Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Illinois Central RR

2-6-0s

391 was built by Brooks in November 1888, #1448.  It was renumbered 522 in 1890 and renumbered 838 in July 1896.  It was renumbered 1838 in June 1904 and retired in June 12916.

428 was built by Rogers in July 1893, #4889.  It was scrapped in July 1935.

438 was built by Rogers in August 1893, #4908.  It was rebuilt in 1920 as 1450, 2-6-4T, and sold as Central of Georgia 300 in November 1926.

442 was built by Rogers in September 1893, #4921.  It was scrapped in 1954.

464 was built by Rogers in October 1895, #5072.  It was sold to Briggs & Turivas in November 1928.

472 was built by Brooks in November 1895, #2601.  It was sold to Briggs & Turivas in July 1929.

473 was built by Brooks in November 1895, #2602.  It was scrapped in 1955.

501 was built by Rogers in July 1896, #5113.  It was renumbered 401 in April 1943 and scrapped in 1954,

558 was built by Brooks in December 1900, #3695.  It was renumbered 3717 in 1937 and renumbered 3705 in April 1943.  It was scrapped in October 1956..

560 was built by Brooks in December 1900. #3697.  It was renumbered 3719 in July 1937 and renumbered 3706 in April 1943.  It was sold as Bevier & Southern 109 in February 1946.  It was sold to George Silcott in March 1963 and sold to Monadnock Steamtown & Northern in March 1963.  It became Steamtown Foundation in 1967 and sold to Illinois Railway Museum in May 1986.  It was lettered as IC 3706.

567 was built by Pittsburg in August 1901, #2289.  It was rebuilt in June 1943 as 358, a 0-6-0.  It was scrapped in 1949.

574 was built by Pittsburg in August 1901, #2297.  It was renumbered 3733 in 1937 and renumbered 3703 in April 1943.  It was scrapped in October 1946.

575 was built by Pittsburg in August 1901, #2298.  It was rebuilt in September 1943 as 359. a 0-6-0.  It was scrapped in October 1946.

598 was built by Baldwin in December 1901, #19992.  It was renumbered 3756 in 1937 and renumbered 3715 in April 1943.  It was retired in 1959.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/27/2010

Memorial of Bl. Adelaide of Tennenbach

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The LORD reigns;

let the earth rejoice;

let the many coastlands be glad!

--Psalm 97:1