Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

 Great Northern

Diesel Switchers

 

12, SW7, Class SW-7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1950, #10870, FN 6050-2.  It became Burlington Northern 144, Class SW-7, in 1970, and retired in October 1985.  It was sold as PLM Railcar Mainentance 144 in September 1987 and became Trancisco Rail Services 144.  The property was sold to Trinity Railcar in 1998 and 144 was apparently retired.  It was scrapped in April 2006.

13, SW7, Class SW-7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1950, #10871, FN 6050-3. It became BN 145, Class SW-7, in 1970 and retired in October 1985. It was scrapped by Southwest Railroad Parts in October 1985.

14, SW9, Class SW-7, was built by General Motors in December 1950, #A114, FN C102-1. It became BN 146, Class SW-9, in 1970 and was retired in October 1985. It was sold to General Metals for scrap in September 1986.

 

15, SW9, Class SW-7, was built by General Motors in December 1950, #A115, FN C102-2. It became Burlington Northern 147, Class SW-9, in 1970 and was retired in October 1985. It was sold to Northern Rail Services in November 1985 and then to Lewis & Clark Ry as 120 in July 1987. It was later sold to Atlantic Richfield Oil Co at Long Beach, CA, as 120 in April 1990.

16, SW9, Class SW-7, was built by General Motors in December 1950, #A116, FN C102-3. It became Burlington Northern 148, Class SW-9, in 1970 and was retired in October 1985. It was sold to Northern Rail Services in November 1985 and then to Lake Whatom RR in June 1986. It was later sold to British Columbia Forest Products.

22, SW9, Class SW-7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13302, FN 4088-6. It became BN 154, Class SW-9, in 1970 and was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1985.

32, SW1200, Class SW-9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1957, #22484, FN 4369-4.  It became BN 165, Class SW-12, in 1970 and retired in February 1991.  It was sold to Midwst Locomotive Services in April 1991.

77, SW1, Class SW-1, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1941, #1380, FN E436-1, as 5103. It was renumbered 77 in 1943 and became BN 77, Class SW-1, in 1970. It transferred to Walla Walla Valley Ry 77 and sold to Precision National Co on January 20, 1978. It was then sold to St Louis-San Francisco as 10 on March 10, 1979, and then became BN 70, Class SW-1, in December 1980. It was assigned as Burlington Northern Santa Fe 3300, Class SW-1, but was sold to U S Borax Co as 70.

82, SW1, Class SW-1, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1950, #10120, FN E4027-3.  It became BN 82, Class SW-1, in 1970, and retired in February 1982.  It was sold as Clarkland Quarry 82 in August 1982 and resold as Tulsa-Sapulpa Union RR 106.  It was sold as Transitank Car Corp 106 in 1988.

101, NW1u, Class SW-2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1938, #777, FN E187-1, as 5102.  It was renumbered 5301 in 1939 and renumbered 101 in 1943.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in June 1953, FN 7506-1 and became Burlington Northern 101, Class SW-8, in 1970.  It was sold as Continental Grain Co 101 in June 1982 and became Cargill Corp 101.

108, NW2, Class SW-4, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1939, #867, FN E219-7, as 5308. It was renumbered 108 in 1943 and became BN 456, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was retired in August 1983 and sold to Erman Corp for scrap in September 1983.

109, NW2, Class SW-4, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1939, #868, FN E219-8, as 5309. It was renumbered 109 in 1943 and became BN 457, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was retired in August 1983 and sold to Erman Corp in September 1983. It was resold to East Camden & Highland as 64 in March 1985 and transferred to Ouachita RR as 64 in November 1990. It was wrecked in April 1998.

113, NW2, Class SW-4, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1939, #940, FN E260-2, as 5313. It was renumbered 113 in 1943 and became BN 460, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was retired in May 1962 and sold to Precision National in June 1962.

117, NW2, Class SW-4, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1939, #944, FN E260-6, as 5317. It was renumbered 117 in 1943 and became BN 464, Class NW-2, in 1970. It was rebuilt in February 1975 as 14, Class NW-12, and retired on July 14, 1992.  It was sold as Rail Switching Service 168 and sold as Orange Port Terminal Ry 14.  It was renumbered 2214 and sold as Lone Star Locomotive Leasing Co 2214 in 2010.

119, NW2, Class SW-4, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1939, #946, FN E260-8, as 5319.  It was renumbered 119 in 1943 and became BN 464, Class NW-2, in 1970.  It was retired in May 1982 and sold to Smith Brothers in June 1982.  It was sold as Pillsbury Rail Terminal 1 in September 1987 and resold to Cargill Co as CRGX 1.

129, NW2, Class SW-4, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1941, #1375, FN E400-6. as 5329.  It was renumbered 129 in 1943 and became BN 476, Class NW-2, in 1970.  It was retired on April 29, 1982, and sold as Cargill Co 476 on July 23, 1982.

130, NW2, Class SW-4, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1941, #1376, FN E400-7, as 5330.  It was renumbered 130 in 1943 and became BN 477, Class NW-2, in 1970.  It was retired in April 1980 and sold to RailCar Corp.

139, VO1000, Class SW-5, was built by Baldwin in August 1944, #71942. It was scrapped at an unknown date.

140, VO1000, Class SW-5, was built by Baldwin in August 1944, #71943. It was rebuilt in May 1964 as caboose X-179.

162, NW2, Class SW-4, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #7797.  It became BN 499, Class NW-2, in 1970 and retired on September 29, 1980.  It was sold for scrap to Simon & Sons in March 1981 and sold as Cargill 499 "Paula" in May 1985.

168, SW7, Class SW-7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1950, #9574, FN 4005-6.  It became BN 140, Class SW-7, in 1970 and retired in October 1985.  It was sold as Great Western Ry 140 in January 1986 and resold as Liberty Rail Services Inc 140 in 1988.

180, NW3, Class RS-1, was built by Electro-Motive on March 4, 1942, #1719, FN E480-1, as 5405.  It was renumbered 180 in 1943 and sold to Railway Equipment Co on June 26, 1968.  It was sold as CRR 361 and scrapped in 19??.

200, SW1500, Class SW-1500, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33202, FN 7051-1.  It became BN 300, Class SW-1500, in 1970 and Burlington Northern Santa Fe 3446, Class SW1500, in January 1999.  It was sold to Helm Leasing Co in August 2011.

201, SW1500, Class SW-1500, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33203.  It became BN 301, Class SW-1500, in 1970 and BNSF 3447, Class SW1500, in January 1998.

202, SW1500, Class SW-1500, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33204.  It became BN 302, Class SW-1500, in 1970 and BNSF 3448, Class SW1500, in April 1999.

206, SW1500. Class SW-1500, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33208.  It became BN 306, Class SW-1500, in 1970 and BNSF 3452, Class SW1500, in August 1999.  It was sold to Helm Leasing Co in August 2011.

208, SW1500, Class SW-1500, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33210.  It became BN 308, Class SW-1500, in 1970 and BNSF 3454, Class SW1500, in September 1999.  It was sold to Helm Leasing Co in August 2011.

209, SW1500, Class SW-1500, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33211.  It became BN 309, Class SW-1500, in 1970 and BNSF 3455, Class SW1500, in November 1999.   It was sold as Progressive Rail Inc 38.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/25/2017

Rogation Day

Memorial of Saint Macaille

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

I urge you to remain steadfast in faith, so that at last we will all reach heaven and there rejoice together.

---St. Andrew Kim Taegon