Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

 

Under Construction

Missouri-Kansas-Texas

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

1501 was built in March 1950, #11117, FN 5074-1.  It was renumbered 91 in 1958 and retired on June 7, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry on July 19, 1989, and sold as Floydada & Plainview RR 91.  It was transferred as Seagraves Whiteface & Lubbock RR 91 in 1990 and sold as West Texas & Lubbock RR 91 in 1995.

1502 was built in March 1950, #11118, FN 5074-2.  It was renumbered 92 in 1958 and retired on May 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry on July 19, 1989, and sold to Intermountain Western RR as 175.  It was then sold to Texas NorthEastern RR as 92.

1503 was built in March 1950, #11119, FN 5074-3.  It was renumbered 93 in 1958 and retired on June 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry on July 19, 1989, and sold to Sabine River & Northern 1759 in July 1990.

1504 was built in March 1950, #11120, FN 5074-4.  It was renumbered 94 in 1958 and retired on June 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry in July 1989 and sold as SRN 17410 in July 1990.

1505 was built in March 1950, #11121, FN 5074-5.  It was renumbered 95 in 1958 and retired on May 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry in July 1989 and sold as Chicago Central & Pacific 1600 in 1989.  It was retired in April 1991 and sold as North Shore Scenic RR 652 in May 1991.  It was sold as Independent Locomotive Service 1381 and leased as Minnesota Northern RR 1381.

1506 was built in March 1950, #11122, FN 5074-6.  It was renumbered 96 in 1958 and retired on April 24, 1989.  It was sold as Border Pacific RR 96 in December 1989 and sold to Specialty Locomotive Co on August 16, 2008.

1507 was built in March 1950, #11123, FN 5074-7.  It was renumbered 97 in 1958 and later rebuilt.  It was retired in May 1989 and sold to Wilson Ry in July 1989.  It was sold as CC&P 1601 in 1989 and retired in April 1991.  It was sold as South Kansas & Oklahoma 1601 and renumbered as WAMX 7018.

1508 was built in March 1950, #11124, FN 5074-8.  It was renumbered 98 in 1958 and later rebuilt.  It was retired and sold to Gray Supply Co on April 24, 1989.

1509 was built in March 1950, #11125, FN 5074-9.  It was renumbered 99 in 1958 and retired February 28, 1989, and sold for scrap to Southern Scrap Co on May 22, 1989.

1511 was built in January 1951, #12059, FN 5049-2.  It was renumbered 101 in 1958 and later rebuilt.  It was retired on June 9, 1989, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co on July 19, 1989.  It was scrapped in May 2008.

1512 was built in January 1951, #12060, FN 5049-3.  It was renumbered 102 in 1958 and later rebuilt.  It was retired on June 9, 1989, and sold to WATCo as South East Kansas RR 102  on June 26, 1989.  It was renumbered WATCo 7006.

1513 was built in January 1951, #12061, FN 5049-4.  It was renumbered 103 in 1958 and retired on May 9, 1989.  It was sold to WATCo as SEK 103 on June 26, 1989 and renumbeed as WATCo 7007.

1514 was built in February 1951, #12062, FN 5049-5.  It was renumbered 104 in 1958 and retired on June 9, 1989.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co on July 19, 1989.

1515 was built in February 1951, #12063, FN 5049-6.  It was renumbered 105 in 1958 and retired on June 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry on July 19, 1989, and sold as Seagraves Whiteface & Lubbock RR 105.  It was sold as West Texas & Lubbock RR 105 in 1995.

1516 was built in February 1951, #12064, FN 5049-7.  It was renumbered 106 on November 19, 1958, and was sold to Watco as SEK 106 on July 19, 1989.  It was renumbered WATCo 7010.

1517 was built in February 1951, #12065, FN 5049-8. It was renumbered 107 in May 1960 and sold to Wilson Ry Co on July 19, 1989. They sold it to TNER as 107 in June 1990.  It was sold as West Texas & Lubbock RR 107 in 2005.

1518 was built in February 1951, #12066, FN 5049-9.  It was renumbered 108 on May 24, 1960, and retired on June 9, 1989.  It was sold as Kiamichi RR 905 on July 19, 1989, and resold as Rio Valley Switching Corp 4105

1520 was built in November 1951, #14987, FN 6323-1.  It was renumbered 110 in 1958 and retired on May 25, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry Corp on July 19, 1989, and sold as Hartford & Slocomb RR 110.  It was sold to LRS Companies as LRSX 110 in 2006 and became Hardeman County Grain Co 110 in 2008.

1521 was built in November 1951, #14988, FN 6323-2.  It was renumbered 111 in 1958 and retired on June 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry Corp on July 19, 1989, and sold as Central RR of Indiana 1751.  It was sold to Great Miami Inc as FLSX 71.

1522 was built in November 1951, #14989, FN 6323-3.  It was renumbered 112 in 1958 and retired on May 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry Corp on July 19, 1989 and sold as United States Sugar Corp 989 in September 1989.

1523 was built in November 1951, #14990, FN 6323-4.  It was renumbered 113 in 1958 and retired on May 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry on July 19, 1989, and sold as SW&L 113 in April 1990.  It was sold as WT&L 113 "City of Brownsfield" in January 1996.

1525 was built in November 1951, #14992, FN 6323-6. It was renumbered 115 in 1958 and sold to Wilson Ry Co on July 19, 1989. They sold it to TNER as 115 in February 1991.

1527 was built in November 1951, #15994, FN 6323-8.  It was renumbered 117 in 1958 and rebuilt.  It was retired on April 24, 1989, and sold to Watco as SEK 117 on June 26, 1989.  It was renumbered WATCo 7011.

1528 was built in December 1952, #17086, FN 5211-1.  It was renumbered 118 in 1958 and retired on June 6, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry on July 19, 1989, and sold as SW&L 118 in April 1990.  It was sold as WT&L 118 in January 1996.  It was sold to National Ry Equipment Co as NREX 118 in 2005 and sold as Bolton's Crown Quality 118 "Eleanor" in 2007.

1529 was built in December 1952, #17087, FN 5211-2.  It was renumber 119 in 1958 and retired on June 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry on July 19, 1989, and sold as Chicago Central & Pacific 1602 in 1989 and sold to Rail Switching Services as RSSX 1602.

1764 was built in December 1952, #17085, FN 5150-4.  It was renumbered 123 in 1958 and rebuilt in March 1972.  It was retired on May 9, 1989, and sold to Watco as SEK 123 on June 9, 1989.  It was renumbered WATCo 7012.

 

Roster information: Randy Keller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/21/2016

Memorial of Saint Gerulph

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

For me, prayer is a surge of the heart; it is a simple look turned toward heaven, it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy.

-- St. Therese of Lisieux