Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Idaho Short Lines and Industrial Railroads
Boise & Western RR
2 was built by Baldwin in 1907.
Camas Prairie RailNet
3, B23-7, was built by General Electric in April 1981, #43379, as Cincinnati New Orleans & Texas Pacific (Southern) 4021. It was sold as Camas Prairie RailNet 3 in 1999 and transferred to Illinois Ry in October 2004.
Idaho Northern & Pacific
This line is part of the Rio Grande Pacific group.
Lansing Grain Co.
4917, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22865, as Grand Trunk Western 4917, Class GRG-17k. It was rebuilt in 1971 without train heat and reclassified GR-17k. It was renumbered 4517 in 1997 and retired in 1998. It was sold to Western Railroad Dismantlers and sold as LGCo 4917.
Nez Perce & Idaho RR
Nez Perce RR
Nez Perce-Pomeroy RR
9 was built by Baldwin in January 1901, #18596, as McCloud River RR 9. It was sold as Yreka Western RR 9 in December 1939 and resold as Amador Central RR 9 in 1944. It was sold to NZPRR 9 in 1945 and sold to Richard Hinebaugh as Kettle Moraine RR 9 in January 1966. It was donated to National Railroad Museum in January 2003.
11, 35 Ton, ML8, was built by Plymouth in 1936, #3836, as Blissfield RR 61. It became Ohio & Morenci RR 61 in 1936 and sold as NZPRR 11 in 1954. It was sold as Union RR of Oregon 2 in 1979 and retired in 1989. It was sold to Rick Franklin Corp as RFRX 2 in 1993.
7114, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in February 1944, #27632, as United States Army 7925. It was sold as NZPR 7114 in 1972 and became NZPP in March 1984.
7115, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1944, #27698, as United States Air Force 8560. It was sold as NZPR 7115 in 1972 and became NZPP in March 1984.
Saint Maries River RR
101, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25287, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 292, Class 17.5E-RS. It became STMA 101 in May 1980.
102, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1959, #25296, as CMStP&P 301, Class 17.5E-RS. It was retired in May 1980 and sold to STMA as 102.
501, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #20053, as CMStP&P 2060, Class 12E-S. It was renumbered 612 in 1959 and later as STMA 501 in May 1980.
502, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1954, #18762, as CMStP&P 1641, Class 12E-S. It was renumbered 618 in 1959 and sold as STMA 502 in May 1980.
996 was a Milwaukee Road caboose.
WebWork by rinity
Memorial of Saint Gerald of Sauve-Majeure
Chastity is the longed for house of Christ and the earthly heaven of the heart.
-- St. John Climacus