Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago & North Western

Electro-Motive GP7 Rebuilt Diesels

 

4100 was built in July 1950, #11682, FN 6109-1, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 430. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on April 14, 1975, as 4425. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service as 4100 on April 6, 1981 and later sold to Midwest Metallics.  It was scrapped at Boise on August 16. 1999.

4102 was built in November 1951. #15184, FN 5111-13, as CRI&P 1225. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on January 2, 1976, as 4427. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service as 4102 on April 1, 1981 and scrapped to Boise Locomotive on December 7, 1999.

4106 was built in June 1951, #14396, FN 6273-1, as CRI&P 1200. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on March 31, 1975, as 4431. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 16, 1975, as 4106.

4108 was built in July 1951, #14406, FN 6273-11, as CRI&P 1210.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in January 14, 1976, as 4433,  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981,  It entered service on June 25, 1981, as 4108.

4110 was built in December 1951, #15192, FN 5111-21, as CRI&P 1233. It was rebuilt at Silvis on January 26, 1976, as 4435. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on August 5, 1981, as 4110.

4113 was built in July 1951, #14506, FN 6273-13, as CRI&P 1212.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on January 22, 1975, as 4438.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on December 19, 1981, as 4113.

4114 was built in July 1952, #16466, FN 5136-8, as CRI&P 1257.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on February 2, 1976, as 4439.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 13, 1981, as 4114.

4116 was built in June 1952, #14432, FN 5093-4, as Denver & Rio Grande Western 5107, Class DE B-B 60. It was sold to CRI&P as 4205 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 10, 1976 as 4441. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service May 17, 1981, as 4116. It was later sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

4117 was built in June 1952, #16546, FN 5093-9, as D&RGW 5112, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4208 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 14, 1976, as 4442,  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981,  It entered service May 20, 1981, as 4117.

4118 was built in June 1952, #16457, FN 5131-11, as D&RGW 5113, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4209 in November 1972 and rebuilt at Paducah on February 20, 1976, as 4443.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service March 18, 1981, as 4118 and scrapped at Boise on August 20, 1994.

4119 was built in October 1951, #15179, FN 5111-8, as CRI&P 1220. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 22, 1975, as 4444 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4119 on May 29, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4119 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd 4119.  It was sold to Motive Rail Inc as MRIX 4119.

4121 was built in September 1951, #15172, FN 5111-1, as CRI&P 1213. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 26, 1976, as 4446. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on July 20, 1981, as 4121.

4123 was built in December 1951, #15187, FN 5551-16, as CRI&P 1228. It was rebuilt at Silvis December 31, 1975, as 4448. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 9, 1981, as 4123.

4125 was built in December 1952, #17621, FN 6479-3, as CRI&P 1290. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 10, 1976, as 4450. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 4, 1981, as 4125. It was later sold to EconoRail as 4125.

4126 was built in December 1952, #17623, FN 6479-5, as CRI&P 1292. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 13, 1976, as 4451 and was turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on March 13, 1981, as 4126. It later was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

4127 was built in October 1953, #18730, FN 5165-5, as CRI&P 1298. It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 16, 1997 as 4452 and was turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on July 10, 1981, as 4127.  It later was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

4128 was built in October 1951, #15176, FN 5111-5, as CRI&P 1217.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on March 25, 1976, as 4453.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 22, 1981, as 4128. It was to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.  It was sold as Acadiana Ry 4128 in March 2000.

4133 was built in December 1951, #15189, FN 5111-18, as CRI&P 1230. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 30, 1976, as 4458 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4133 on October 19, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4133 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd 4133.  It was scrapped in March 2008.

4134 was built in July 1952, #16462, FN 5163-4, as CRI&P 1253.  It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on March 19, 1975, as 4459.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered on March 24, 1981, as 4134.

4135 was built in September 1951, #15174, FN 5111-3, as CRI&P 1215.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 5, 1976, as 4460.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on May 12, 1981, as 4135.  It was sold for scrap to Midwest Metallics.

4136 was built in December 1951, #15191, FN 5111-20, as CRI&P 1232. It was rebuilt at Silvis May 7, 1976, as 4461. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 2, 1981, as 4136.

4137 was built in October 1951, #15181, FN 5111-10, as CRI&P 1222. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 13, 1976, as 4462. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 4, 1981, as 4137.

4138 was built in October 1953, #18727, FN 5156-2, as CRI&P 1295.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 20, 1976, as 4463.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 19, 1981, as 4138.

4139 was built in October 1953, #18729, FN 5156-4, as CRI&P 1297.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on May 25, 1976, as 4464 and was turned to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service on February 5, 1981, as 4139.  It was retired on March 11, 1991.

 

4140 was built in July 1952, #16470, FN 5136-12, as CRI&P 1261.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on June 2, 1976, as 4465.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 8, 1981, as 4140.  It was scrapped at Boise on December 3, 1999.

4144 was built in October 1951, #18728, FN 5156-3 as CRI&P 1296.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on June 25, 1976, as 4469.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was later sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on October 14, 1981, and sold to scrap to Midwest Metallics.

4149 was built in June 1952, #14430, FN 5093-2, as D&RGW 5105, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4203 in November 1972 and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen on January 10, 1975, as 4488. It was renumbered 4474 on January 12, 1977, and went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service June 1, 1981, as 4149. It was later sold as Nebkota Ry 49.

4151 was built in April 1951, #12939, FN 5080-5, as Quanah Acme & Pacific 547. It became St Louis-San Francisco 547 and was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen as CRI&P 4493 on February 12, 1975. It was renumbered 4476 in October 1976 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4151 on July 14, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVR as 4151 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4151.  It was sold to Hilliard Enterprises and scrapped.

4152 was built in November 1951, #14238, FN 5091-1, as SL-SF 557.  It was sold to Precision National Corp and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen as CRI&P 4494 on February 3, 1975.  It was renumbered 4477 on October 19, 1976, and turned over to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4152 on August 5, 1981.

4154 was built in September 1951, #15173, FN 5111-2, as CRI&P 1214.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 10, 1975, as 4500 "Rock Island Locomotive Engineer" and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 5, 1981, as 4154.

4155 was built in October 1952, #17594, FN 5155-1, as CRI&P 1263. It was rebuilt at Silvis December 29, 1975, as 4501. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on May 13, 1981, as 4155.

4156 was built in October 1951, #15177, FN 5111-6, as CRI&P 1218. It was rebuilt at Silvis on January 2, 1976, as 4502. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to the C&NW in February 1981. It entered service as 4156 on July 22, 1981. After retirement it was sold to a leasor who leased it to the Blacklands RR.

4157 was built in November 1952, #17611, FN 5155-18, as CRI&P 1280.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on January 23, 1976, as 4503.  It went to Precision National is April 1980 and was sold to the C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service as 4157 on August 7, 1981,

4159 was built in November 1951, #15182, FN 5111-11, as CRI&P 1223. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 19, 1976, as 4505. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 26, 1981, as 4159, and was retired December 12, 1988. It was sold to FRVRR as 4159 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4159 in 1993 and acquired by Minnesota Transportation Museum as MNTX 559 in 1998.  It was lettered as Soo Line RR 559 in 2008.

4161 was built in October 1952, #17602, FN 5155-9, as CRI&P 1271. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 28, 1976, as 4507. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on August 12, 1981, as 4161 and sold as Hoosier Southern RR 466.

4162 was built in July 1952, #16469, FN 5136-11, as CRI&P 1260.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 18, 1975, as 4508.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 7, 1981, as 4162 and retired in 1994.  It was sold to Frontier Cooperative Co as DDDX 4162.

4163 was built in July 1952, #16471, FN 5136-12, as CRI&P 1261.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 12, 1975, as 4509.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 19, 1981, as 4163. 

4167 was built in December 1951, #15194, FN 5111-23, as CRI&P 1235.  It was built at Silvis on March 30, 1976, as 4513.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on February 24, 1981, as 4167.  It was retired on January 28, 1992.

4169 was built in August 1950, #11688, FN 6109-7, as CRI&P 436.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 21, 1976, as 4515.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 15, 1981, as 4169.

4170 was built in November 1952, #17607, FN 5155-14, as CRI&P 1276.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 27, 1976, as 4516.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4170 on May 1, 1981.

4172 was built in October 1952, #17603, FN 5155-10, as CRI&P 1272.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 30, 1976, as 4518.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 23, 1981, as 4172 and retired on January 28, 1992.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co in 1994.

4174 was built in July 1952, #16464, FN 5136-6, as CRI&P 1255.  It was rebuilt at Silvis in May 18, 1976, as 4520.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 26, 1981, as 4174 and sold as Nittany & Bald Eagle RR 4174.

4175 was built in June 1951, #14401, FN 6273-6, as CRI&P 1205.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 24, 1976, as 4521.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on March 10, 1981, as 4175.

4176 was built in December 1951, #15190, FN 5111-19, as CRI&P 1231. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 28, 1976, as 4522. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on March 3, 1981, as 4176.

4177 was built in September 1951, #15175, FN 5111-4, as CRI&P 1216. It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 8, 1976, as 4523. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on July 22, 1981, as 4177. It was retired May 9, 1991.

4178 was built in October 1952, #17601, FN 5155-8, as CRI&P 1270.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 11, 1976, as 4524.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on August 18, 1981, as 4178 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co. 

4180 was built in July 1952, #16463, FN 5136-5, as CRI&P 1254.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on June 28, 1976, as 4526.  It went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4180 on March 16, 1981.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

4182 was built in July 1950, #11684, FN 6103-3, as CRI&P 432.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 12, 1976, as 4528.  It went to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4182 on August 26, 1981.  It was sold as D&IRR 25.

4183 was built in December 1951, #15188, FN 5111-17, as CRI&P 1229.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on July 20, 1976, as 4529.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on July 25, 1981, as 4183.

4186 was built in July 1951, #14403, FN 6273-8, as CRI&P 1207.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 9, 1976, as 4532.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981,  It entered service on February 4, 1981, as 4186.

4187 was built in October 1952, #17596, FN 5155-3, as CRI&P 1265.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 17, 1976, as 4533.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 27, 1981, as 4187.

4188 was built in June 1951, #14399, FN 6273-4, as CRI&P 1203. It was rebuilt at Silvis on August 25, 1976, as 4534. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on June 8, 1981, as 4188 and was retired in 1994.

4190 was built in November 1952, #17612, FN 5155-19, as CRI&P 1281.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 9, 1976, as 4536.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 10, 1981 as 4190.

4192 was built in July 1951, #14404, FN 6273-9, as CRI&P 1208.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 20, 1976, as 4538.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 6, 1981, as 4192 and scrapped at Boise on September 13, 2000.

4193 was built in November 1952, #17609, FN 5155-16, as CRI&P 1278.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on September 28, 1976, as 4539.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 17, 1981, as 4193.

4194 was built in June 1951, #14400, FN 6273-5, as CRI&P 1204.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 5, 1976, as 4540.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 24, 1981, as 4194.

4196 was built in July 1952, #16468, FN 5136-10, as CRI&P 1259.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 21, 1976. as 4542.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on April 15, 1981, as 4196 and scrapped at Proviso on January 28, 1992.

4197 was built in December 1952, #17615, FN 5155-22, as CRI&P 1284.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 27, 1976, as 4543.  It went to Precision National in April 1984 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on June 17, 1981, as 4197 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co in 1998.

4198 was built in October 1952, #17599, FN 5155-6, as CRI&P 1268.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on October 30, 1976, as 4544.  It went to Precision National in April 1984 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on February 26, 1981, as 4198.

4199 was built in November 1952, #17613, FN 5155-20 as CRI&P 1282.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on November 9, 1976, as 4545 and it went to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4199 on May 4, 1981.  It was sold as D&IRR 26, and sold as Northern Plains RR 1905 in August 2011.

4200 was built in November 1952, #17604, FN 5155-11, as CRI&P 1273.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on November 15, 1976, as 4546.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered service on September 11, 1981, as 4200.

4201 was built in October 1952, #17600, FN 5155-7 as CRI&P 1269. It was rebuilt at Silvis March 28, 1977, as 4547. It went to Precision Nation in April 1988 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on November 2, 1981, as 4201. It was scrapped at Boise Locomotive on December 2, 1999.

4202 was built in November 1952, #17610, FN 5155-17, as CRI&P 1279.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on March 31, 1977, as 4548.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4202 on June 23, 1981.

4203 was built in November 1952, #17608, FN 5155-15 as CRI&P 1277.  It was wrecked and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in December 1960 and rebuilt at Silvis on April 9, 1977, as 4549.  It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981.  It entered as 4203 on April 20, 1981.

4208 was built in September 1952, #16453, FN 5131-7, as CRI&P 1306. It was rebuilt at Silvis on May 10, 1997, as 4554. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on September 25, 1981, as 4208.

4279 was built in August 1952, #16882, FN 5206-5, as 1569. It was rebuilt at Oelwein July 8, 1981, as 4279, and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It became OmniTrax Switching Service 4279.

4280 was built in July 1952, #16860, FN 5123-17, as 1591. It was rebuilt at Oelwein July 30, 1981, as 4280 and was sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It became Great Western Ry 4280 and later OmniTrax Switching Service 4280.

4281 was built in July 1952, #16864, FN 5123-19, as 1595. It was rebuilt at Oelwein August 6, 1981, as 4281 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.    It was sold as South Orient RR 101 in 1995 and took over Fort Worth & Western in 1999.  It was scrapped in April 2003.

4282 was built in July 1952, #16866, FN 5123-23, as 1597. It was rebuilt at Oelwein July 2, 1981, as 4282 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994. and sold to OmniTrax in 1994.  It was leased as CTEX  4282 and returned to OmniTrax in 1996.

4283 was built in May 1953, #18237, FN 5270-1, as 1625.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on August 10, 1981, as 4283 and sold to OmniTrax as GWRX 4283 in October 1994.  It was sold to SP Construction Services as SPCX 500 and sold as New Orleans & Gulf Coast 500.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment as NREX 500 in February 2013.

4284 was built in April 1951, #14309, FN 5089-18, as 1542. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 2, 1980, as 4284. It was sold to OmniTrax on June 1993 as Panhandle Northern RR as 4284.

4287 was built in July 1952, #16858, FN 5123-15, as 1589. It was rebuilt at Oelwein September 16, 1980, as 4287. It was retired and sold to Omnitrax in October 1993. They rebuilt it as Pacific Harbor Lines 101 and it later became Harbor Belt Line 101. It was sold to J&L Consulting Ltd as JLCX 101.

4288 was built in August 1952, #16879, FN 5206-2, as 1566.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 1, 1980, as 4288.  It was sold as Great Western RR 4288 in October 1983 and later sold to Panhandle Northern RR as 4288.  It was later sold to Omnitrax Switching Service as 4288.

4289 was built in March 1951, #14297,  FN 5089-6, as 1530.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 13, 1980. as 4289.  It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was assigned as Chicago Rail Link 28.

4290 was built in March 1951, #14303, FN 5089-12, as 1536.   It was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 20, 1980, as 4290. It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as Chicago Rail Link 29 and resold as Hudson Bay RR 2500 in 1997.  It was sold as Central Kansas Ry 2500 in 1999.

4292 was built in May 1953, #18238, FN 5270-2, as 1626. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 10, 1980, as 4292 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as Southwestern RR 4292.

4293 was built in July 1952, #16867, FN 5123-24, as 1598. It was rebuilt at Oelwein November 26, 1980, as 4293 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as South Orient RR 102 and resold as Mississippian Ry 102.

4294 was built in June 1952, #16844, FN 5123-1, as 1575. It was rebuilt at Oelwein December 4, 1980, as 4294 and was retired December 4, 1980, and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993 and assigned as Central Kansas RR 4294.

4295 was built in June 1952, #16847, FN 5123-4, as 1578.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 19, 1980 as 4295. and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as Central Indiana & Western RR 4295.

4296 was built in May 1953, #18228, as 1650, It was retired November 10, 1981, and was then rebuilt at Oelwein as 4296 on January 5, 1981. It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993. They rebuilt it as Pacific Harbor Lines 102. It later became Harbor Belt Line 102.

4297 was built in March 1951, #14305, FN 5089-14, as 1538. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 10, 1980, as 4297. It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It became OmniTrax Switching Service 4297.

4298 was built in April 1951, #15312, as 1545. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on January 13, 1981, as 4298. It was sold to OmniTrax in October 1993 and became Central Kansas Ry 4298.

4299 was built in September 1952, #16872, as 1557. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 26, 1980, as 4299. It was retired and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993. It was leased to Fort Worth & Western as 4299 and returned to OmniTrax in 2001.

4311 was built in October 1949, #10852, as General Motors Corp 922.  It was renumbered 100 in November 1949 and sold as C&NW 1518 in August 1950.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein as 4311 in October 1972 and retired on August 11, 1986.  It was rebuilt at Green Bay on June 9, 1986, and renumbered as 1518 at Chicago on August 12, 1986.  It was donated to Illinois Railway Museum.

4313 was built in January 1950, #10866, as GMC 300,  It was sold as C&NW 1520 in September 1950 and rebuilt at Oelwein as 4313 in August 1972.  It was retired on July 28,1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

4315 was built in April 1951, #14289, FN 5114-2, as 1522.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein in June 1972 as 4315.  It was retired on June 27, 1985, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1985.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

4327 was built in April 1951, #14291, FN 5114-4, as 1524. It was rebuilt at Oelwein as October 25, 1973, as 4327. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4327 on January 12, 1989.

4329 was built in March 1951, #14294, FN 5089-3, as 1527. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 9, 1973, as 4329. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4329 on January 12, 1989.

4330 was built in March 1951, #14295, FN 5089-4, as 1528. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 30, 1973, as 4330. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4330 on January 12, 1989.  It later became WCLtd 4330.

4331 was built in March 1951, #15296, FN 5089-5, as 1529. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 11, 1973, as 4331.  It was sold to Midwest Metallics and sold to Bartlett & Co as BARX 4331.

4332 was built March 1951, #15300, FN 5089-9, as 1533. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 21, 1973, as 4332. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4332 on January 12, 1989.

 

4334 was built in March 1951, #14308, as 1541. It was rebuilt at Oelwein in December 1974 as 4334. It was retired on June 27, 1985, and traded in to Electro-Motive. It was scrapped by St. Louis Auto Shredding Co.

4336 was built in July 1952, #16863, as 1594. It was rebuilt at Oelwein in December 1974 as 4336 and was traded in to Electro-Motive June 27, 1985, and scrapped at St Louis Auto Shredding.

4342 was built by General Motors in August 1953, #A419, as Quebec North Shore & Labrador 123, Class DRS15.  It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold to Bellequip Corp as 123 in 1971.  It was then sold to Precision National Corp as 123 in 1972 and later sold to C&NW as 4342 in April 1976.  It was retired on July 28, 1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

4349 was built by General Motors in May 1953, #A410, as QNS&L 114, Class DRS15. It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold to Bellequip as 115 in 1971. It was then sold at Precision National as 115 in 1972 and later sold to C&NW as 4349 in April 1976. It was retired on June 6, 1989, and sold to Pielet Bros for scrap.

4353 was built by General Motors in March 1958, #A1064, as QNS&L 170, Class DRS17, a GP9.  It was sold as Bellequip 170 in 1971 and sold as Precision National 170 in 1972.  It was sold to C&NW as 4353 in April 1976 and retired on June 6, 1989.  It was sold to Pielet Bros for scrap.

4359 was built in April 1951, #12938, as Quanah Acme & Pacific 546.   It became Saint Louis-San Francisco 546 and sold to  Precision National  and operated as 546. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4359. It was retired on July 15, 1986.  It was traded to Electro-Motive in August 1986 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

4362 was built in November 1951, #14250, FN 5091-13, as SL-SF 604.  It was sold to Precision National and sold to C&NW in July 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in August 1976 as C&NW 4362.  It was retired onOctober 27, 1989, sold to Livingston Rebuild Center in December 1989.

4364 was built in November 1950, #11991, as SL-SF 533. It was sold to Precision and operated as PNC 533. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4364. It was retired on February 8, 1991, and was sold to OmniTrax. It then became Wichita Tillman & Jackson as 4364 in 1991.   It was sold to Rail Switching Service as RSSX 4364 in June 2012.

4366 was built in October 1951, #13324, as SL-SF 591.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 591 until sold to C&NW as 4366 in March 1980.  It was retired on June 6, 1989, and traded in to General Electric.  It was scrapped by Pielet Brothers.

4367 was built in January 1950, #9914, as SL-SF 514. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 514. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4367. It was retired on February 8, 1991, and was sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4367 in 1991.  It was sold as RSSX 4367 in June 2012.

4369 was built in October 1951, #13319, as SL-SF 586.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 586.  It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4369 and retired on August 27, 1988.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

4370 was built in November 1951, #14251, FN 5091-14, as SL-SF 605. It was sold to Precision National and sold to C&NW in July 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in August 1976 as C&NW 4370.  It was retired on February 8, 1991, and sold to OmniTrax in February 1991.  It was sold as WT&J 4370.

4431 was built in May 1953, #18457, as New York Central 5753, Class DRSP-4n. It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4n and later reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966. It became Penn Central 5753, Class ERS-15, in 1968 and then Consolidated Railroad Corp 5753, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to Precision National Corp in October 1979 and then to C&NW as 4431 on April 10, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was sold as South Orient Ry 109 in 1995.

4433 was built in June 1953, # 18476, as NYC 5772, Class DRSP-4n.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4n and later reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It became PC 5772, Class ERS-15, in 1968 and then became Conrail 5772, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in October 1979 and became C&NW 4433 on April 22, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was assigned as Panhandle Northern RR 4433.

4434 was built in March 1952, #15475, FN 5104-16, as NYC 5701, Class DRS-4h.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5701, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrail 5701, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and sold to Precision National Corp in October 1979.  It was sold in March 1980 and rebuilt as C&NW 4434 on April 18, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was assigned as OSS as 4434 and later as OmniTrax 1701.  It was assigned for Hudson Bay RR in 2003.

4436 was built in May 1953, #18515, FN 5280-4, as NYC 5811, Class DRS-4p.  It was reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5811, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrailas 5811, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and sold to Precision National Corp in October 1979.  It was sold to C&NW in April 1980 and rebuilt as 4436 on April 29, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was sold as New Orleans & Gulf Coast 507.

4438 was built in June 1953, #18466, FN 5183-25, as NYC 5762, Class DRSP-4n. It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4n and later reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966. It became PC 5762, Class ERS-15, in 1968 and then Conrail 5762, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to Precsion National Corp in October 1979 and then to C&NW as 4438 on June 6, 1980. It was then sold to Great Western Ry as 4438 in May 1994.

4439 was built in August 1950, #9228, as NYC 5601, Class DRS-4a. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5601, Class ERS-15, in 1968. In April 1976 it became Conrail 5601, Class GP-7. It later was sold to Precision National in October 1979 and then sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4439 on June 10, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994. They rebuilt it as South Orient Ry 103. It was sold to Ft Worth & Western Ry in 1999 and retained its identity but was relettered in 2003.

4442 was built in May 1951, #12931, as SL-SF 569.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 559 until sold to C&NW in March 1980.  It entered as C&NW 4442 on December 30, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994.  It was rebuilt as SO 104 and sold to Respondek Rail Corp as 104.  It was assigned as Indiana Eastern RR 104.

4445 was built in October 1950, #11986, FN 5045-4, as SL-SF 528.  It was sold as PNC 528 and sold to C&NW in March 1980 and became 4445 on May 25, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold in October 1994 as GWRX 4445.  It was sold as SO 107 and sold as Texas Rock Crusher RR 116.  It was renumbered 102.

4443 was built in March 1951, #13323, as SL-SF 590. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 590 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4443 on June 3, 1980. It was retired on February 8, 1991, as sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4443 in 1991. It was sold as RSSX 4443 in June 2012.

4444 was built in February 1950, #9900, FN 5019-1, as SL-SF 500.  It was sold to Precision National and sold in August 1976 to C&NW in March 1980.  It entered service as 4444 on June 2, 1980, and retired on July 28, 1986.  It was traded to Electro-Motive in August 1986 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

4449 was built by General Motors in June 1953, #A413, FN C151-6, as QNS&L 117, Class DRS17.  It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold  as Bellequip as 117 in 1971,  It was sold as Precision National as 117 in 1972 and sold to C&NW in March 1980.  It entered service on May 19, 1980, as 4449 and retired on June 27, 1985.   It was traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1985 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

4451 was built in November 1951, #14243, as SL-SF 562. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 562 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4451 on May 15, 1980. It was retired on February 19, 1991, and sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4451 in 1991 but was painted later.  It was sold as RSSX 4451 in June 2012.

4452 was built in July 1957, #23388, FN 5542-21, as Chesapeake & Ohio 6229, Class MRSE-17, a GP9.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as Precision National Corp 1706 in July 1973.  It was sold to C&NW and rebuilt as 4452 on May 14, 1980.  It was retired on October 15, 1990, and sold as St Louis Iron Mountain & Southern Ry 4452.  It was sold as Illinois Transit Assembly Corp 4452 and became Gateway Rail Services 4452.

4453 was built in November 1951, #14244, FN 5091-7, as SL-SF 598.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 598.  It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW  and became 4453 on May 13, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994 as GWRX 4453.  It was sold to  SP Construction Services as SPCX 506 and sold as WT&J 506.  It was was sold as RSSX 506 in June 2012.

4454 was built in June 1950, #10190, as SL-SF 517. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 517 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered served as C&NW 4454 on May 9, 1980. It was retired on February 9, 1991, and sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4454 in 1991. It was sold as RSSX 4454 in June 2012.

4455 was built in August 1951, #13307, as SL-SF 574. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 574 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4455 on May 8, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994. They rebuilt it as SO 105. It was sold to FWWR in 1999 and retained its identity.  It was scrapped in March 2003.

4459 was built in August 1951, #13330, FN 5074-25, as SL-SF 597.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 597. It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4459 on April 24, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was leased as Cen-Tex Rail Link 4459 and returned to OmniTrax in 1996.  It was rebuilt as Hudson Bay RR 2501 and transferred as Central Kansas Ry 2507.  It was again transferred as HRBy 2507 in 2001.

4460 was built in March 1951, #12934, FN 5069-10, as SL-SF 572.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 572. It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4460 on April 24, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It became Great Western 4460 and sold as SP Construction Services 502.  It was sold as Michels Corp 502 in March 2003.

4461 was built in December 1950, #12922, FN 5045-14, as SL-SF 538.  It was sold as PNC 1503.  It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4461 on April 18, 1980, and retired on December 23, 1991.  It was scrapped in May 1992.

4462 was built in June 1952, #16545, FN 5093-8, as  Denver & Rio Grande Western 5111, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to Chicago Rock Island & Pacific as 4207 on November 6, 1972, and sold as Precision National Corp 4207 in May 1977.  It was sold as C&NW 4462 in March 1980 and traded in to General Electric in May 1989.  It was scrapped by Pielet Bros Scrap Iron & Metal.

4463 was built in December 1950, #12921, FN 5045-13, as SL-SF 537.  It was sold to PNC and operated as PNC 537.  It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4463 on April 1915, 1980, and sold to OmniTrax in 1994.  It was leased as CTEX 4463 and returned to OmniTrax in 1996.

4464 was built in April 1951, #12937, as SLSF 545. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 545 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4464 on April 16, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994. They rebuilt it as SO 106. It was sold to FWWR in 1999 and retained its identity.

4465 was built in August 1951, #13315, as SLSF 582. It was sold to Precision National as 582 and then sold to C&NW as 4465 on April 7, 1980. It then sold on October 1994 to OmniTrax and sold to SP Construction Services as 504.

4466 was built in August 1952, #16893, as Chicago St Paul Minneapolis & Omaha 159,  It later became C&NW 159 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 13, 1979, as 4466.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co.  It was sold as Econo-Rail 4466.

4468 was built in June 1952, #16892, as CMO 158.  It later became C&NW 158 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 17, 1979, as 4468.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co.  It was sold as Chattooga & Chickamauga Ry 102.

4469 was built in June 1952, #16891, as CMO 157.  It later became C&NW 157 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 22, 1979, as 4469.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co. It was sold as Columbus & Greenville 1000 and scrapped on April 20, 2009.

4470 was built in August 1951, #15672, as CMO 156.  It later became C&NW 156 in 1957 and rebuilt at Oelwein on November 30, 1979, as 4470.  It was retired in 1991 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply who sold it to Econo-Rail as 4470 in December 1993.

4471 was built in August 1951, #14671, as CMO 155.  It later became C&NW 155 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 13, 1979, as 4471.  It was retired in 1991 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co who sold it to Econo-Rail as 4471 in December 1993.  It was then sold as Huntsman Polymers Corp P7.

4472 was built in August 1951 #14668, as CMO 152. It later became C&NW 152 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in November 1979 as 4472. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co, who sold it to Econo-Rail as 4472. It served on the Longhorn RR prior to 2000. 

4473 was built in August 1951, #14667, FN 6297-1, as CMO 151.  It became C&NW 151 in 1957 and rebuilt at Oelwein on October 26, 1979, as CNW 4473.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply.

4474 was built in August 1951, #14670, as CMO 154. It later became C&NW 154 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 5, 1979, as 4474. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply.  It was sold to Econo-Rail as 4474 and was resold to SP Construction Services as SPCX 501.

4477 was built in April 1951, #14317, as 1550.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 13, 1979. as 4477 and retired in 1992.  It was sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co and resold as Columbus & Greenville 1001.

4479 was built in August 1952, #16883, as 1570. It was rebuilt at Oelwein August 27, 1979, as 4479 and was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply.

4484 was built in May 1953, #18250, FN 5271-2, as 1637.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on July 12, 1979, as 4484 and retired in 1992.  It was sold to OmniTrax and rebuilt as Hudson Bay Ry 2510.  It was transferred as Council Bluffs Ry 2510.

4485 was built in May 1953, #18236, as 1658. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on July 2, 1979, as 4485. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply.  It was resold as Chillicothe-Brunswick Rail Authority 4485 in December 1993.

4486 was built in March 1951, #14302, as 1535. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on June 12, 1979, as 4486. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply and sold as Econo-Rail 4486.

4487 was built in March 1951, #14306, as 1539.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 28, 1987, as 4487.  It was retired on January 17, 1991, and sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991.  It was sold as RailServe Inc 4487.

4488 was built in April 1951, #14313, as 1546. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 28, 1978, as 4488. It was retired on January 17, 1991, and sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991.

4489 was built in April 1951, #14316, as 1549. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 28, 1978, as 4489. It was retired on January 17, 1991, and sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991.

4490 was built in August 1952, #16878, as 1565.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 2, 1978, as 4490 and was retired on January 17, 1991.  It was sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991 and resold to National Railway Equipment Co in August 1994.

4491 was built in August 1952, #16886, as 1573. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 2, 1978, as 4491 and was retired on January 17, 1991,  It was sold as VMV Enterprises 4491 in February 1991 and sold as Washington Central RR 4491.  It was sold to Burlington Northern Santa Fe in 1996 but never used.  It was sold to Livingston Rebuilt Center in June 1997 and sold as Nebraska Kansas & Colorado RR 4.

4493 was built in June 1952, #16850, as 1581. It was rebuilt at Oelwein December 1, 1978, as 4493 and was retired January 17, 1991, and sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991.

4494 was built in May 1953, #16244, as 1632.  it was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 11, 1978, as 4494 and retired on January 17, 1991.  It was sold to VMV Enterprises in January 1991 and resold as Toledo Peoria & Western 1602.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/19/2017

3rd Sunday in Lent

Memorial of Blessed Anton Muzaj, martyred by Albanian communists in 1948

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The most deadly poison of our times is indifference.  And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits.  Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers.

-- St. Maximilian Kolbe