Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Agrico Chemical Co.
International Minerals & Chemicals Co.
1, S4, was built by Alco in May 1953, #80464, as Northern Pacific 719. It became Burlington Northern 919, Class ASW-10, in 1970, and retired in May 1973. It was sold as Agrico Chemical Co 1 and resold as Goodpasture Grain Co 83 600. It was sold as Agri Industries 83 600 and sold as Intercontinental Terminal 83 600. It was sold as Woodhouse Terminal 83 600.
6, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in June 1954, #32201, and was formerly Humble Oil Co. 998.
8, 70 Ton, was built by General Electric in July 1948, #30013, as Ashley Drew & Northern Ry 170. It was sold as Agrico 8 in February 1965.
35, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #18819, FN 5307-23, as Illinois Central 9022. It was rebuilt by Paducah in October 1969 as 8022 and sold as IMCX 35.
97, BFA 8 Ton, was built by Brookville in October 1940, #2543. It was rebuilt in 1975 and was originally E I DuPont de Nemoirs.
101, 65DE23, was built by Whitcomb in 1947, #60742.
110, 110 Ton, was built by General Electric in January 1966, #35716.
143 was built by Baldwin in 1905, #26575, and was formerly Atlantic Coast Line 143, Class E-4, and is now plinthed at North Fort Myers, FL.
181, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1947, #4941, FN E846-2, as Reading Co 101, Class OE-9. It was sold to Precision National Corp and resold as Hillsdale County Ry 1976 "Chief Baw Beese". It was returned as PNC 1976 and sold as Agrico 181.
182, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1942, #1690, FN E476-5, as Union Pacific 1029. In March 1976 it was sold to PNC as 1029. In 1982 it became Agrico 182.
200, S2m, was built by Alco in June 1946, #74479, as Ontario Northland RR 1200. It was sold to Andrew Merrillees who sold it to International Minerals & Chemicals as 1200 in July 1973. It was later rebuilt and renumbered 200.
201, S2m, was built by Alco in June 1946, #74480, as ONR 1201. It was sold to Andrew Merrillees who sold it to IM&C as 1201 in July 1973. It was later rebuilt and renumbered 201. It was sold to Conrad Yelvington Distributors as CYDZ 251.
202, S2m, was built by Alco in June 1946, #74481, as ONR 1202. It was sold to Andrew Merrillees who sold it to IM&C as 1202 in July 1973. It was later rebuilt and renumbered 202. It was sold as CYDZ 239.
204, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9599, FN 3020-A23, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 238L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on December 23, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2472, Class 2417, in December 1976. It was sold to General Electric on December 1984 and sold to Blue Mountain & Reading in January 1985. It was then sold to National Railway Equipment and then sold to Agrico as 204.
208, S2, was built by Alco in October 1948, #76180, as Baltimore & Ohio 516, Class DS-5A. It was renumbered 9060, Class SA-3, in 1957 and reclassified as Class S-2 in 1964. It was retired by January 1, 1977, and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co on March 30, 1978. It was sold as IMCX 208 in August 1979 and sold as CYDZ 238 by early 1997. It has been relettered as CNYX.
208, T6, was built by Alco in June 1966, #3454-01, as American Cyanamid Corp 16. It became Brewster Phosphate Co 16 and sold as IMCX 16. It was renumbered 208 and sold as CYDZ as 258 in 1997.
209, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive.
1515, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13342 FN5076-7, as Great Northern 629, Class GP-7. It became Burlington Northern 1529, Class GP-7, in 1970, and was later sold to Precision National Corp as 1500. It then was sold to Agrico as 1515.
1545. GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1960, #11983, FN 5045-1, as Saint Louis-San Francisco 525. It later was sold to Precision National as 525 who rebuilt it and sold it to Agrico as 1545.
1555, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #19067, FN 5231-7, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 970. It later was sold to Precision National as 970 who rebuilt it and sold it to Agrico as 1555.
There was no number on this 44 ton General Electric.
WebWork by rinity
1st Sunday in Lent
Memorial of Blessed Conrad Scheuber
We are Christians, and strangers on earth. Let none of us be frightened; our native land is not in this world.