Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Great Northern

Diesel Road Switchers

436, Class F-45, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1969, #35113, FN 5750-4.  It became Burlington Northern 6609, Class F-45, in 1970 and retired in June 1984.  It was sold to Canadian National for parts.

"441", F45m, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1968, #34046, FN 7105-11, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 1910.  It was renumbered 5910 , Class 5900, on July 14, 1970, and rebuilt at San Bernardino on February 9, 1983 as 5960, Class 5950.  It was retired in March 1994 and sold to Morrison-Knudsen Co as MKCX 5531.  It was leased to Utah Ry 9013 in May 1995. It was retired in September 2001 and sold to Helm Leasing Co.  It was sold to Izaak Walton Inn in 2008 and made a car body.  It was  restored by Relco as a hotel resort cabin and painted as Great Northern 441.

555, SD7, Class SD-7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1952, #16104, FN 5146-6. It became Burlington Northern 6005, Class SD-7, in 1970, and was retired in August 1983. It was sold to Pielet Bros for scrap in October 1983.

568, SD7, Class SD-7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17899, FN 5182-4, as GN 568, Class SD-7. It became BN 6018, Class SD-7, in 1970. It was retired in Augast 1983 and was sold to Joseph Simons and Sons for scrap in September 1983.

573, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1954, #19340, FN 5285-1.  It became BN 6100, Class SD-9, in 1970 and became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 6100, Class SD-9, in February 1999.  It was renumbered 1710 in 2006 and renumbered 1550 in 2009.

576, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1954, #19343, FN 5285-4.  It became BN 6103, Class SD-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 6103, Class SD-9, in May 2001.  It was renumbered 1753 in 2008 and sold as Tri-City & Olympia RR and painted with no number.  It was scrapped in August 2012.

581, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1956, #21249, FN 5431-3.  It became BN 6108, Class SD-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 6108, Class SD-9, in October 1998.  It was renumbered 1734 in 2006 and retired in 2007.

587, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22489, FN 5488-4.  It became BN 6114, Class SD-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 6114, Class SD-9.  It was sold as Port of Tillamook Bay RR 6114 in 2002 and scrapped in August 2010.

588, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22490, FN 5488-5.  It became BN 6115, Class SD-9, in 1970 and rebuilt by VMV as 6289, Class TEBC6, on December 18, 1992.  It became BNSF 6289, Class TEBC6, in May 2001. and renumbered 1811.  It was renumbered 250 on April 18, 2009.

592, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1958, #24094, FN 5564-3.  It became BN 6119, Class SD-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 6119, Class SD-9, in April 2002.  It was renumbered 1716 in 2006 and relettered as GN 1716 in 2011.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment in September 2011.

594, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1958, #24096, FN 5564-5.  It became BN 6121, Class SD-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 6121, Class SD-9, in November 2001.  It was retired in June 2004.

595, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1958, #24097, FN 5564-6.  It became BN 6122, Class SD-9, in 1970 and assigned as BNSF 6122, Class SD-9.  It was apparently never relettered and retired in 2006.

596, SD9, Class SD-9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1958, #24098, FN 5564-7.  It became BN 6123, Class SD-9, in 1970 and assigned as BNSF 6123, Class SD-9, in December 2001.  It was renumbered 1718 in 2006 and relettered as GN 1718 in 2011.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment in September 2011.

601, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #11050, FN 6017-2. It became BN 1501, Class GP-7, in 1970. It became Fort Worth & Denver as 701 and then was renumbered 1671, Class GP-7, in 1979. It went to BN 1671, Class GP-7, in January 1982. It was retired and sold to Southwest Ry Car Parts for scrap in April 1983.

603, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #11052, FN 6017-4.  It became BN 1503, Class GP-7, in 1970.  It became FW&D as 703 and then was renumbered 1673, Class GP-7, in 1979.  It was retired in July 1982 and sold as Iowa RR 1673.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in November 1987 and sold to Farmrail Corp.  It was marked as Grainbelt 8254.

606, GP7, Class GP-7,  was built by Electro-Motive in September 1950, #11032, FN 5029-1.  It became BN 1506, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt as 1406, Class GP-10, in June 1975.  It became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 1406, Class GP-10, in February 2002. and rebuilt at Alsthom as 1213, Class Green Goat, in December 2005.

607, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1950, #11033, FN 5029-2.  It became BN 1507. Class GP-7, in 1970, and rebuilt as 1407, Class GP-10, in May 1975.  It was not relettered as BNSF 1408, Class GP-10, but it was sold as National Railway Equipment Co 1407 in March 2004.

608, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1950, #11034, FN 5029-3. It became BN 1508, Class GP-7, in 1970. It was rebuilt at West Burlington in August 1975 as 1408, Class GP-10. It later was Burlington Northern Santa Fe 1408, Class GP-10, in June 1999 and sold to Larry's Truck Equpment in July 2011.

610, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1950, #11036, FN 5029-5.  It became BN 1510, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt as 1438, Class GP-10, in November 1976.  It became BNSF 1438, Class GP-10, in January 2004 and rebuilt at Alsthom as 1212, Class Green Goat, in December 2005.  It was retired on January 21, 2011.

615, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11041, FN 5029-10.  It became BN 1515, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt in January 1975 as 1415, Class GP-10.  It was sold as Iowa Interstate RR 405 in April 1988 and sold to Power Source Supply Inc as PWSX 405 in May 2005.

618, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11044, FN 5029-13.  It became BN 1518, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt on March 7, 1975, as 1418, Class GP-10.  It became BNSF 1418, Class GP-10, in January 2002 and sold and sold as Independent Locomotive Service as ILSX 1418.

620, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11046, FN 5029-15.  It became BN 1520, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt in June 1975 as 1420, Class GP-10.  It was sold as Twin City & Western 401 in May 1991 and sold to Independent Locomotive Service in September 1999.  It was sold as Belt Line Ry of Chicago 482 and later sold to Relco as RLCX 1702.

621, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11047, FN 5029-16.  It became BN 1521, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt as 1400, Class GP-10, in August 1974.   It became BNSF 1400, Class GP-10, in February 2002, and sold to Western Rail Inc as WRIX 1600 on December 26, 2008.

622, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11048, FN 5019-17.  It became BN 1522, Class GP-7, in 1970 and sold as Potlatch Forests Inc 1522 in January 1972.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 8465 in September 1976 and sold to Canac on May 20, 2000.  It was sold as Pioneer Rail Equipment Co as 1000 and assigned as Elkhart & Western RR 1000.

623, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #13336, FN 5076-1.  It became BN 1523, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt as 1401, Class GP-10, on September 16, 1974.  It was retired on February 25, 1991, and sold to Red River Valley & Western on May 17, 1991.  It became TC&W 4021 and sold to Independent Locomotive Services in September 1991.  It was sold as BRC 483 and later sold as RLCX 1703.

628, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13341, FN 5076-6.  It became BN 1528, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt as 1422, Class GP-10, in June 1975.  It became BNSF 1422, Class GP-10, in 2005, and sold to National Railway Equipment as NREX 1422 in 2014.

629, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13342, FN 5076-7.  It became BN 1529, Class GP-7, in 1970, and was later sold to Precision National Corp as 1500. It then was sold to Agrico as 1515.

643, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1951, #13356, FN 5076-21.  It became BN 1543, Class GP-7, in 1970, and retired on June 29, 1982.  It was traded in to General Electric on July 2, 1982.

646, GP7, Class GP-7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1951, #13359, FN 5076-24.  It became GN 1546, Class GP-7, in 1970 and rebuilt as 1403, Class GP-10, in July 1974.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment in August 2004.

657, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1954 #19365, FN 5286-20. It later became BN 1809, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was sold to Central Montana Rail as 1809 in January 1985.

660, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1954, #19368, FN 5286-23.  It became BN 1812, Class GP-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 1609, Class GP-9 in September 1998.  It was stored in February 2000 and retired in July 2000.

661, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1954, #19346, FN 5286-1. It became BN 1813 in 1970 and became BNSF 1610 in January 1998. It was retired in April 2002.

666, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1954, #19351, FN 5286-6. It became BN 1818, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was rebuilt in October 1982 as 604, Class GP-9, a B unit. It later became BNSF 1703, Class GP-9.

670, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1954, #19355, FN 5286-10.  It became BN 1822, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in December 1985.  It was sold to Helm Leasing in January 1986 and sold as Copper Basin Ry 205 in April 1986.  It was sold to Foster Townsend Rail Logistics as FTRL 205 in 2013.

671, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1954, #19356, FN 5286-11.  It became BN 1823, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold as Massachusetts Bay Ttransit Authority 1924 in 1984.  It was sold as Cape Cod RR 1924 in January 1992 and renumbered 1823 in 1992.   It was sold as D J Joseph Co 1823 in January 1997 and resold as Nucor Steel Corp 1823 in February 1997.

676, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1954, #19361, FN 5286-17. It became BN 1828, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was sold to Independent Locomotive Service as 1363 in April 1983.

677, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1954, #19362, FN 5286-18. It BN 1829, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was assigned as BNSF 1612, Class GP-9.  It was sold as SSCorp 7.

680, GP9. Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #19370. FN 5342-2.  It became BN 1832, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was retired in October 1987.  It was sold to Montana Rail Link as 1832 in October 1987 and later renumbered 103.  It was rebuilt as 127 in January 1991.

681, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #21254, FN 5460-1. It later became BN 1833, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was sold to MRL as 117 in October 1987.

684, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #21257, FN 5460-4. It became BN 1836, Class GP-9, in 1907 and then was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in January 1993 as 1532, Class GP28M.  It became BNSF 1532, Class GP28M, on September 13, 2001.

686, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956 #21259, FN 5460-6. It later became BN 1838, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was sold to Central Montana Rail as 1838 in January 1985.

688, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22468, FN 5487-1. It later became BN 1761, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was sold to Helm Leasing Co in January 1986 and then to C&J RR as 1 in October 1986. It was later sold to Ohio Central RR as 91 in May 1988.  It was sold to PT Rail Services as 91 on May 15, 2000, and sold to Joseph Transportation Services Inc as JTPX 1703.

689, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22469, FN 5487-2. It later became BN 1762, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was retired in April 1987 and sold to Precision National in August 1987.

690, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Ekectr-Motive in April 1957, #22470, FN 5487-3.  It became BN 1763, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired on September 5, 1991.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on April 1, 1992, as 1500, Class GP28M.  It became BN 1500, Class GP28M, in 2005.

691, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22471, FN 5487-4.  It became BN 1764, Class GP-9, in 1970 and wrecked at Sheffels, MT, on May 11, 1971.

692, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22472, FN 5487-5.  It became BN 1765, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in October 1990.  It was sold to MK and rebuilt at Boise in August 1994, #0392-1, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 1200, Class 1200.  It became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 1200, Class MK1200G, on August 12, 1998, and retired in September 2012.

693, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22473, FN 5487-6.  It became BN 1766, Class GP-9, in 1970 and sold to GE Capital on December 7, 1985.  It was sold as Hillsdale County RR 1766 and later renumbered 1602.  It became Indiana & Northeasstern RR 1602.

695, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22475, FN 5487-8. It later became BN 1768, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was retired in February 1985 and sold for scrap to Atlas Metals in March 1985.

700, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1955, #20843, FN 5421-1. It later became BN 1773, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was retired in August 1986 and sold to Chrome Crankshaft Co. in December 1986.

703, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1955, #20846, FN 5421-4, as GN 703, Class GP-9.  It became BN 1776, Class GP-9, in 1970 and renumbered 1764 in 1976.  It was wrecked at Bainville, MT, on February 12, 1992.

707, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #21086, FN 5427-4. It later became BN 1780, Class GP-9 in 1970. It was retired in July 1983 and sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983.

712, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22480, FN 5518-1. It later became BN 1785, Class GP-9, in 1970. It was retired in May 1986 and sold to General Metals Co in July 1986.

713, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22788.  It later became BN 1786, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in December 1985.  It was sold to Helm Leasing in January 1986 and sold to Little Rock & Western as 103 in February 1986.

716, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22791.  It became BN 1789, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in July 1983.  It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in September 1983 and sold as MBTA 1923 in January 1984. It was sold as CCRR 1923 in January 1992 and renumbered 1789 in 1994.  It was leased as Bay Colony RR 1703 in May 1999.

724, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1957, #24086, FN 7562-2. It later became BN 1797, Class GP-9 in 1970. It was retired and sold to Hyman-Michaels in January 1981.

727, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1958, #24089, FN 7562-5. It became BN 1800, Class GP-9, in 1970 and was assigned Burlington Northern Santa Fe 1605, Class GP-9. It was retired on May 11, 1994,

729, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1958, #24103, FN 5565-2.  It became BN 1802, Class GP-9, in 1970 and became BNSF 1607, Class GP-9, in August 1999.  It was retired in November 2000 and sold to Coast Engine & Equipment Co.  It was sold to J D Heiskell & Co in March 2003 and numbered as 1886 on the cab, 1607 on the end.  It was scrapped in March 2009.

731, GP9, Class GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1958, #24105, FN 5565-4. It later became BN 1804, Class GP-9 in 1970 was assigned BNSF 1608, Class GP-9.

903, GP9M, Class GP-5, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1958, #24084, FN 7562-2.  It became BN 1353, Class GP-5, in 1970 and sold as Cape Cod & Hyannis 1353 in 1988.  It was renumbered 25 and sold to Railtex in April 1989 as Georgia & Alabama RR 25.  It was transferred as Carolina Piedmont RR 25 and later Texas NorthEastern RR 25.

 

904, GP9M, Class GP-5, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1959, #25062.  It became BN 1354, Class GP-5, in 1970 and retired in July 1985.

905, GP9M, Class GP-5, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1959, #25063, FN 7569-4.  It became BN 1355, Class GP-5, in 1970 and retired on June 15, 1992.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on November 24, 1992, as 1521, Class GP-28M. It became BNSF 1521, Class GP28, on January 14, 2003

912, GP9M, Class GP-5, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1959, #25060, FN 7569-1.  It became BN 1362, Class GP-5, in 1970 and retired on November 10, 1982.  It was sold on April 26, 1983, as Independent Locomotive Service 1362.  It was leased to Prairie States Co-op Terminal.

914, GP9M, Class GP-5, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25067, FN 7569-8.  It became BN 1364, Class GP-5, in 1970 and retired on June 15, 1992.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in December 1992 as 1522, Class GP-28M.  It became BNSF 1522, Class GP28, in January 2002.

915, GP9M, Class GP-5, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25071, FN 7569-11.  It became BN 1365, Class GP-5, in 1970 and and retired on June 15, 1992,  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on November 19, 1992, as 1520, Class GP-28M.  It became BNSF 1520, Class GP28, in October 2004.

2003, GP20, Class GP-20, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1960, #25564, FN 7583-4.  It became BN 2003, Class GP-20, in 1970 and retired in August 1986.  It was sold as Indiana Hi-Rail Corp 203 in December 1986 and became Wabash Central RR 3 in 1999.  It was sold to Western Rail Inc as WRIX 3 in 2006 and upgraded it.

2015, GP20, Class GP-20, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1960, #25703, FN 7583-16.  It became BN 2015, Class GP-20, in 1970, and retired in August 1985.  It was sold to Smith Brothers in October 1985 and then as Kyle RR  2170.  It was later sold as Arizona Eastern Ry 2170.

2016, GP20, Class GP-20, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1960, #25704, FN 7583-17.  It became BN 2016, Class GP-20, in 1970, and retired in August 1986.  It was sold as IHR 316 in December 1986 and became Wabash & Ohio 316.

2019, GP20, Class GP-20, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1960, #26287, FN 7594-2. It became BN 2019, Class GP20, in 1970, and retired in October 1981. It was sold to D&IRR as 3 in November 1981.  It was sold as Northern Plains RR 2280 in April 2012.

2023, GP20, Class GP-20, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1960, #26291, FN 7594-6.  It became BN 2023, Class GP-20, in 1970, and retired in December 1985.  It was sold to Smith in February 1986 and then as Kyle 2171.

2031, GP20, Class GP-20, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1960, #26300, FN 7594-15.  It became BN 2031, Class GP-20, in 1970 and Burlington Northern Santa Fe 2051, Class GP-20, in May 1998.  It was retired in November 1999.

2033, GP20, Class GP-20, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1960, #26302, FN 7594-17.  It became BN 2033, Class GP-20, in 1907 and traded in to General Electric in June 1982.

2035, GP20, Class GP-20, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1960, #26293, FN 7594-8.  It became BN 2035, Class GP-20, in 1970 rebuilt by Generation II Locomotive in March 1990 as BN 2005, Class GP20C.  It was returned as GLLX 2005 in April 1993 and leased as Twin Cities & Western 2005.  It was transferred as Red River Valley & Western RR 2005 "Charles N Clay".

2500, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34962.  It became BN 5400, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2501, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34963.  It became BN 5401, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2502, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34964.  It became BN 5402, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2503, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34965.  It became BN 5403, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2504, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34966.  It became BN 5404, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2505, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34967.  It became BN 5405, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2506, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34968.  It became BN 5406, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2507, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34984.  It became BN 5407, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2508, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1964, #34985.  It became BN 5408, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2509, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1965, #35566.  It became BN 5409, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2510, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1965, #35567.  It became BN 5410, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2511, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1965, #35568.  It became BN 5411, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2512, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1965, #35569.  It became BN 5412, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2513, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1965, #35570.  It became BN 5413, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2514, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1965, #35571.  It became BN 5414, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2515, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1965, #35572.  It became BN 5415, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2516, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in April 1965, #35573.  It became BN 5416, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2517, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in May 1965, #35574.  It became BN 5417, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2518, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in May 1965, #35575.  It became BN 5418, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2519, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in May 1965, #35576.  It became BN 5419, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2520, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in May 1965, #35577.  It became BN 5420, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2521, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in May 1965, #35578.  It became BN 5421, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2522, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in May 1965, #35579.  It became BN 5422, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2523, U25B, Class U25B, was built by General Electric in May 1965, #35580.  It became BN 5423, Class U25B, in 1970 and retired in May 1981.  It was sold to Precision National in June 1981.

2524, U28B, Class U28B, was built by General Electric in June 1966, #35987.  It became BN 5460, Class U28B, in 1970 and retired in October 1981.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in Novenber 1981.

2525, U28B, Class U28B, was built by General Electric in June 1966, #35988.  It became BN 5461, Class U28B, in 1970 and retired in October 1981.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in Novenber 1981.

2526, U28B, Class U28B, was built by General Electric in June 1966, #35989.  It became BN 5462, Class U28B, in 1970 and retired in October 1981.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in Novenber 1981.

2527, U28B, Class U28B, was built by General Electric in June 1966, #35990.  It became BN 5463, Class U28B, in 1970 and retired in October 1981.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in Novenber 1981.

2528, U28B, Class U28B, was built by General Electric in June 1966, #35991.  It became BN 5464, Class U28B, in 1970 and retired in October 1981.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in Novenber 1981.

2529, U28B, Class U28B, was built by General Electric in June 1966, #35992.  It became BN 5465, Class U28B, in 1970 and retired in October 1981.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in Novenber 1981.

2541, U33C, Class U33C, was built by General Electric in April 1969, #37028. It later became BN 5711, Class U33C, in 1970. It was retired in July 1984 and sold to Azcon Corp in February 1985.

2544, U33C, Class U33C, was built by General Electric in April 1969, #37031. It later became BN 5714, Class U33C, in 1970. It was retired in July 1984 and sold to National Ry Equipment Co in December 1984.

3000, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28261, FN 7650-1.  It became BN 2200, Class GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in August 31, 1989, Class GP-39M.  It became BNSF 2816, Class GP-39M, in September 2001.

3003, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28264, FN 7650-4.  It became BN 2203, Class GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in October 1989 as 2825, Class GP-39M.  It became BNSF 2825, Class GP-39M, in May 2001.

3004, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28265, FN 7650-5.  It became BN 2204, Class GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in April 1989 as BN 2811, Class GP-39M.  It became BNSF 2811, Class GP-39M, in February 2002.

3005, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28266, FN 7650-6.  It became BN 2205, Classs GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on August 4, 1899, as 2821, Class GP-39M.  It became BNSF 2821, Class GP-39M.

3006, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28267, FN 7650-7.  It became BN 2206, Class GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on July 13, 1989, as 2812, Class GP-39M.  It became BNSF 2812, Class GP-39M, in August 2001.

3007, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28268, FN 7650-8.  It became BN 2207, Class GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive as 2750, Class GP-39E, on March 31, 1989.  It became BNSF 2740, Class GP-39E, on January 1999.

3009, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28270, FN 7650-10.  It became BN 2209, Class GP-30, in 1970 and was retired in December 1985 and sold to Southwest Railway Car Parts for scrap.

3010, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1963, #28271, FN 7650-11.  It became BN 2210, Class GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in May 1989, as 2813, Class GP-39M.  It became BNSF 2813, Class GP-39M, in September 2001.

3012, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive  in May 1963, #28273, FN 7650-13.  It became BN 2212, Class GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on September 18, 1989, as 2822, Class GP-39M.  It  became BNSF 2822, Class GP-39M, on October 30, 2001, and became Class GP-39R.

3014, GP30, Class GP-30, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1963, #28275, FN 7650-15.  It became BN 2214, Class GP-30, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in September 29, 1989, as 2820, Class GP-39M.  It became BNSF 2820, Class GP-39M, in May 2001.

3020, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1964, #28436, FN 7698-4.  It became BN 2503, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in October 1989.  It became BN 2926, Class GP-39E, and later became BNSF 2926, Class GP-39E, in February 2002.  It became Class GP-39R.

3024, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1964, #28440, FN 7898-8.  It became BN 2507, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in November 1989, as 2934, Class GP-39E.  It became BNSF 2934, Class GP-39E, in August 2001 and became Class GP-39R.

3026, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30114, FN 7787-1.  It became BN 2509, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in October 1988.  It became BN 2875, Class GP-39M, and later became BNSF 2875, Class GP-39M, in August 2000.  It became Class GP-39R.  It was sold as WATCo 3922 and assigned as Yellowstone Valley RR.

3028, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30116, FN 7787-3.  It became BN 2511, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in June 1990.  It became BN 2906, Class GP-39E, in June 1990 and later became BNSF 2906, Class GP-39E, in June 2001.  It became Class GP-39R, and and sold as Watco Inc 3913 in November 2011.

3030, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30118, FN 7787-5.  It became BN 2513, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in September 1989.  It became BN 2927, Class GP-39E, and later became BNSF 2927, Class GP-39E, in October 2001.  It became GP-39R.

3031, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30119.  It later became BN 2514, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive as BN 2903, Class GP-39E, on June 27, 1990.  It later became BNSF 2903, Class GP-39E, in May 2001.

3033, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30121.  It later became BN 2515, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in April 1990 as BN 2910, Class GP-39E.  It became BNSF 2910, Class GP-39E, in April 2001.

3034, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30122, FN 7787-9, as GN 3034, Class GP-35.  It became BN 2517, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in February 1990 as BN 2919, Class GP-39E.  It became BNSF 2919, Class GP-39E, in February 2007.  It became Class GP-39R.

3035, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30123.  It became BN 2518, Class GP-35, in 1970 and was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen in March 1990 as BN 2881, Class GP-39M.  It became BNSF 2881, Class GP-39M, in September 2001.  It became Class GP-39R and sold as Watco Inc 3923 in November 2011.

3036, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30124. It later became BN 2519, Class GP35, in 1970. It was retired in February 1985 and sold for scrap to Atlas Metals in March 1985.

3038, GP35, Class GP-35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1965, #30126.  It became BN 2521, Class GP-35, in 1970 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in April 1990, as BN 2920, Class GP-39E.  It became BNSF 2920, Class GP-39E, in 2005.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/18/2017

Memorial of Saint Helladius of Toledo

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

I will go anywhere and do anything in order to communicate the love of Jesus to those who do not know Him or have forgotten Him.

--St. Frances Xavier Cabrini