Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Huron & Eastern RR

 

100, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1956, #22100, FN 5473-11, as Chesapeake & Ohio 6099, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as HESR 100.  It was resold as Southern RR of New Jersey 100.

101 "County of Sanilac", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21703, FN 5453-18, as C&O 6066, Class MRSE-17. It was reclassified GP-9 in 1964. It went to HESR in 1989 and was sold to Idaho Northern & Pacific as 101 in November 1993. In 1994 it was sold to the Port of Tillamook Bay RR as 101.

102, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1956, #22050, FN 5467-34, as C&O 6142, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as HESR 102.  It was sold as IN&P 102 in November 1993 and returned as HESR 102 in 1994.  It was sold to Western Rail Inc as WRIX 102 in 1995 and sold to Smoky Hill Railway & Historical Society as SHRX 102 in 1996.

103, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1956, #22362, as C&O 6179, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as Prairie Trunk RR 679 in 1987.  It was sold as HESR 103 in 1989 and became INDR 103 in 1993.  It went as South Central Tennessee 103 in 1994 and went as Octoraro RR 103.  It became Delaware Valley RR 105 and returned as HESR 103.

104 "County of Saginaw", GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #15819, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 2719, Class 2650. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in February 1974 as 2064, Class 2050. In July 1989 it was sold to Helm Leasing and became HESR 104 in August 1989. It was later sold to Kalamazoo Lake Shore & Chicago and then to SCT where it kept the same paint scheme and number. It was moved to Arkansas in April 2001.

105 "City of Vassar", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #22837, as Central Vermont 4548, Class GR-17j. It was transferred later to Grand Trunk Western as 4548, Class GR-17j. In 1989 it was sold to HESR as 105. In November 1993 it was transferred to Idaho Northern & Pacific as 105. In 1994 it was returned to H&E as 105 and then transferred to Octoraro Ry as 105 and then to Delaware Valley as 105 and then to Gettysburg RR as 105 and finally returned to H&E as 105.

201 "County of Tuscola", GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1976, #757136-39, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 4353 "Nicholas C. Manos". It went to Chrome Locomotive in May 1980. It later was sold to Pittsburgh & Lake Erie as 2058, Class EF-20, in January 1981. In September 1993 it was sold to HESR as 201. It was renumbered 3865.

203 "City of Sanilac", GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1976, #757136-41, as CRI&P 4355 "William M Gibbons". It was sold to Chrome Crankshift in May 1980 and sold to P&LE 2060, Class EF-20, in January 1981. It was later sold to HESR September 203 in 1993.  It was renumbered 3867.

204 "Spirit of America", GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1976, #757136-38, as CRI&P 4352 "John W Ingram". It went to Chrome Locomotive in May 1980 and then to P&LE as 2057, Class EF-20, in January 1981. It was sold to HESR as 204 in September 1993. The paint scheme was a tribute to the Rock. It was renumbered 3868.

1471, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1959, #25079, FN 5592-7, as New York Chicago & St Louis 801, Class ERS-17G.  In 1965 it became Norfolk & Western 2801 and was renumbered 1471 in 1983.  It was retired on April 1985 and traded in to General Electric on April 5, 1985.  It was sold as Dakota Minnesota & Eastern 1471 "City of Watertown" on October 10, 1986, and sold as Minnesota Northern RR 1471 in August 1998.  It was transferred as HESR 1721 in May 2013.

2001, B30-7A(B), was built by General Electric in October 1983, #44412, as Burlington Northern 4054, Class B30-7A.  It was sold as Central Michigan RR 2001 and transferred as HESR 2001 in 2006.  It was sold to Bro-Tex International Metals in October 2011.

2002, B30-7A(B), was built by General Electric in October 1983, #44416, as BN 4058, Class B30-7A.  It was sold as CMGN 2002 and transferred as HESR 2002 in 2006.  It was sold to Bro-Tex International Metals in October 2011.

2027, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1969, #35178, FN 7158-15, as Gulf Mobile & Ohio 715.  It later became Illinois Central Gulf 9534 and then was sold to New England Central as 9534.  It was later renumbered 3852.  It was transferred as HESR 2027.

2661, SD40M-2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1969, #35767, 7217-7, as Southern Pacific 9130, Class EF636-6, SD45.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment Co 9130 in 1989 and rebuilt by MK Rail as Southern Pacific 8585 on May 10, 1994.  It became Union Pacific 2661 on March 26, 2003, and sold as HESR 2661 in May 2012.

2668, SD40M-2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1966, #31841, FN 5703-2, as Atlantic Coast Line 1025.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 2001 and Seaboard System 2001.  It was renumbered 8901 and became CSX Transportation 8901, Class SD-45.  It was sold as VMV Enterprises 8901 and rebuilt by MK Rail on December 30, 1994, as SP 8592, as SD40M-2.  It was assigned as UP 4614 and became UP 2668, Class SD40M-2, on September 10, 2001.  It was sold  as HESR 2668 in May 2012.

4065, B30-7A(B), was built in October 1983, #44423, as BN 4065, Class B30-7A.  It was sold as CMGN 4065 and transferred as HESR 4065 in 2005.  It was sold to Bro-Tex International Metals in October 2011.

5492, B30-7, was built by General Electric in December 1977, #41656, as  St Louis-San Francisco 870.  It became Burlington Northern 5492, Class B30-7, in December 1980 and retired in April 1997.  It was sold as Central Michigan Ry 5492 and transferred as HESR 5492.

 

8802, GP38AC, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1969, #34841, FN 7158-19, as Baltimore & Ohio 3718, Class GP-40.  It was returned as General American Transportation Co 3718 on May 17, 1984.  It was rebuilt by Mid-American Car in May 1988 as CMGN 8802.  It was transferred as HESR 8802.

8804, GP38AC, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1969, #34843, FN 7158-21, as B&O 3720, Class GP-40.  It was returned as GATX 3720 on May 17, 1984.  It was rebuilt by Mid-American Car as GP38AC in July 1988 and sold as CMGN 8804 in July 1988.  It was transferred as HESR 8804.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/22/2015

Memorial of Blessed Francis of Fabriano

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Know that the greatest service that man can offer to God is to help convert souls.

--St. Rose of Lima