Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

  Illinois Central RR

2-8-0s

 

641 was built by Alco-Cooke in September 1903, #28686, as Chicago Union Transfer Co 100.  It became IC 641 in 1904 and renumbered 790 in January 1943.  It was sold to Lou S Keller in May 1959 and resold to David DeCamp in September 1965.  It was sold to F Nelson Blount in January 1966 and donated to Steamtown in October 1969 .

642 was built by Alco-Cooke in September 1903, #28687, as CUTCo 101.  It became IC 642 in 1904 and renumbered 791 in January 1943. It was scrapped in 1955.

683 was built by Rogers in January 1903, #5878.  It was rebuilt as 3319 as 0-8-0 in June 1942 and scrapped in 1951.

724 was built by Rogers in July 1903, #5993.  It was rebuilt as 3301 as 0-8-0 in June 1937 and scrapped in 1951l

749 was built by Rogers in December 1903, #6110.  It was retired in June 1954.

762 was built by Rogers in April 1904, #6161.  It was rebuilt as 3324, an 0-8-0, in September 1942 and sold as Franklin County Coal Co 3324 in July 1949.

764 was built by Rogers in April 1904, #6178. It  was donated in December 1955 to Museum of Transportation.

784 was built by Rogers in July 1904, #6203.  It was renumbered 766 in 1943 and retired in March 1955.

769 was built by Rogers in April 1904, #6183.  It was scrapped in 1955.

795 was built by Alco-Brooks in April 1907, #42433 as Indianapolis Southern Ry 3, a 2-8-0.  It became IC 795 in 1911 and rebuilt 2-8-2  as 3795 in November 1923,  It was renumbered 3766 in 1937 and scrapped in 1955

811 was built by Alco-Brooks in August 1904, #30051.  It was  rebuilt 2-8-2  as 3811 in January 1916 and renumbered 3767 in 1937.  It was sold for scrap in February 1953

818 was built by Alco-Brooks in August 1904, #30058,.  It was rebuilt 2-8-2 as 3818 in January 1923 and renumbered 3770 in 1937.  It was scrapped in 1952.

908 was built by Alco-Brooks in August 1907, #43423.  It was rebuilt 2-8-2 as 3908 in October 1923 and renumbered 3793 in 1937.  It was scrapped in 1952.

944 was built by Baldwin in September 1909, #33769.  It was renumbered 908 in 1943 and retired in February 1960

964 was built by Baldwin in January 1911, #35985.  It was rebuilt 0-8-0 as 3412 in September 1943 and sold for scrap in June 1951.

966 was built by Baldwin in February 1911, #36078.  It was renumbered 902 in 1943 and scrapped in November 1955..

981 was built by Baldwin in February 1911, #36147.  It was renumbered 911 in 1943 and scrapped in July 1956..

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

6/19/2014

Memorial of Saint Innocent of Le Mans

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The LORD reigns;

let the earth rejoice;

let the many coastlands be glad!

--Psalm 97:1