Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Northern Pacific

Diesel Switchers

99, 44 Ton was built by General Electric in March 1943, #15765.  It was sold as Duluth Union Depot & Transfer Co 5 on December 1, 1943.

100, NW, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1938, #732. FN E222-1.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in January 1957 as SW900.  It became Burlington Northern 100, Class SW-900, in 1970 and retired in October 1983.  It was sold to General Metals Co for scrap in December 1983.

107, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10932, FN 6054-1.  It became BN 107, Class SW-7, in 1970 and transferred as Davenport Rock Island & North Western 107.  It was sold as Tulsa-Sapulpa Union RR 107.

108, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10933, FN 6054-2. It became BN 108, Class SW-7, in 1970, and then DRI&NW 108 shortly afterwards. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1985.

109, SW7,was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #10934,  FN 6034-3. It became BN 109, Class SW-7, in 1970, and then DRI&NW 109 shortly afterwards. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1985.

113, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #10938, FN 6034-7.  It became BN 113, Class SW-7, in 1970 and retired in October 1985.  It was sold as Great Western Ry 113 in October 1985 and resold to Rocky Mountain Railcar Repair as RMRR 113.  It was sold to Railway Engineering & Supply Co as Rescar 113 and sold to L&L Railway Equipment Co as LLRX 113.  It was leased as Sheffield Steel Co 6406 and returned as LLRX 113.  It was sold sold to LRS Companies.

114, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #10939, FN 6034-8.  It became BN 114, Class SW7, in 1970 and retired in October 1983.  It was sold to General Metals in March 1984.

116, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #15685, FN 4153-2.  It became BN 157, Class SW-9, in 1970 and retired in October 1985.  It was sold as TSU 104 in March 1986.

119, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1955, #20328, FN 4290-1.  It became BN 178, Class SW-12, in 1970 and retired in August 1986.  It was sold to Wilson Ry in September 1986 and sold as Granite City Steel Co 1190.

128, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1955, #20321, FN 4290-2.  It became BN 187, Class SW-12, in 1970 and retired on August 20, 1986.  It was sold as Occidental Chemicals as 187 in April 1987.

129, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1955, #20322, FN 4290-3.  It became BN 189, Class SW-12, and sold to Great Western Sugar Co in July 1992.  It became Western Sugar in 2002.  It has never been relettered or numbered.

132, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #21103, FN 4338-2.  It became BN 191, Class SW-12, in 1970 and retired in August 1986.  It was sold to General Metals Co in November 1986 and sold to Titan Rail Services in February 1987 as TANX 191.  It was sold as Seattle Steel Co 191 in March 1987.

148, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #22750, FN 4379-2.  It became BN 207, Class SW-12, in 1970 and sold to WATCo as WATX 207.  It was renumbered as WAMX 1205.

158, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1957, #22760, FN 4374-8.  It became BN 217, Class SW-12, in 1970 and sold as Coast Engine & Equipment Co 217 in December 1986.  It was sold as Pacific Rail Services 217 in 2009.

 

167, SW1200,was built by Electro-Motive in December 1957, #24031, FN 4410-5.  It became BN 226, Class SW-12, in 1970 and later became  Burlington Northern Santa Fe 3501, Class SW-12, in May 1999.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment in September 2006.

170, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1958, #24034, FN 4410-8.  It became BN 170, Class SW-12, in 1970  and retired in March 1992.

177, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1958, #24041, FN 4410-15.  It became BN 177, Class SW-12, in 1970 and became BNSF 3529, Class SW-12, in July 1998.  It was sold to Western Rail Inc in December 2003.

719, S4, was built by Alco in May 1953, #80464.  It became BN 919, Class ASW-10, in 1970, and retired in May 1973.  It was sold as Agrico Chemical Co 1 and resold as Goodpasture Grain Co 83 600.  It was sold as Agri Industries 83 600 and sold as Intercontinental Terminal 83 600.  It was sold as Woodhouse Terminal 83 600.

721, S4, was built by Alco in December 1953, #80965.  It became BN 921, Class ASW-10, in 1970 and sold to Tacoma Municipal Belt Line Ry as 921 in 1972.  It was sold as Pacific Rail Services 921 in 1989.

750, S5, was built by Alco in May 1955, #80922.  It became BN 950, Class ASW-6, in 1970 and retired in 1972.  It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen Co in May 1973, #617103, as Columbia & Cowlitz Ry 701B and sold to Oregon Coastline Express OCEX 701B in 1996.

 

Roster information:  Randy Keller

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/4/2017

Memorial of Saint Jane of Valois

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

When one has nothing more to lose, the heart is inaccessible to fear.

---St. Theodore Guerin