Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Chicago & North Western

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

151 was built in August 1951, #14667, FN 6297-1, as Chicago St Paul Minneapolis & Omaha 151.  It became C&NW 151 in 1957 and rebuilt at Oelwein on October 26, 1979, as CNW 4473.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply.

152 was built in August 1951, #14668, FN 6297-2, as CStPM&O 152. Despite the removal of the CMO lettering, it remained on the books as a CMO locomotive until it was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 6, 1979, as CNW 4472. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply, who sold it to Econo-Rail as 4472. It served on the Longhorn RR prior to 2000.

154 was built in August 1951, #14670, FN 6297-4, as CStPM&O 154. It later became C&NW 154 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 5, 1979, as 4474. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply.  It was sold to Econo-Rail as 4474 and was resold to SP Construction Services as SPCX 501.

155 was built in August 1951, #14671, FN 6297-5, as CStPM&O 155.  It later became C&NW 155 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 13, 1979, as 4471.  It was retired in 1991 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co who sold it to Econo-Rail as 4471 in December 1993.  It was then sold as Huntsman Polymers Corp P7.

156 was built in August 1951, #15672, FN 6297-6, as CStPM&O 156.  It later became C&NW 156 in 1957 and rebuilt at Oelwein on November 30, 1979, as 4470.  It was retired in 1991 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply who sold it to Econo-Rail as 4470 in December 1993.

157 was built in June 1952, #16891, FN 6398-1, as CStPM&O 157.  It later became C&NW 157 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 22, 1979, as 4469.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co. It was sold as Columbus & Greenville 1000 and scrapped on April 20, 2009.

158 was built in June 1952, #16892, FN 6398-2, as CStPM&O 158.  It later became C&NW 158 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 17, 1979, as 4468.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co.  It was sold as Chattooga & Chickamauga Ry 102.

159 was built in June 1952, #16893, FN 6398-3, as CStPM&O 159,  It later became C&NW 159 and rebuilt at Oelwein on December 13, 1979, as 4466.  It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co.  It was sold as Econo-Rail 4466.

160 was built in August 1952, #16894, FN 6398-4, as CStPM&O 160. It was later C&NW 160 in January 1957 and sold to Precision National on April 12, 1976. It was then sold to Amtrak as 769 in April 1976.

1518 was built in October 1949, #10852, FN 6184-1, as General Motors Corp 922.  It was renumbered 100 in November 1949 and sold as C&NW 1518 in August 1950.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein as 4311 in October 1972 and retired on August 11, 1986.  It was rebuilt at Green Bay on June 9, 1986, and renumbered as 1518 at Chicago on August 12, 1986.  It was donated to Illinois Railway Museum.

1520 was built in January 1950, #10866, FN 6184-2, as GMC 300,  It was sold as C&NW 1520 in September 1950 and rebuilt at Oelwein as 4313 in August 1972.  It was retired on July 28,1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

1524 was built in April 1951, #14291, FN 5114-4.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein as October 25, 1973, as 4327. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4327 on January 12, 1989.

1526 was built in March 1951, #14293, FN 5089-2.  It was retired and traded in to Electro-Motive on June 27, 1985.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

1527 was built in March 1951, #14294, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 9, 1973, as 4329. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4329 on January 12, 1989.

1528 was built in March 1951, #14295, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 30, 1973, as 4330. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4330 on January 12, 1989.  It later became WCLtd 4330.

1529 was built in March 1951, #14296, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 11, 1973, as 4331.  It was sold to Midwest Metallics and sold to Bartlett & Co as BARX 4331.

1530 was built in March 1951, #14297.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 13, 1980. as 4289.  It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.

1533 was built March 1951, #15300, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 21, 1973, as 4332. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4332 on January 12, 1989.

1534 was built in March 1951, #14301, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on May 18, 1980, as 4200, as HE15. It was renumbered 4252 on May 14, 1951. It was sold to Keokuk Junction Ry as 252 on February 8, 1991.  It was scrapped.

1535 was built in March 1951, #14302, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on June 12, 1979, as 4486. It was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply.

1536 was built in March 1951, #14303, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 20, 1980, as 4290. It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as Chicago Rail Link 29 and resold as Hudson Bay RR 2500 in 1997.  It was sold as Central Kansas Ry 2500 in 1999.

1537 was built in March 1951, #14304. It was retired on March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein later that year.

1538 was built in March 1951, #14305, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 10, 1980, as 4297. It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.

1539 was built in March 1951, #14306.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 28, 1987, as 4487.  It was retired on January 17, 1991, and sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991.  It was sold as RailServe Inc 4487.

1541 was built in March 1951, #14308, and was rebuilt at Oelwein in December 1974 as 4334. It was retired on June 27, 1985, and traded in to Electro-Motive. It was scrapped by St. Louis Auto Shredding Co.

1542 was built in April 1951, #14509, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 2, 1980, as 4284. It was sold to OmniTrax on June 1993 and later sold to Panhandle Northern RR as 4284.

1545 was built in April 1951, #15312, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on January 13, 1981, as 4298. It was sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.

1546 was built in April 1951, #14313, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 28, 1978, as 4488. It was retired on January 17, 1991, and sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991.

1547 was built in April 1951, #14314, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 12, 1973, as 4505, a GP9. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to the FRVRR on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4505 and sold to Western Rail Inc.

1549 was built in April 1951, #14316, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 28, 1978, as 4489. It was retired on January 17, 1991, and sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991.

1550 was built in April 1951, #14317.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on September 13, 1979. as 4477 and retired in 1992.  It was sold to Kramer Diesel Supply Co and resold as Columbus & Greenville 1001.

1557 was built in September 1952, #16872, FN 5205-1.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 26, 1980, as 4299. It was retired and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993. It was leased to Fort Worth & Western as 4299 and returned to OmniTrax in 2001.

1565 was built in August 1952, #16878, FN 5206-1.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 2, 1978, as 4490 and was retired on January 17, 1991.  It was sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991 and resold to National Railway Equipment Co in August 1994.

1566 was built in August 1952, #16879, FN 5206-2.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 1, 1980, as 4288.  It was sold as Great Western RR 4288 in October 1983 and later sold to Panhandle Northern RR as 4288.  It was later sold to Omnitrax Switching Service as 4288.

1569 was built in August 1952, #16882, FN 5206-5. It was rebuilt at Oelwein July 8, 1981, as 4279, and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It became OmniTrax Switching Service 4279.

1570 was built in August 1952, #16883, FN 5206-6. It was rebuilt at Oelwein August 27, 1979, as 4479 and was retired in 1992 and sold to Kramer Diesel Supply.

1573 was built in August 1952, #16886, FN 5206-9. It was rebuilt at Oelwein November 2, 1978, as 4491 and was retired January 17, 1991.  It was sold as VMV Enterprises 4491 in February 1991 and sold as Washington Central RR 4491.  It was sold to Burlington Northern Santa Fe in 1996 but never used.  It was sold to Livingston Rebuilt Center in June 1997 and sold as Nebraska Kansas & Colorado Railnet 4.

1575 was built in June 1952, #16844, FN 5123-1. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 4, 1980, as 4294 and was retired December 4, 1980, and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.

1576 was built in June 1952, #16845, FN 5123-2. It was retired on March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein the same year.

1578 was built in June 1952, #16847, FN 5123-4.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 19, 1980 as 4295. and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as Central Indiana & Western RR 4295.

1579 was built in June 1952, #16848, FN 5123-5. It was retired May 26, 1981, and scrapped at Oelwein in 1982.

1581 was built in June 1952, #16850, FN 5123-7. It was rebuilt at Oelwein December 1, 1978, as 4493 and was retired January 17, 1991, and sold to VMV Enterprises in February 1991.

1586 was built in July 1952, #16855, FN 5123-12. It was retired March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein the same year.

1588 was built in July 1952, #16857, FN 5123-14. It was retired March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein the same year.

1589 was built in July 1952, #16858, FN 5123-15. It was rebuilt at Oelwein September 16, 1980, as 4287. It was retired and sold to Omnitrax in October 1993. They rebuilt it as Pacific Harbor Lines 101 and it later became Harbor Belt Line 101.  It was sold to J&L Consulting Ltd as JLCX 101.

1590 was built in July 1952, #16859, FN 5123-16. It was retired March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein the same year.

1591 was built in July 1952, #16860, FN 5123-17. It was rebuilt at Oelwein July 30, 1981, as 4280 and was sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.

1593 was built in July 1952, #16862, FN 5123-19. It was retired March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein the same year.

1594 was built in July 1952, #16863, FN 5123-20. It was rebuilt at Oelwein in December 1974 as 4336 and was traded in to Electro-Motive June 27, 1985, and scrapped at St Louis Auto Shredding.

1595 was built in July 1952, #16864, FN 5123-21. It was rebuilt at Oelwein August 6, 1981, as 4281 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994. It was sold as South Orient RR 101 in 1995 and took over Fort Worth & Western in 1999.  It was scrapped in April 2003.

1596 was built in July 1952, #16865, FN 5123-22. It was rebuilt at Oelwein August 19, 1980, as 4201. It was renumbered 4253 on May 14, 1981, and sold to Keokuk Junction Ry as 253 on February 8, 1991.  It was transferred as Minnesota Central RR 253 in 1996 and scrapped in 1999.

1597 was built in July 1952, #16866, FN 5123-23. It was rebuilt at Oelwein July 2, 1981, as 4282 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.

1598 was built in July 1952, #16867, FN 5123-24. It was rebuilt at Oelwein November 26, 1980, as 4293 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as SO 102 and resold as Mississippian Ry 102.

1599 was built in July 1952, #16868, FN 5123-25. It was retired March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein later that year.

1601 was built in July 1952, #16869. FN 5123-26. It was retired June 22, 1981, and scrapped at Oelwein in 1982.

1602 was built in August 1952, #16870, FN 5123-27. It was retired March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein later that year.

1603 was built in August 1952, #16871, FN 5123-28, FN 5123-27. It was retired March 17, 1982, and scrapped at Oelwein later that year.

1625 was built in May 1953, #18237, FN 5270-1.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on August 10, 1981, as 4283 and sold to OmniTrax as GWRX 4283 in October 1994.  It was sold to SP Construction Services as SPCX 500 and sold as New Orleans & Gulf Coast 500.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment as NREX 500 in February 2013.

1626 was built in May 1953, #18238, FN 5270-2. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 10, 1980, as 4292 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as Southwestern RR 4292.

1628 was built in May 1953, #18240, FN 5270-4, and was retired March 17, 1982. It was scrapped at Oelwein in 1982.

1630 was built in May 1953, #18242, and was retired March 17, 1982. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1985 and scrapped at St. Louis Auto Shredding.

1631 was built in May 1953, #18243.  It was retired March 17, 1982, and was scrapped at Oelwein in 1982.

1632 was built in May 1953, #16244.  it was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 11, 1978, as 4494 and retired on January 17, 1991.  It was sold to VMV Enterprises in January 1991 and resold as Toledo Peoria & Western 1602.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co.

1636 was built in May 1953, #18249.  It was retired on December 21, 1984, and scrapped at Oelwein.

1637 was built in May 1953, #18250, FN 5271-2.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on July 12, 1979, as 4484 and retired in 1992.  It was sold to OmniTrax and rebuilt as Hudson Bay RR 2510.  It was transferred as Council Bluffs Ry 2510.

1650 was built in May 1953, #18228. It was then rebuilt at Oelwein as 4296 on January 5, 1981. It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993. They rebuilt it as Pacific Harbor Lines 102. It later became Harbor Belt Line 102.

1658 was built in May 1953, #18236, and was rebuilt at Oelwein on July 2, 1979, as 4485. It was retired in 1992 as sold as Kramer Diesel Supply. It was sold as CBRM 4485 in December 1993,

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/21/2016

Memorial of Blessed Alfonso de Rojas

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Why are those who are notoriously undisciplined and unmoral also most contemptuous of religion and morality?  They are trying to solace their own unhappy lives by pulling the happy down to their own abysmal depths.

-- Archbishop Fulton J Sheen