Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Econo-Rail Co.

Trans-Global Solutions

This company leases a wide variety of power to short lines and industrial users.

 

1, MP15, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1979, #786235-1, FN 786235-1, as Gulf Oil Corp 101.  It was sold as ECRX 1.

3, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in Junne 1947, #4846, FN E839-2, as Phelps-Dodge Copper Corp 3.  It later became Econo Rail as 3.

5, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #8961, FN E1235-2, as Phelps-Dodge Copper Corp 5.  It later became Econo Rail as 5.

9, SW600, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1955, #20665, FN 4315-1, as Gulf Oil Co 9.  It became Chevron USA 9 and later became Clark Refining Co 9.  It became Premcor 9 and sold as ECRX 9.  It was sold as General American Transportation Co 504.

22, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1955, #19982, FN 5390-2, as Phelps-Dodge Copper Corp 22.  It later became Econo Rail as 22.

60, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1979, #786236-1, FN 786236-1, as Houston Belt & Terminal 60.  It was sold as E-R  60 and leased as Austin Area Terminal RR as 60.  It was sold to Watco as WAMX 60.

61, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1979, #786236-2, FN 786236-2, as HB&T 61. It was sold as E-R 61 and leased to AUAR as 61.

63, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1979, #786236-4, FN 786236-4, as HB&T 63.  It was sold as E-R 63 and leased to AUAR as 63.  It was sold as WAMX 63.

64, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1979, #786236-5, FN 786236-5, as HB&T 64.  It was sold as E-R 64 and leased to AUAR as 64.

226, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1973, #73622-11, FN 73622-11, as Penn Central 9570, Class ES-15.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9570, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as CSX Transportation 1086, Class SW-1500.  It was sold as Locomotive Leasing Partners 226 and sold as E-R 226.  It was sold to General American Transportation Co as 226 and renumbered 126.

228, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive.

308, TR5, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #15068, FN 6284-A1, as Union Pacific 1870.  It was retired in June 1976 and sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in September 1976.  It was rebuilt as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 308 in February 1978 and sold as ER 308 in May 1993.

376, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1950, #12446, FN 6151-2, as Minneapolis St Paul & Sault Ste Marie 376.  It became Soo Line RR 376 in 1962 and sold as Transglobal Rail Inc 376.

446, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1974, #4445, FN E764-1, as Monon RR 14. It became Industrial Maintentance Service in 1968 and was sold to Elgin Joliet & Eastern 446 in March 1971. It later became ER 446.

701, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive, February 1953, #17827, FN 6481-1, as Union Pacific 700. It was renumbered 100 in October 1953. On August 8, 1978, it was retired, and it was sold to Bargains Galore in April 1979. It was purchased by XTRA, who sold it to LaSalle & Bureau County as 100. It later went to the Texas-Northwestern as 100, and then to the Kiamichi RR as 701.  It was sold to Texas North Orient as 701 and sold as TGRX 701 in May 1998.

850, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1950, #10537, FN 6029-1, as Texas-Mexican RR 850. It later was sold to ER as 850.

885, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1939, #885, as Phelps-Dodge Copper Corp 3.  It later became Econo Rail as 885.

886, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1939, #886, as Phelps-Dodge Copper Corp 4.  It later became Econo Rail as 886.

1300, NW2E, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1949, #7305, as Southern Pacific 1414, Class DS-109. In 1966 it was renumbered 1942, Class ES410-2. It was rebuilt at Houston as 1300, Class ES410E-1, and was completed on March 8, 1971. It was later sold to ER where it kept the same number.

1308, NW2E, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1949, #7321, as Texas & New Orleans 76, Class DS-109. In 1966 it was renumbered Southern Pacific 1918, Class ES410-2. It was rebuilt at Houston as 1308, Class ES410E-1, and was completed on August 12, 1971. It has been reported that it was owned by Inman Services and leased to DuPont.

1446, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1952, #16441, as Illinois Central 9334.  It was renumbered 1234 in September 1957 and rebuilt as 1446 in 1980.  It was retired on March 22, 1999, and sold as ER 1446.

1509, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1969, #35574, as Terminal RR Association of St Louis 1509, Class E.15.  It was sold to J&L Consulting as JLCX 1509 in 2010 and sold as ECRX 1509 in January 2012.

1527, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1974, #73694-4, FN 73694-4, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 1577, Class ES-15.  It was sold as Union Pacific 1275, Class MP15DC, in February 1985 and renumbered 1000 in June 1985.  It was renumbered 1300 on June 3, 1987, and became Y1300 on December 18, 2002.  It was retired on January 16, 2013 and sold as ECRX 1527.

1808, GP7Ru, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #15706, as United States Army 1836. It became Alaska RR 1836 in 1960 and was rebuilt as 1808 by Paducah in 1977. It was sold to Alaska Metal Recycling Co in September 1998 and sold to BDL Co in 1999. It was then sold to Midwest Locomotive Co as 1808 in 1999 and then sold again as ER 1808 in 1999.

2121, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1953, #18906, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 2889, Class 2650.  It was rebuilt by Cleburne on July 12, 1978, as 2121, Class 2050, and retired on June 12, 1989.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment and resold as Transglobal Rail 2121.

2473, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1948, #5410, as AT&SF 28C, Class 16, an F3A. It was renumbered 301C, Class 300, in May 1971, and then renumbered again as 345C, Class 325, in July 1973. It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2473, Class 2417, on December 17, 1976. It was sold to Econorail in April 1986 and leased to Fort Worth & Western as 2473 in 1992. It was later returned to Econorail.

2478, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #8939, as AT&SF 226C, Class 200, an F7A. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in June 1976 as 2478, Class 2417. In April 1986 it was retired and sold to EconoRail as 2478.

2526, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13726, as AT&SF 251C, Class 200, an F7A.  It was renumbered 281 in February 1952 and renumbered 251C in 251C in 1954.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2526, Class 2517 on April 4, 1974, and sold as EconoRail 2526 in April 7, 1986.

2545, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13796, as AT&SF 256C, Class 200, an F7A. It was renumbered 286L in September 21 1951, and renumbered back as 256C in January 1954. It was retired on July 27, 1973, and rebuilt as Cleburen as 2545, Class 2417, on November 9, 1973. It was retired on September 22, 1986, and sold to EconoRail as 2545 and later scrapped.

2560, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1950, #9604, as AT&SF 240C, Class 200.  It was retired on May 21, 1973, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2560, Class 2417, on July 31, 1973.  It was retired on April 24, 1986, and sold as EconoRail 2560 in August 1987.

2569, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #8284, as AT&SF 213C, Class 200, an F7A. It was rebuilt at Cleburne on May 31, 1973, as 2569, Class 2417. It was retired in April 1986 and sold to EconoRail in March 1987. It was leased to Fort Worth & Western as 2569 in 1988. It was returned to EconoRail in 1992.

2572, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #7754, as AT&SF 206L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on January 8, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2572, Class 2417, in May 1973. It was sold to EconoRail as 2572.

2575, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9589, as AT&SF 233L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on December 24. 1072, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2575, Class 2417, in April 1973. It was sold to EconoRail as 2575 in March 1987.

2579, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #8928, as AT&SF 221L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired in December 1, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2579, Class 2417, March 1973. It later was sold to EconoRail as 2579.

2580, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1953, #18926, as AT&SF 276C, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on March 12, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2580, Class 2417, on March 22, 1973. It was retired on April 24, 1986, and later sold to EconoRail as 2580.

2581, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #13743, as AT&SF 267L, Class 200.  It was retired on December 1, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2581, Class 2417, in March 1973.  It was sold as Econo-Rail 2581.

2582, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1951, #13724, FN 3078-A18, as AT&SF 250C, Class 200, an F7A.  It was renumbered 280L in August 1951 and renumbered 250C in 1953.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2582, Class 2517, in February 1973, and sold as EconoRail 2582.

2602, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in April, 1950, #9592, as AT&SF 234C, Class 200, an F7A. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in September 1972 as 2602, Class 2417. It was retired in April 1986 and sold to EconoRail as 2602 in March 1987.

2631, CF7. was built by Electro-Motive in January 1949, #6622, as AT&SF 34C, Class 16, an F3A. It was renumbered 313C, Class 300, on May 4, 1971, and rebuilt at Cleburne on December 13, 1971, as 2631, Class 2417. On April 7, 1986, it was sold to EconoRail who then sold or leased it to Zacky Farms.

2642, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 14, 1948, #5407, as AT&SF 27L, Class 16, an F3A. It was rebuilt at Clebure in February 1971 as 2642, Class 2417, and later retired on April 24, 1986. It was sold to EconoRail as 2642 in March 1987.

2884, GP9E, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1955, #20137, FN 5377-9, as Southern Pacific 5612, Class DF-605. It was renumbered 3449, Class EF418-5, in 1966, and rebuilt as 3306, Class EF418E-1, in April 1970. It was later renumbered 2884 and then later sold to EconoRail as 2884.

4125, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #17621, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 1290. It was rebuilt in March 1976 as 4450. In April 1980 it went to Precision National and was sold to Chicago & North Western where it entered service as 4125 on April 4, 1981. It was later sold to EconoRail as 4125.

4466. GP7,  was built by Electro-Motive  in August 1952, #16893, as Chicago St Paul Minneapolis & Omaha 159,  It later became C&NW 159 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 13, 1979, as C&NW 4466.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co.  It was sold as E-R 4466.

4470, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #15672, as CMO 156.  It later became C&NW 156 in 1957 and rebuilt at Oelwein on November 30, 1979, as 4470.  It was retired in 1991 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply who sold it to Econo-Rail as 4470 in December 1993.

4471, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #14671, as CMO 155.  It later became C&NW 155 in 1957 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 13, 1979, as  C&NW 4471.  It was retired in 1991 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co who sold it to E-R as 4471 in December 1993.  It was then sold as Huntsman Polymers Corp P7.

4472, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #14668, as CMO 152. It became C&NW 152 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in November 1979 as C&NW 4472. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply who sold it to ER as 4472. It served on the Longhorn RR prior to 2000.

4486, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14302, as C&NW 1535. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on June 12, 1979, as 4486. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply and sold as E-R 4486.

4518, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22866, as Grand Trunk Western 4918, Class GRG-17k. It was rebuilt in 1971 as Class GR-17k and was later renumbered 4518 in 1997. It was later sold to ER as 4518 on March 16, 1998, and served on the Longhorn RR prior to 2000.

6011, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1956, #21489, as Chesapeake & Ohio 6011, Class MRSE-17. It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold to Alabama & Florida as 6011. It was renumbered 902 under Pioneer Rail and then sold to EconoRail as 6011.

6563, GP35,  was built by Electro-Motive in February 1964, #28878, as Southern Pacific 7451, Class DF-623. It was renumbered 6563, Class EF425-1, in 1966.  It was sold to Econo-Rail as ECRX 6563.

7225, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1956, #22871, as Grand Trunk 7225. Class GS-9-b. It was transferred to Grand Trunk Western as 7225, Class GS-9-b. When retired it was sold to ER as 7225.

7227, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1956, #22873, as GTW 7227, Class GS-9-b. When retired it was sold to ER as 7227.

7231, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1956, #22877, as GTW 7231, Class GS-9-b. When retired it was sold to ER as 7231.

7601, TE53-1-4E, was built by General Electric in September 1962, #34537, as Union Pacific 639, a U25B. In July 1974 it was sold to Morrison Knudsen as 7. They rebuilt it in May 1976 and sold it to the Oregon California & Eastern as 7601. It was retired in 1990 and sold to E-R in 1992.  It was leased to Longhorn RR in 1997.

7602, U25Bm, was built by General Electric in February 1962, #34239, as demonstrator 2501. It was sold to UP as 633 in July 1962. They sold it to Morrison Knudsen as 1 in June 1974. MK rebuilt the unit in July 1976 as OC&E 7602. It was sold to EconoRail when that road ceased operation in 1990.

7603, U25Bm, was built by General Electric in September 1962, #34538, as UP 640. They sold it to Morrison Knudsen as 10 in June 1974. MK rebuilt it in July 1976 as OC&E 7603. It was sold to ER when that road ceased operation in 1990. It was leased as  Longhorn RR 7603 in 1997 and sent to Port of Beaumont.

7604, U25Bm, was built by General Electric in August 1961, #34228, as UP 628.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen as 14 in June 1974 and rebuilt in 1976 as OC&E 7604.  It was sold to E-R as 7604 in 1992.

7606, S3-3B, was built by General Electric in May 1962, #39238, as UP 629, a U25B.  It was sold to Morrison-Knudsen as 4 in June 1974.  MK rebuilt it in June 1976 as OC&E 7606 in June 1976.  It was retired in 1990 and sold to E-R as 7606 in 1992.  

7607, U25Bm, was built by General Electric in February 1962, #34237, as GE 2504.  It was sold to UP as 636 in July 1962 and retired in September 1972.  It was sold to MK as 6 on August 14, 1974, and rebuilt as OC&E 7607 on July 1, 1976.  It was sold to ER as 7607 in 1992.

9055, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1955, #23536, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 2377, Class 17.5E-RS. It was renumbered 269 in 1958 and rebuilt at West Milwaukee in September 1973 as 955, Class 20E-RS. It became Soo Line 955 and was planned for renumbering to 4309. It was retired as 955 in January 1989 and sold to General American Transportation. It was then sold or leased to Georgetown RR as 9055. In 2000 it was sold to ER.

9058, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1954, #20034, as CMStP&P 2393, Class 17.5E-RS. It was renumbered 243 in 1958 and rebuilt at West Milwaukee in June 1973 as 958, Class 20E-RS. It became Soo Line 958 and was planned to be numbered 4312. It was retired in August 1990 and sold to Frank Nesbitt. It was then sold or leased to GRR as 9058. In 2000 it was sold to ER.

 Roster information: Randy Keller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/5/2017

1st Sunday in Lent

Memorial of Blessed Christopher Macassoli of Vigevano

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

We are Christians, and strangers on earth.  Let none of us be frightened; our native land is not in this world.

--St. Augustine