Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Minneapolis & Saint Louis

Electro-Motive GP9 Diesels

600 was built in November 1956, #22820, FN 7537-1.  It became  Chicago & North Western 600 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in February 1972 as 4502.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as Fox River Valley RR 4502.  It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd 4502.

601 was built in November 1956, #22821, FN 7537-2.  It became C&NW 601 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in February 1972 as 4302.  It was retired on June 27, 1985, and traded in to Electro-Motive.  It was scrapped at St Louis Auto Shredding.

602 was built in November 1956, #22822, FN 7537-3.  It became C&NW 602 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in October 1972 as 4303.  It was retired on September 4, 1990.

603 was built in March 1957, #22881, FN 7540-1.  It became C&NW 603 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1972 as 4304.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRV 4304 and became WCLtd 4304.  It was resold as Wisconsin & Southern RR 751 and sold to Farmers Coop Co (Dows, IA) but apparently never relettered. 

604 was built in February 1957, #22882, FN 7540-2.  It became C&NW 604 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in August 1972 as 4305.  It was retired on June 6, 1989.  It was traded in to General Electric in May 1989 and scrapped by Pielet Brothers.

605 was built in April 1957, #22883, FN 7540-3.  It became C&NW 605 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in 1972 as 4306.  It was retired on July 28, 1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

606 was built in July 1957, #22983, FN 7540-2.  It became C&NW 606 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in October 1972 as 4307.  It was sold as Pioneer Railcorp 4307.  

607 was built in October 1957, #22982, FN 7540-1.  It became C&NW 607 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in September 1972 as 4308.  It was retired on September 4, 1990, and was sold as Gulf Colorado & San Saba RR 4308.  It was scrapped on June 5, 2012.

700 was built in September 1958, #24755, FN 5580-1.  It became C&NW 700 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 18, 1972, as 4509.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRV 4509.  It was renumbered 1701 and later became WCLtd 1701.  It was scrapped.

701 was built in October 1958, #24756, FN 5580-2. It became C&NW 701 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on August 21, 1978, as 4512. It was retired on January 17, 1991, and sold to National Railway Equipment in 1991.

702 was built in October 1958, #24757, FN 5580-3.  It became C&NW 702 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on August 21, 1978, as 4513.  It was retired on January 17, 1991, and sold to National Railway Equipment in 1991.

703 was built in October 1958, #24758, FN 5580-4.  It became C&NW 703 and wrecked.  It traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1965.

706 was built in  October 1958, #24761, FN 5580-7.  It became C&NW 706 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 30, 1974, as 4507.  It was retired on October 27, 1989, and sold to Livingston Rebuild Center in December 1989.  It was rebuilt as Montana Rail Link 116.

707 was built in October 1958, #24762, FN 5580-8 .  It became C&NW 707 and rebuilt at Oelwein as 4539 on August 24, 1979.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co.  It was sold as Cedar Rapids & Iowa City 104 and resold as Eastern Illinois RR 1040 in September 2005.

710 was built in October 1958, #24765, FN 5580-11.  It became C&NW 710 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 1, 1974, as 4508.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRV 4508.  It later became WCLtd 4508 and sold to Western Rail Inc.  It was sold as Portland & Western RR 1804 "Eugene" in 2007.

711 was built in October 1958, #24766, FN 5580-12.  It became C&NW 711 and retired on June 27, 1985.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding in June 1985.

712 was built in October 1958, #24767, FN 5580-13.  It became C&NW 712 and retired on May 18, 1983.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding in June 1985.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/14/2016

Memorial of Saint John Bread-and-Water

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Only he will receive, will find, and will enter who perseveres in asking, seeking and knocking.

--St. Louis de Montfort