Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Milwaukee Electric Ry. & Light Co.

Milwaukee Electric Ry. & Transport Co.

Milwaukee & Suburban Transport Corp.

 

City Cars 800 - 899

 

The 800s were the first lightweight cars received and were originally configured as one-man-two-man cars. They had double rear doors as well as the double front doors and were painted in the yellow livery. The rear door was changed to a single treadle door. In 1929 and 1930, the cars were modernized with globe lights and panels over the controls.

800 was built at Cold Spring in 1919.  It was one manned in 1926 and wrecked on a collision with a C&NW switch engine with 1st Street in September 1942.  It was scrapped in 1944.

801 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1924 and was converted to single end with double trolley poles for use on the Fond du Lac Training Track in 1953 after the track was isolated from the rest of the system.

802 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925 and was converted to single end in 1953.

803 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925 and was converted to single end in 1953.

805 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

806 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

807 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1924.

808 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1924.

809 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1924.

810 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1924.

812 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925 and scrapped in Janury 1956.

813 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

814 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

815 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

816 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

817 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

818 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239,  It was one manned in 1925.

820 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925 and scrapped in January 1956.

821 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

822 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

823 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

825 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

827 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925 and scrapped in January 1956.

828 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

830 was buit by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

831 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in1925 and scrapped in January 1956.

832 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

834 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

836 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920. #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

837 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

838 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

840 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

841 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925 and scrapped in January 1956.

842 was built by St Louis Car Co  in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

843 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

844 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

845 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

846 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925 and was donated to the Kentucky Railway Museum in 1958. After two floods it went to the Appleton Trolley Museum in 1983. It was found to be severely damaged and was finally restored in 1998. In October 2002, the ATM merged with the East Troy Electric Railroad Museum and 846 was the first car moved.

848 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one-manned in 1925.

850 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1925.

851 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

852 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

853 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

854 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

856 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

860 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

861 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

862 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

864 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

865 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

866 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926 and scrapped in January 1956.

867 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

868 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

869 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

870 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

871 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.  It had a special red paint job in 1947 for Prevent Fires.

872 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

873 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

874 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

875 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239,  It was one manned in 1926.

876 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

877 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

878 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

881 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

882 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926 and rebuilt in 1954 with a plow on one end and a pilot on the other for use at the Lakeside Power Plant of WEPCo. It also had interurban headlights added. It ran until May 8, 1961.

884 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

885 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239,  It was one manned in 1926 and scrapped in 1947.

886 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

887 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

888 was built by St Louis Car Co in1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

889 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

890 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

891 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

893 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

894 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

899 was built by St Louis Car Co in 1920, #1239.  It was one manned in 1926.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/25/2017

Rogation Day

Memorial of Saint Hermogenes of Syracuse

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

I urge you to remain steadfast in faith, so that at last we will all reach heaven and there rejoice together.

---St. Andrew Kim Taegon