock.  It was scrapped in 1954.


New York & Sea Beach Ry.

2 "Bay Ridge" was built by Baldwin in 1877.


New York Cross Harbor RR

We have a special page on this switching line.


New York State Gas & Electric Co.

3, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in 1959, as Skaneateles Short Line RR 7.  It was later sold as NYSG&E 3.

6, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1950, #30847, as Skaneateles 6.  It was sold as NYSG&E 6 and resold as Lowville & Beaver River RR  6.  It was then renumbered 1951 in 1993.

No number, 45Ton, was built by General Electric in June 1950, #30748, for Stone & Webster Engineering at Dunkirk, NY.  It became Niagara Mohawk Power Co 1 and sold for NYSG&E Goudey Station no number.


Niagara Junction Ry.

We have a special page on this electric switching road.


Niagara Mohawk Power Co.

1, 45Ton, was built by General Electric in June 1950, #30748, for Stone & Webster Engineering at Dunkirk, NY.  It became NMP 1 and sold for New York State Electric & Gas Co Goudey Station no number.

4, DE65, was built by Porter in 1946, #8114, as Buffalo Niagara Electric Co 4.  It became NMP 4 and sold to Kasgrove Rail (Itel) in 2001.  It was sold as Interchange Specialty Service Co 1.

6, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric.


Ontario Central RR

14, S2, was built by Alco in February 1947, #73924, as Buffalo Creek RR 46.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9662, Class S-2, in 1976 and sold as ONCT 14 in 1976.  It was sold as Tioga Central RR 14 in 1984.


Ontario Midland RR

5, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric June 1944, #27604, as United States Army 8526.  It was sold to Skyline Amusement Park and resold as OMID 5.  It was sold as Amherst Industries of Pennsylvania Inc 8526 and became Landisville RR 8526.

35, S4, was built by Alco in June 1959, #62008, as Genesee & Wyoming RR 35.  It was sold as Connecticut Central as 35 and sold as OMID 35.

36, S4, was built by Alco in November 1953, #80943, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 8655, Class DES-11L.  It was sold to George R Silcott in 1966 and sold as G&W 36 in 1966.  It was renumbered 1776 in 1976 and returned as 36 in 1977.  It was sold as COCE as 36 and sold as OMID 36.

40 "D W Beers", RS36, was built by Alco in March 1962, #84108, as Norfolk & Western 408.  It was sold to Rail Service Associates in August 1979 and sold as OMID 40.  It was renumbered 408.

4056, RS3, was built by Alco in January 1952, #79594, as Spokane Portland & Seattle 71.  It became Burlington Northern 4056, Class A-RS-3, in 1970 and sold to Chrome Crankshaft Co in August 1980.  It was sold as OMID 4056 in September 1980 and sold as Cuyahoga Valley Line RR 4056 in 1988.


Owego & Hartford RR

1811, RS18u, was built by Montreal in April 1958, #82255, as Canadian Pacific 8761, Class DRS-18b. It was rebuilt in June 1981 as 1811, Class DRS-18.  It was sold as O&H 1811 in May 1998.


Rochester & Southern RR

There is a regional line owned by Genesee & Wyoming.


Rochester Gas & Electric Co.

No number, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in August 1941, #13057, as General Electric Corp 1.  It was sold as Pittsburgh Allegheny & McKees Rocks 3 and sold as Groveton Paper Co 1.  It was sold as Livonia Avon & Lakeville 97 in September 1964 and resold as RG&ECo no number in April 1965.


Rochester Iron & Metal Co.

1st 5 was built by Vulcan Iron Works on April 24, 1923, #3343, as Despatch Shops, Inc 5.  It was sold as RI&MCo 5 in November 1956 and resold to John Vergilio in November 1964.  It was planned as Mortimer & Red Creek RR Museum and appeared as DSI 5.


Skaneateles RR

Skaneatele Short Line RR

Skaneatles was built by Mason on March 4, 1868, #274.

3.

4.

6, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1950, #30847.  It was sold as New York State Electric & Gas Co 6 and resold as Lowville & Beaver River RR 6.  It was then renumbered 1951 in 1993.

7, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in 1959.  It was sold as NYSE&GCo 3.

Un-numbered baggage car.


South Brooklyn Ry.

We have a special page on this NYCTA switching road.


South Buffalo RR

We have a special page on this switching line.


Southern New York Ry.

We have a special page on this former traction line.


Syracuse Energy Corp.

Trigen Syracuse Energy Corp.

Salt City Energy Ventures

Hydra-Co Operation

1, T6, was built by Alco in August 1956, #81805, as Southern Pacific 1064, Class DS-11.  It was renumbered 1231, Class AS409-3, in 1966 and sold to Chrome Crankshaft Co.  It was sold as Allied Chemical Co 1A and sold as HCC 1.  It became SCEV 1 in 1995 and became TSE 1 in 1998.  It becamen SECo 1 and sold as Georges Creek Ry 153 in 2013.


Tonawanda Coke Co.

36, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #16557, FN 6385-4, as Cambria & Indiana RR 36.  It was transferred as South Buffalo Ry 36 in February 1987 and transferred as Lake Michigan & Indiana RR 36.  It was transferred as SBRy 36 and sold as ISS Rail 36.  It was leased as Tonawanda Coke Co 36.


Turner Construction Co.

10387, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1954, #32250,.  It was sold as White Pine Copper Co 10387 and resold as Andersons Inc with no number.


Upper Hudson River RR

5019, RS36, was built by Alco in January 1963, #84401, as Delaware & Hudson 5019, Class ARS-18.  It became Delaware-Lackawanna RR 5019 in 1993 and resold as UHRR 5019 in 1999.

 

Roster Information: Randy Keller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

8/5/2017

Memorial of Saint Abel of Rheims

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

In this life no one can fulfill his longing, nor can can any creature satisfy man's desire.  Only God satisfies.  He infinitely exceeds all other pleasures.  That is why man can rest in nothing but God.

St. Thomas Aquinas

 

Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.